Best Sissy Captions Ever

tumblr_n97xd3h2vi1thageho1_1280.jpg

Her panties are actually pretty cute!
 
This deserves a good caption... I mean, what sissy doesn't want to have an ass like that and feel those panties??

tumblr_nhfd0gmtUw1t9fzouo1_500.png
 
This deserves a good caption... I mean, what sissy doesn't want to have an ass like that and feel those panties??

tumblr_nhfd0gmtUw1t9fzouo1_500.png

The caption should say, "When daddy comes home, make sure you remind him WHY he came home to begin with."

I love that pic. Awesome!
 
Some OC I just made
 

Attachments

  • addtext_com_MTQ1OTU1NDI5Mzg4_opt.jpg
    addtext_com_MTQ1OTU1NDI5Mzg4_opt.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 223
MMMMM... Imagine having your own transvestite girlfriend :kiss:

I do imagine that....every.....damn.....day. LOL Unfortunately, Transvestite girlfriends are like the elusive Sasquatch. I've heard stories about them, seen them on the Internet and TV, people swear up and down that they exist, but I sure as hell can't ever find one.

I consider myself lucky to find a sissy crossdresser that takes the time to shave her legs before we meet. Times are tough and pickings are slim when you married and aren't into the bar scene.
 
I have such a think for panties made from this material, probably because the first panties I had access to were my mother's, and that was the material she favored.

Agreed! Satiny materials were my first sissy experience and I've been hooked on the feel of them ever since.
 
One more OC
 

Attachments

  • addtext_com_MTU1MTQ3NTc5NDI3.jpg
    addtext_com_MTU1MTQ3NTc5NDI3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 177
One more OC

Very sexy and hot as usual!!

Whoever took that pic should have reminded you to tilt your hips, arch your back, and stick out your ass. Show daddy you're ready to receive his cock.

I love your pics so I hope you don't think I'm being critical. I'm simply offering a little posing tip and turns me on.
 
Very sexy and hot as usual!!

Whoever took that pic should have reminded you to tilt your hips, arch your back, and stick out your ass. Show daddy you're ready to receive his cock.

I love your pics so I hope you don't think I'm being critical. I'm simply offering a little posing tip and turns me on.

lol...It was taken with a digital camera with a timer, so I am the lousy photographer. Your suggestions are accurate, it is hard to get into a pose when you can't see what the camera sees ;)
 
I see you have a great attitude to go with that smoking hot body.

It's a shame you have to take your own pictures. I'd love to help you capture a few sexy moments on film.....maybe even create a few erotic memories as well.
 
Back
Top