Thinking about trying this out.

I must say, you sure do got me excited with those polka dots, damn girl, you sure fill out that top. Outstanding!!
 
Another couple of simply stunning pics... I have to say though... I love the access that position gives... And would love to try it out with you some time... :devil:
 
so i'm thinking the bent-over pose, combined with the beer bottle, might not go over well with the mods but i know for one i would really like a shot like that...
 
Good morning followers. I am putting up an older photo and a newer one.
 

Attachments

  • Halloween.jpg
    Halloween.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,236
  • imagejpeg954.jpg
    imagejpeg954.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,327
hey, i just came across your thread and I absolutely love your pics, very hot :D. Subscribe button hit lol, Hope to PM with you sometime
 
Love the costume, but what were you wearing under it I wonder?
 
Damn girl, you are fucking smoking hot. I wonder if you work near me? Could be some fun times.
 
Love the costume, but what were you wearing under it I wonder?

I wasn't wearing much under it.

I have been asked about my feet so I will post a photo of them. And also one of me just back from the gym.
 

Attachments

  • feet.jpg
    feet.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 814
  • Gym time.jpg
    Gym time.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,073
Wow Ambur....I hope that you don't mind a new fan in your fan club !! hehehe Your thread is definitely one that I will be following and enjoying for quite some time, unless I am *very* mistaken ;)
 
:eek:Wow! I just looked through the the entire thread and wow you are one gorgeous lady! (thinking of all the devious things I would love to do with you..:D;))
 
Back
Top