Cult

Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Posts
1
Hello everyone, i'm relatively new to this so please forgive me if my idea isn't as descriptive as others on the site. That being said, I hope some of you find this concept good enough to warrant your time turning it into a story.

I know the cult theme is one that has been used very commonly in the realm of erotica but it's something that i've always found exciting. My idea is focused on some sort of illusive sexual group that inducts typical members of society into their secret gathering. With their main objective being to give people the opportunity to embrace their inner sexuality. The story I have in mind will focus on three girls in particular, and follow their progression from everyday life into total devotion to this cult. I understand this idea may be taboo to some of you, I am not trying to objectify these women or turn them into sex slaves. I'm merely trying to demonstrate how even the most reserved people can embrace their sexuality, no matter how dark it may be.

They would be taken against their will, of course as this is a secret society. But they will be given every opportunity to leave and no harm will come to them at any stage. The cult will consist of men and women as well as a variety of races.

I hope I have given you all some insight as to what I have in mind. I know that I probably haven't provided as much detail as you might like but I believe this idea could go in many directions and the possibilities are endless. I look forward to hearing your responses.
 
Trust me, your idea is far more fun than what these sick whack job groups do in real life.
 
They would be taken against their will, of course as this is a secret society. But they will be given every opportunity to leave and no harm will come to them at any stage. The cult will consist of men and women as well as a variety of races.

If this is the sort of cult that would give people every opportunity to leave, wouldn't they use subtler methods of enticement and temptation to lure people in and bind them rather than just taking them against their will?

(EDIT: " lure people in and bind them" Holy Freudian slip, Batman. :D Guess that kind of cuts down on any guesswork about where I'd want to take this concept...)
 
Last edited:
I'm reminded of a classic anti-cultic cult founded by EJ Gold called The Institute For The Development Of Harmonious Human Beings (IDHHB). The group's glue is not coercion or mind-control but absurdity and games. Check it out.

As for the story: what's the intent? Is it a stroker, or a satire, a serious look at small-group dynamics, or what?
 
Back
Top