Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

He lapped up what he could quickly before then moving back up her body, leaving another trail of kisses, licks, and nips.

When he was in line with her once more, she reached down to guide his cock in, moving one of her legs around his waist

When he was in line with her once more, she reached down to guide his cock in, moving one of her legs around his waist
He grinned and started to move inside her while holding the leg she'd wrapped around him firmly to his side while using his free hand to hold him up. He then bent so he could kiss her deeply with passion.

He grinned and started to move inside her while holding the leg she'd wrapped around him firmly to his side while using his free hand to hold him up. He then bent so he could kiss her deeply with passion.

She moaned and held him close, kissing him just as passionately

Her other leg wrapped around him, her hips moving to meet his

He grinned and met her thrust for thrust. The way she was with both her legs around him, giving him access to go deeper than before. He moaned at the sensation and kissed her deeply again wanting to bury his tongue into her along with his member.

He grinned and met her thrust for thrust. The way she was with both her legs around him, giving him access to go deeper than before. He moaned at the sensation and kissed her deeply again wanting to bury his tongue into her along with his member.

She moaned as he went deeper, eagerly and hungrily kissing him

She looked at her naked body in the mirror of her domain. "Ugh....I'll never get use to this." she murmured as she poked at one of her breasts. She turned one way, then another inspecting herself, then turned back straight and scowled. "This sucks." she murmured. She poked at her ribs and her flat stomach. "Can't even tell I have muscles." she pouted. She pinched at one of her rosy little nipples and let out a small involuntary moan. "Wha...what?" she murmured. She blinked, then did it again and got the same reaction.

She looked at her naked body in the mirror of her domain. "Ugh....I'll never get use to this." she murmured as she poked at one of her breasts. She turned one way, then another inspecting herself, then turned back straight and scowled. "This sucks." she murmured. She poked at her ribs and her flat stomach. "Can't even tell I have muscles." she pouted. She pinched at one of her rosy little nipples and let out a small involuntary moan. "Wha...what?" she murmured. She blinked, then did it again and got the same reaction.

She continued to tease her nipple. Pinching and pulling, as she moved her other hand down over her stomach and down to her nether regions. When her fingers brushed her clit, she moaned loud, then started to tease it along with her nipple. She kept doing this until her legs started to feel weak and she thought she may fall. She pulled her fingers away from her clit to see that they had gotten wet. She Then walked over to her bad and rearranged the pillows so that she could lay comfortably. She then layed down and started to finger her clit again and pinch her nipple with the free hand. Soon she moved her fingers on down and hesitantly pushed them in. She groaned in please before starting to scissors her fingers inside her dripping womanhood while rubbing her thumb over her clit. All the while still pinching and pulling her nipple. She writhed and bucked against her own hand, moaning in pleasure. She worked herself up till she almost couldn't take it anymore, her back arching a little and her head falling back. "Ah......ah.......ah......uh........Oh....." she moaned before she cum hard.

She continued to tease her nipple. Pinching and pulling, as she moved her other hand down over her stomach and down to her nether regions. When her fingers brushed her clit, she moaned loud, then started to tease it along with her nipple. She kept doing this until her legs started to feel weak and she thought she may fall. She pulled her fingers away from her clit to see that they had gotten wet. She Then walked over to her bad and rearranged the pillows so that she could lay comfortably. She then layed down and started to finger her clit again and pinch her nipple with the free hand. Soon she moved her fingers on down and hesitantly pushed them in. She groaned in please before starting to scissors her fingers inside her dripping womanhood while rubbing her thumb over her clit. All the while still pinching and pulling her nipple. She writhed and bucked against her own hand, moaning in pleasure. She worked herself up till she almost couldn't take it anymore, her back arching a little and her head falling back. "Ah......ah.......ah......uh........Oh....." she moaned before she cum hard.

"Well well. If it isn't a naughty little ghost girl." There standing behind her was a clearly evil Prince Endymion with a smirk on his face.

"Well well. If it isn't a naughty little ghost girl." There standing behind her was a clearly evil Prince Endymion with a smirk on his face.

She jumped and gasped, the sat up in a way she could pull some of her comforter to hide herself. "How did you get into my domain?! What do you want!?" she exclaimed.

She jumped and gasped, the sat up in a way she could pull some of her comforter to hide herself. "How did you get into my domain?! What do you want!?" she exclaimed.

"Heh heh. Why to enjoy your naughty little body of course. Now be a good girl and let me see it."

He stepped closer and reached a hand out to touch her cheek. "You're quite cute when mad. I like my girls with a bit of fire. Makes things more fun." He smirked.

Instead of answering, she released a ghostly wail at him to try and throw him back against the wall and hopefully unconscious.

Instead of answering, she released a ghostly wail at him to try and throw him back against the wall and hopefully unconscious.

He was pushed back by the wail but not enough to knock him back against the wall

A pair of strong arms would yank at Danni's and hold her down. "I've got her your highness." The voice would belong to Malachite, Endymion's head guardian.

He was pushed back by the wail but not enough to knock him back against the wall

A pair of strong arms would yank at Danni's and hold her down. "I've got her your highness." The voice would belong to Malachite, Endymion's head guardian.

"Ah! Le...Let me go!" she yelled in surprise. "Let go you Sephiroth wanna be!"

"Ah! Le...Let me go!" she yelled in surprise. "Let go you Sephiroth wanna be!"

"I think not. I only take orders from Prince Endymion."

He smirked and started removing his armor and clothing. "I'm going to have quite some fun with you little ghost."

"I think not. I only take orders from Prince Endymion."

He smirked and started removing his armor and clothing. "I'm going to have quite some fun with you little ghost."

She struggled, squirming and kicking. "No! You can't do this! This is my home! My domain! Get out!" she cried. She didn't want to think this was happening again. She got split vision for a moment and could see Kamui instead of Endymion. She quickly shook her head and things went back to normal. She quickly tried to gather plasma in her hands even with Malachite holding her arms.

Back