Passion, Joy, Desire... Let it Overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of your old pieces to share? Artists of any area are such passionate people... it gives me a bit of insight into you. ;)

Nothing digitised :(
Might surprise you with a sig or something ;) ya never know...

>Sol
 
For me it means she's never been in love, she's wondering what it means to love and be in love and is holding herself pretending it is someone next to her.

She'll keeping thinking this until she does eventually start pleasuring herself.

See... this is why I love for people to post their thoughts with their pictures... I hadn't looked at it this way... it changed my perception ... which i was open to.

Thank you Zip (ZBB?) ... look forward to your next discovery
 
Nothing digitised :(
Might surprise you with a sig or something ;) ya never know...

>Sol

I'd love that... if you have any work you could take them to like a kinko's and do a high resolution scan... not just for here but it might be nice to have on hand...
 
mmmm... yes please... what's it say to you... when you first saw it... first thoughts?

First thought was damn.....such an intimate act.......to give and then to receive. I wonder if he is saying anything to her.....while he's receiving...or what he saying to her as he's giving. I wonder if she would be able to say anything........or is she just moaning......
 
I really need to be kissed ....

Kissp.jpg


Kiss.jpg


kissing.png
 
I love this .... the obvious affection between them ... the closeness .... the love .... so evident in their expressions. :heart:


bbb19_ORIG-couple_black_white_erotic_love_sensual_sex_ea5a82f8125b59ddfef3b8a36391fd37_h.jpg
 
First thought was damn.....such an intimate act.......to give and then to receive. I wonder if he is saying anything to her.....while he's receiving...or what he saying to her as he's giving. I wonder if she would be able to say anything........or is she just moaning......

mmm... yeah... i like to think of myself with S. in a picture like that... remembering how we touched.

I really need to be kissed ....

Kissp.jpg


Kiss.jpg


kissing.png

That says it all... is anything more passionate, more intimate than the kiss...and it can say everything... soft and tender to hard and demanding. Thanks for sharing.

Love these and loving this new thread :kiss:

Look forward to seeing what you will share...

I love this .... the obvious affection between them ... the closeness .... the love .... so evident in their expressions. :heart:


bbb19_ORIG-couple_black_white_erotic_love_sensual_sex_ea5a82f8125b59ddfef3b8a36391fd37_h.jpg

*shiver* yes... this is simply perfection... exactly what defines my thread to ME... and yet for the next person it will be something different.

Like the drawing that Sol posted... it's obviously very passionate to him... something that defined him in part of his life...

I love the diversity of where we can go with this....
 
tumblr_ljtdc3K8vr1qbhg4wo1_500.jpg


there's a surrender here isn't there? He's strong, confident...

Confidence in your lover, spouse, friends... it's moving... I think when we are confident we can inspire it in others as well.
 
pleasure

tumblr_m0ivzzAdvI1qd3478o1_500.gif



mmmm.... i think there'd be a standing room only crowd to get some of this.... those deep thrusts... definitely desiring that!
 
tumblr_ljtdc3K8vr1qbhg4wo1_500.jpg


there's a surrender here isn't there? He's strong, confident...

Confidence in your lover, spouse, friends... it's moving... I think when we are confident we can inspire it in others as well.

There's trust there too. That position makes her so vulnerable .... and yet she trusts that he won't hurt her past what they have agreed upon.

It's lovely .... :rose:
 
The playfull Kiss

tumblr_m1hpb5bzee1qd7yjyo1_400.jpg


Reminds me of those walks where you shoot the breeze and act the fool.

>Sol
 
so I had a comment about the thread from someone in a PM that there's a lot of kissey face in here... the thread, for me, is about more than love... it's about passion... a couple that is divorcing can have a passionate fuck...

yes, that connection when there is perfection is divine... but life is messy and perfection is fleeting....

today i'm feeling primal...the desires run for this...

tumblr_ly85qxOL4g1r91d4so1_500.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top