is it that difficult to find a long-term chat partner?

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Posts
1,932
hi,

i am a 31 yo married guy and i am looking for a married woman to chat with about anything and everything.

i have interacted with some interesting women but it's never been for more than a couple of weeks.

is it that difficult to find a connect?

GK
 
It's very difficult especially if the person doesn't have as much freedom as you do.

Online erotic interaction lacks the need to use your brain (imagination) as it did before.

I think people get too caught up on being catfished and talking to somone "real" when if they took a step back they know they have no REAL intention of meeting that person in the first place so that shouldn't really play as big a roles as it seems to.

Camera phones and Skype have spoiled some of the fun of this brand of online erotic play - to me at least.
 
yep

I'd have to agree with the above poster, it's not easy to match schedules, even interests....being a married guy myself, it's rough juggling family, work and this outside private life....good luck
 
I have not found it difficult to connect with people, however, I have found it difficult to connect with the RIGHT people. I'm too weary of talking to some guy masquerading as a female.

For me, the sexual attraction has to be there, and unfortunately, majority of the women that I have chatted with on here have yet to pique my interest.

Good luck my friend.
 
hi

well..came back after a while and saw the responses! yes there are problems!
but i also received a very nice message from a Lit member who feels it can be done and she has been successful, so that gives me a ray of hope!

just one ray me be :)
 
Back
Top