What's your current mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Content with having accomplished everything that needed to be accomplished.
 
So hard to define my moods in a couple of words. Amused, a little tired, a little frustrated by the pain, surprised by a post yesterday from someone I thought was better than that, happy about the chicken wings and pizza I still have left over from the other day, trying to find an excuse not to make some dark chocolate brownies...

What? I'm complicated.
 
now i'm feeling totally evil... should I do it? Risk getting banned???

haha
 
What's that mood when you eat too much and kind of hate yourself a little for it?
 
Melancholy. I lost my Mom almost one year ago and it's Mother's Day in the U.S. x
 
Hard to say... So sore, tired as fuck, frustrated by some of the jackasses who try to ruin this site for everyone else and the fact that I'm not sure what I should do about a certain person because if I confront them about what they're doing they'll deny it, sad because I've not heard from a couple of friends I usually hear from everyday who are going through some shit, concerned about said friends because of said shit in their lives, anxious because I wasn't able to walk a little bit this morning and I don't think I will be able to tonight...

So yeah... Hard to say. Lots of moods all battling one another for supremacy in my brain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top