Before I give up...

Give up?

Is it so hard to believe there could be someone here, near ish my age, interested in an ongoing communication. Something based on sharing, transparency, the benign daily life stuff, the.highs , the lows, and obviously, the intimate things as well. Is it too much to believe there's someone who would realize I'm about equality, and that I decide to submit because you bring the desire out in me? but that you still hear my voice when I say no, or my life won't allow that right now,etc.

I'm nearly 40& just left my life in Alaska. I'd love a daddy dom type of dynamic, as I try to heal from a painful time,.and start a life here at home. I married but this would not be a problem in our very relaxed relationship.

very much look forward to hearing from you, before I give up.

There is so much more to do. You can't give up now. I am older, not necessarily wiser but I have put more years under my belt. Would love to help a youngin along, if they know how to behave. Tell me more. I can tell you a story or two. Would love to see Alaska some day.
Ted

Is it so hard to believe there could be someone here, near ish my age, interested in an ongoing communication. Something based on sharing, transparency, the benign daily life stuff, the.highs , the lows, and obviously, the intimate things as well. Is it too much to believe there's someone who would realize I'm about equality, and that I decide to submit because you bring the desire out in me? but that you still hear my voice when I say no, or my life won't allow that right now,etc.

I'm nearly 40& just left my life in Alaska. I'd love a daddy dom type of dynamic, as I try to heal from a painful time,.and start a life here at home. I married but this would not be a problem in our very relaxed relationship.

very much look forward to hearing from you, before I give up.

Nearly 40, honey the best has just begun for you...Hope and enjoy at the same time.
Pleasure is always nearby too. Just have to cross those bridges and see who's out there.

You sound great I wish I were closer but there is bound to be some one there to help you lady.

Nearly 40, honey the best has just begun for you...Hope and enjoy at the same time.
Pleasure is always nearby too. Just have to cross those bridges and see who's out there.

Why did you respond to a thread almost a year old just to post this?

Alaska

Who care what age a post is? Who cares what age a person is?
I would love to chat Sweet girl. We all have life's experience good and bad.
Life can be amazing and awful in equal measures.
Thankfully mine has mostly been good and would love to share with you

LOL I guess so

See this is why we need constant adul...huh whats that...we are adults you say...are you sure....you are....so why do we need adult supervision....uhuh....uhuh

I have been informed internet perverts cannot be left to their own devices.

So did you give up?

Did anyone reply a year ago?
I'm sure they did but stopped replying

See this is why we need constant adul...huh whats that...we are adults you say...are you sure....you are....so why do we need adult supervision....uhuh....uhuh

I have been informed internet perverts cannot be left to their own devices.

Mmhm shenanigans

Back