a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see you back, stunning as always.

day off work due to nice person smashing out my car window and fixer could only get here when i was meant to be at pole class. so i suddenly have free time for the first time in an age

lovely lazy day!

Not passed this way before now so wanted to say hi. You got some delicious curves going on and you can come stand by my door anytime. Especially if you're in your pants!:D

thanks everyone.
Sorry my posts are so sporadic. but i have too many hobbies and too little time.

hope everyone is good and had a great festive season.

here's another pic of my latest addiction for you. :D
Very nice but I must say the ball gown pics show off your womanly curves that really turn me on. It makes me wonder what kind of sexy panties you had on under it.

Very nice but I must say the ball gown pics show off your womanly curves that really turn me on. It makes me wonder what kind of sexy panties you had on under it.

i'm sure that came later in the series!
gosh that was a while a go!
so much change!
I don't even need the glasses anymore an i miss those shoes!

Wishing you a terrific new year, full of fun and fantasies ...

Here's a little New Years fantasy fun, cutie
:rose:

Attachments

• EA Blue moon.jpg
    EA Blue moon.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 291
day off work due to nice person smashing out my car window and fixer could only get here when i was meant to be at pole class. so i suddenly have free time for the first time in an age

lovely lazy day!

Bummer! About the car, I mean.

Too little time for Lit? I bet you could get some of your 'gentlemen' admirers to volunteer to do your shopping, cooking, washing, and dusting if it meant you spent more time posting pictures..... :rolleyes:

Bummer! About the car, I mean.

Too little time for Lit? I bet you could get some of your 'gentlemen' admirers to volunteer to do your shopping, cooking, washing, and dusting if it meant you spent more time posting pictures..... :rolleyes:

2013 has not started that well - broken kindle ( major crisis)
car broken into
and stinking cold
but I am hoping that's my 3 things and the rest of the year will be ok (once i can breath ofcourse!

here's another - just to prove i ahve been bust of course! ;)

Last edited:
Breaking my thread virginity here;

You are one beautiful girl, with an awesome, fun personality to match.

People think of pole dancing as sleazy - round here they do anyway, but I hear it is actually a great cardio activity.

The tone on you body sure demonstrates that!
Looking extremely hot - even upside down, in fact, that is actually giving me naught ideas ;)

i'm sure that came later in the series!
gosh that was a while a go!
so much change!
I don't even need the glasses anymore an i miss those shoes!
Well you do have a lot of pics but I did get through all the ball gown picks and slowly making my way through the undies. Absolutely gorgeous body you have. Keep up the good work. The pole dancing is hella sexy too.

People think of pole dancing as sleazy - round here they do anyway, but I hear it is actually a great cardio activity.

The tone on you body sure demonstrates that!
Looking extremely hot - even upside down, in fact, that is actually giving me naught ideas ;)

Pole dancing, sleazy? No! That's not what my friendly neighborhood stripper says, anyway. And she has some of the healthiest lungs I've ever seen! :cool: But when you move it to the gym, that does manage to tone it down (or wholesome it up), somehow. :rolleyes:

Mmmmm. Yup. Good choice.

2013 has not started that well - broken kindle ( major crisis)
car broken into
and stinking cold
but I am hoping that's my 3 things and the rest of the year will be ok (once i can breath ofcourse!

here's another - just to prove i ahve been bust of course! ;)
It does seem like things comes in threes!

And that picture ... :eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back