Hey Sean Renaud

Damnit Remy if you start convincing him his work is worth money he's gonna start charging for it! I like this better.

You demand, and he does. And he should be damn honored that when people listen to your music he's art it gonna show up on their computer as the album art. That alone is incredible payment!

I also don't know why Demona isn't posted yet, or at least started. Is there a reason? I mean a good one?

Damnit Remy if you start convincing him his work is worth money he's gonna start charging for it! I like this better.

You demand, and he does. And he should be damn honored that when people listen to your music he's art it gonna show up on their computer as the album art. That alone is incredible payment!

I also don't know why Demona isn't posted yet, or at least started. Is there a reason? I mean a good one?

The person who's actively fucking me has other shit for me to do. I'm doing art for her right now. In fact, I have to go make food for her. You start fucking me, I start doing your shirt first.

Supply and demand.

Or something.

Tell her that I would really appreciate it if she made you do my art this one time.

Tell her that I would really appreciate it if she made you do my art this one time.

She went home. She has stuff to do tomorrow. But I will draw for you now. You'll go to sleep instead of appreciating it, but you know, whatever.

Just because I won't appreciate it until I wake up isn't exactly a bad thing. Some of us do require sleep to function. I know your some kind of sad robot but I'm not. I 'romise I 'll wake up though and then I'll tell you it's great.

Just because I won't appreciate it until I wake up isn't exactly a bad thing. Some of us do require sleep to function. I know your some kind of sad robot but I'm not. I 'romise I 'll wake up though and then I'll tell you it's great.

Aaaaw...

I hope like hell he's talking about Gargoyles having little wing hands cus other wise he might have drank too much coffee and he's hallucinating cherubs.

ACCEPT THE THING WHILE I SEARCH FOR PENS

Ima prettyfye this

Attachments

• Scan0014.jpg
    Scan0014.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 29
So far nobody that was TV only has made it to KH. They've been covering the movies. I imagine with 3 they are either going to TV or Pixar or it'll be a complete retread. Just between Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck and Kim Possible they should be good for levels. But that's the only reason.

So far nobody that was TV only has made it to KH. They've been covering the movies. I imagine with 3 they are either going to TV or Pixar or it'll be a complete retread. Just between Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck and Kim Possible they should be good for levels. But that's the only reason.

ooh gargoyles was such a good cartoon.
And even though pixar was only mentioned in passing, I love Pixar. I've been disappointed by a few movies and am pissed off with them for doing sequels to cars, monsters Inc., and nemo but not Incredibles, but their short films keep me hooked.

shadows that I might have went overkill on

Attachments

• demona-shadows.jpg
    demona-shadows.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 36
Back