Alien women invade Earth create CFNM society

Ok so I actually saw the movie exit to eden now and I kind of see what you were referencing. I think it would be similar in the sense that it would just be filled with women who are dominating men but it would be taken to another level. The men would literally be their servants at all times, there fore it wouldn't be as much of a fantasy as it would a reality. They would literally have male slaves for every type of service you could imagine and all males would be required to serve them in the nude. Depending on their roles they would be required to wear some sort of collar, but their genitals and majority of their body would be exposed for the entire female species. They would even have a male pet store where the female species could go and pick out a male to take home.

Yes,there was a movie along these lines ,but the women in charge are not aliens,rather survivors of an apocalyptic event .Guy wakes up from suspended animation and discovers the females are now in charge and the males are all enslaved.Planet Earth-1974:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072000/

Yes,there was a movie along these lines ,but the women in charge are not aliens,rather survivors of an apocalyptic event .Guy wakes up from suspended animation and discovers the females are now in charge and the males are all enslaved.Planet Earth-1974:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072000/

Ok, so I saw the preview for this movie and I suppose there are some similarities but its not exactly the same. I want to restate that this would be a CFNM society. In this movie the men who are enslaved still wear clothes and it avoids the R-rated sexual scenarios that would occur in this story idea. Another benefit to the fact that all men would be naked is the fact that they'd have no way to conceal any type of weapon or tool to free themselves. Also, they would be required to be on a leash at all times in public. Therefore making it highly difficult to orchestrate any type of rebelling. Men would only be given one type of job and do only that job. For instance, one job would be to be a personal maid, another a personal chauffeur, another a personal masseuse, another would be a personal hairdresser, another would be a pet. Each woman could dictate what services they would like and be provided with a male slave to accommodate each of them while the superior more respected jobs in society would all be held by women. This movie has a similar concept but is very much watered down for movie purposes.

Ok, so I saw the preview for this movie and I suppose there are some similarities but its not exactly the same. I want to restate that this would be a CFNM society. In this movie the men who are enslaved still wear clothes and it avoids the R-rated sexual scenarios that would occur in this story idea. Another benefit to the fact that all men would be naked is the fact that they'd have no way to conceal any type of weapon or tool to free themselves. Also, they would be required to be on a leash at all times in public. Therefore making it highly difficult to orchestrate any type of rebelling. Men would only be given one type of job and do only that job. For instance, one job would be to be a personal maid, another a personal chauffeur, another a personal masseuse, another would be a personal hairdresser, another would be a pet. Each woman could dictate what services they would like and be provided with a male slave to accommodate each of them while the superior more respected jobs in society would all be held by women. This movie has a similar concept but is very much watered down for movie purposes.

I agree that this movie is greatly watered down,but is was a made for television movie back in the mid-1970's when the big 3 networks and their censons were essentially the only game in town,as the likes of the cable channels,featuring "R" rated content was still a few short years away . I am sure if this had been a :big screen" production ,it would have included plenty of "R" rated content .
Cetainly my purpose for sharing this info was to give you some concept and ideas due to the similarities one sees in this movie.

I agree that this movie is greatly watered down,but is was a made for television movie back in the mid-1970's when the big 3 networks and their censons were essentially the only game in town,as the likes of the cable channels,featuring "R" rated content was still a few short years away . I am sure if this had been a :big screen" production ,it would have included plenty of "R" rated content .
Cetainly my purpose for sharing this info was to give you some concept and ideas due to the similarities one sees in this movie.

Well I certainly enjoyed all the comments and comparisons, I would love to read a story along these guidelines if anyone is willing to take one a concept like this. There are so many ways to go with it but I really like the general idea. A lot of really great suggestions for where to take the story as well. Anyone willing to take on this idea?

Do the female aliens have strong, distinctive sex appeal, like in Avatar?

Or is it more of a mind control or physical domination, which could help explain why they need to keep sexy human women in the mix?

Do the female aliens have strong, distinctive sex appeal, like in Avatar?

Or is it more of a mind control or physical domination, which could help explain why they need to keep sexy human women in the mix?

I envisioned the alien women having sex appeal as well, only they left their planet because of a war with their male species. Therefore, they already have some type of bias towards males of this planet and in return they prefer to make them their slaves rather than mate with them. They actual form more of a bond with the women who are trying to make peace with them and over time they develop a sexual attraction to these women and create a pheromone that will help seduce them, while they enslave the entire male species forcing them into roles as pets and servants. I liked the idea of this new society having a human male pet store where they could go and shop for male pet. Each of them would be locked away in cages, naked so that their bodies could be examined in full for potential owners.

I envisioned the alien women having sex appeal as well, only they left their planet because of a war with their male species. Therefore, they already have some type of bias towards males of this planet and in return they prefer to make them their slaves rather than mate with them. They actual form more of a bond with the women who are trying to make peace with them and over time they develop a sexual attraction to these women and create a pheromone that will help seduce them, while they enslave the entire male species forcing them into roles as pets and servants. I liked the idea of this new society having a human male pet store where they could go and shop for male pet. Each of them would be locked away in cages, naked so that their bodies could be examined in full for potential owners.

Yeah, the pet store aspect is hot. Really, really hot!! :D

Would Earth become a more peaceful place and better at managing resources and the environment too?

Yeah, the pet store aspect is hot. Really, really hot!! :D

Would Earth become a more peaceful place and better at managing resources and the environment too?

Yes, I kind of saw many of today's issues with the world changing drastically due to the abrupt power of women and the digression of men. I can absolutely see earth being much better at maintaining and managing resources. Human women would certainly be taking on a much more significant role, however this female avatar like alien species would become ambassadors as well and in regards to the breeding questions, I planned on narrating this story from the very beginning so I hadn't planned on developing the part where the women breed with each other just yet, in fact the end of a chapter could be when an alien woman makes love to a human woman for the first time and there are naked male servants in the room who are doing their chores while encased in their chastity belts. They are not permitted to watch the women even making love but every once in awhile they sneak peeks, perhaps one of the characters in the story could even have been selected at the pet store by their own wife and her alien lover and when they take him home he is doing his chores completely naked, leashed, and encased as he witnesses them making love for the first time.

That former-husband being cuckolded by his cross-species lesbian owners is fantastic.

I suppose masculinity be stamped on by these new leaders and feminisation ecouraged or will the feral animal frustration simply amuse the females. Do they want to break and soften their males or kep them like wil animals?

That former-husband being cuckolded by his cross-species lesbian owners is fantastic.

I suppose masculinity be stamped on by these new leaders and feminisation ecouraged or will the feral animal frustration simply amuse the females. Do they want to break and soften their males or kep them like wil animals?

The sexual frustration would definitely arouse and entertain the empowered females and I think it would be one form of displaying and remind the males of their place in this new society. They would break the males by training them and adapting them to a life of servitude to their masters rather than expecting sexual gratification.

i envisioned the males being trained to naturally abandon their macho ways and becoming much more sympathetic to their female owners and their needs. The weaker males would give in immediately and try to gain seniority by literally kissing ass. They could comb their owners hair, do their nails, provide them with manicures, pedicures, massages of all sorts while the women make love to each other totally ignoring them. The stronger or more stubborn males would be punished and it would only be entertainment for their owners to break them, until they submit to their orders.

Lots of potential for sci-fi type mind control, chastity and punishment devices in there too....so much to conjure with

Lots of potential for sci-fi type mind control, chastity and punishment devices in there too....so much to conjure with

I agree, I think there are a lot of ways to go with the storyline. I've noticed a few people are experimenting with similar ideas in this. It would be a fun story to read. I really enjoyed the idea of the petstore where human males are marketed, it makes for great visualization.

Last edited:
Everyone is an Alien to someone depending on where they live
Everyone is an atheist towards all the gods they don't believe in. But I digress.

I recall old SF classics where invading Earthfolk are evil aliens on other worlds. I also note Earth people living ten feet apart who are 'aliens' because a border divides them, like Naco or Nogales US/MX. Or maybe just downstairs in the apartment block -- one ethnicity on one floor, another on the next, et fucking cetera. Stay out of the basement!

Or take my case. Grandma said my dad was so weird, it's like he's from Mars. So I answer ethnicity questions as "Martian-American". Yes, I have antennae.

Everyone is an atheist towards all the gods they don't believe in. But I digress.

I recall old SF classics where invading Earthfolk are evil aliens on other worlds. I also note Earth people living ten feet apart who are 'aliens' because a border divides them, like Naco or Nogales US/MX. Or maybe just downstairs in the apartment block -- one ethnicity on one floor, another on the next, et fucking cetera. Stay out of the basement!

Or take my case. Grandma said my dad was so weird, it's like he's from Mars. So I answer ethnicity questions as "Martian-American". Yes, I have antennae.

LOL well put

Just a little side plot if you will:

There were males who - upon seeing their cause was lost - escaped to the wilderness. Perhaps some of them are working for the day that can "liberate" their women from the influence of these aliens. Others are just frightened and want to survive while trying to make sense of it all.

Women form parties to round up these "feral males" and break them. It isn't because the males represent much of a threat to society, but because it's a fun sport.

The Pentagon reacts by dropping Arlo Guthrie's "unNeutron Bomb"...

Leaving "nothing but naked people (and aliens) everywhere. "

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

Just a little side plot if you will:

There were males who - upon seeing their cause was lost - escaped to the wilderness. Perhaps some of them are working for the day that can "liberate" their women from the influence of these aliens. Others are just frightened and want to survive while trying to make sense of it all.

Women form parties to round up these "feral males" and break them. It isn't because the males represent much of a threat to society, but because it's a fun sport.

That's an interesting little twist, like they go out hunting for them lol

43532073b378e26aef8e1de7f8f3f7c7.jpg

It's great sport. I can even see a reality television show in our future.

Back