Seize the day-ish

so so sexy... I'd love to run my fingers down your back...

Phew, lady. This gives me the good kind of shivers. ;)

Definitely red. With streaks of white.. ummm.. organic paint ;)

And I'm leaving a neon hand print on your ass :p

Cookie hailstorm?! WHERE?! :eek:

XOXO :D

Unfortunately my sucky spell casting messed up the location. So, here's the plane ticket. COME HERE! :D

xx
Yum. Love those large dark nipples in that first one!!

Ha! This is making me blushblush.

And talk like I'm 17 again,apparently:eek::D

Last edited:
======>~~~~~~{{

Today was absolutely amazing - got caught in the rain, returned home soaking and spent the rest of the day lounging with a book, napping and on tumblr as it drizzled for the most part.:heart:

Hope everyone had a lovely week :)

attachment.php

Nice Mouth!

Colour me random:rolleyes:]

Hey Senz - a quick shout out to you; hope you're well ! The last 2 pics you posted.....oh boy...the things I'd like to do to.... ;) Thanks for sharing sexy. Take care.

Of course there will be. Always got to clean up when you get really dirty.

Not necessarily..;)

Colour me random:rolleyes:]

Hey Senz - a quick shout out to you; hope you're well ! The last 2 pics you posted.....oh boy...the things I'd like to do to.... ;) Thanks for sharing sexy. Take care.

Hi there! Yes, I'm well except for the massive amount of studying. Boo. haha.
Thank you for getting my imagination up and running;)

Hope you're having a lovely week.:rose:

OMG...... you are one HOT young Lady. :rose:

wahaay :D haha thank you:kiss:

I love purple!!!!

Oh there you are:D Haha thanks, I'm kinda eh about that set now haha.

Having a charming week I hope?:heart:

Its good to see you back on here. I hope things are well and what exactly do you mean not necessarily??? Hmmm;-)

Hello there! Yes, yes things are well! How are you doing?

Oh, I simply meant that I'm firmly of the notion that it's nice to go to bed in clean sheets, but even better to wake up in dirty ones - stolen from an internet meme somewhere, but echoes my thoughts quite accurately :devil: Also, coming out of a shower dirtier than one goes in. Hmm ;)

Hello there! Yes, yes things are well! How are you doing?

Oh, I simply meant that I'm firmly of the notion that it's nice to go to bed in clean sheets, but even better to wake up in dirty ones - stolen from an internet meme somewhere, but echoes my thoughts quite accurately :devil: Also, coming out of a shower dirtier than one goes in. Hmm ;)

Oh im great its friday and I cant wait to get off work and go out.

I figured as much thats what you meant but I wanted to hear it from you. I know I would wake up in dirty sheets if I was sleeping with you..haha. and make them even more dirty when we wake up.

Oh im great its friday and I cant wait to get off work and go out.

I figured as much thats what you meant but I wanted to hear it from you. I know I would wake up in dirty sheets if I was sleeping with you..haha. and make them even more dirty when we wake up.

OOO yes! That sounds like fun:D My days are all smooshing into each other with all the staying in and studying :p

Happy to provide a positive id on your suspicions :p Oh, yes there are a number of things I can think of to push dirty to it's superlatives :devil:

OOO yes! That sounds like fun:D My days are all smooshing into each other with all the staying in and studying :p

Happy to provide a positive id on your suspicions :p Oh, yes there are a number of things I can think of to push dirty to it's superlatives :devil:

I hope you get a chance to get out and relax a bit. I cant think of how stressful studying can get.

There are so many thoughts going through my head of the possibilities of what could happen. I dont really want to say all of them but im sure you can think of some.:p

I hope you get a chance to get out and relax a bit. I cant think of how stressful studying can get.

There are so many thoughts going through my head of the possibilities of what could happen. I dont really want to say all of them but im sure you can think of some.:p

Oh I did have some midweek girly time with a friend - catching up, etc. But I want moarrr. Moarr haha

I can think of a fair bit, if I do hit a sex-head block I think I know what I can turn to.:rolleyes:

Thanks.:)

Here I am, week has been ok. Would not say it has been charming. Next week will be better.

A better weekend then. aww.:heart:

You are a lovely girl.

Why thank you :kiss:

Oh I did have some midweek girly time with a friend - catching up, etc. But I want moarrr. Moarr haha

I can think of a fair bit, if I do hit a sex-head block I think I know what I can turn to.

Well you should get more...a lot more. Haha

Well I wonder what it is you turn too? Haha

Back