I was happy to answer your PM because...

You make me smile no matter what my mood. No matter how low I get. I tell you I am having a bad day and somehow you manage to make me smile. You don't take my worries away. You just make them seem lighter by your general presence. I always look for you in my inbox and welcome your shots of rainbows. ;)

You make me smile no matter what my mood. No matter how low I get. I tell you I am having a bad day and somehow you manage to make me smile. You don't take my worries away. You just make them seem lighter by your general presence. I always look for you in my inbox and welcome your shots of rainbows. ;)

:rose:.......:kiss:

You had joined a while ago, but not a single post so I was ready to write you off, but your comment made me curious so I replied with a question in regards to your pm. The reply to my pm was just downright funny and I love a man who can make me laugh. Thank you for being the person you are. I am glad I took that gamble. :rose:

You had joined a while ago, but not a single post so I was ready to write you off, but your comment made me curious so I replied with a question in regards to your pm. The reply to my pm was just downright funny and I love a man who can make me laugh. Thank you for being the person you are. I am glad I took that gamble. :rose:

A PM is at times the ultimate gamble.
As for me when you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

. . . . because it gave me a chance to get my foot out of my mouth, which happens more often than I'd like.

I do not play the numbers game...

I once commended myself to a lady 'Griffin' with a whole host of mythical dragon based puns. I won her affection and the reply 'you are the winner of the best introductory pm'

happy times

I was happy to answer your pm as you actually took time to read my profile and were respectful in your message.

I was happy to answer your pm because I was flattered that you took the time to send me such a sweet message.

You were nice and didn't try to be my "master" after saying hello, I think most people are scared to message me though.

After I answer, I can delete it and keep my box from being cluttered.

You had something interesting to say, and a few overlapping interests

...you were sweet. And, your message had no spelling errors.

IWHTAYPM because you always find a way to make me feel like maybe I'm not as weird or bad as I feel like I am. You actually like me for some weird reason. Which makes me like you all the more and I already did.

IWHTAYPM because you always find a way to make me feel like maybe I'm not as weird or bad as I feel like I am. You actually like me for some weird reason. Which makes me like you all the more and I already did.

You have a beautiful imagination and heart. Those are rare on here. Even more so in real life. Fake is the norm on here. lol Actually fake is the norm in the real world to, but I won't go all philosophical on ya'll.

Back