Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol these legs are otherwise occupied..namely because I'm sitting on them as I heave my pile of books into my lap. Now get studying sir! xo

ahhhhh......not until you let me kiss at least your toes and up to your nakied knees:D:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
I'm loving this thread. Makes it so much more interesting and even erotic when some art, variety and creativity is included. I'm looking forward to whatever you may have for us here.
 
so totally gorgeous - cant imagine anything better then those breasts. Except for the rest of you...
 
Good morning everyone!

Thank you to all whom have commented so far :) I'm glad people seem interested in the idea!

And since it's been a pretty chill morning (for me) I think we need to start out with a chill kind of photo..

Great photo, I'd love to feel the heat from between your legs ;)
 
And by "chill" I meant "mellow! lol..how are you feeling post hockey game last night? ;)

You know how on a perfect day, doors would open, stoplights would all turn green, velvet ropes would part, angels would pour champagne from the heavens??? Pretty much the opposite of that:(
 
Anytime you want to cut loose and head down this way for a weekend, let me know. I'll send the plane.
 
Good morning everyone!

Thank you to all whom have commented so far :) I'm glad people seem interested in the idea!

And since it's been a pretty chill morning (for me) I think we need to start out with a chill kind of photo..

I could use a good cup of tea. I'm feel a bit under the weather. Plus, you make it look good ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top