Mother makes deal with daughter's boyfriend

subwannabe

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Posts
2,872
Watched a video clip of some mother fucking her daughter's boyfriend and a story idea popped into my head:

Some guy has the hots for this single mother's 18 year old daughter and keeps on wooing her. Mother doesn't like the guy but feels it's only a matter of time before her daughter caves in to his date attempts because these are the types of no good guys her daughter has dated in the past and her daughter has started showing an interest in him. Mother makes a deal with him that he can fuck her as much as he wants if he quits trying to get her daughter. He' all for it.
 
It's an intriguing variant on the Mom-wants-daughter's-BF trope, which I've used in a few pieces without the limitation. (Some of Ron's GF's mothers fuck him without cutting his family access, or telling their husbands.) The single-mom theme puts this in EC or Mature and could be a sweet story.

I'm tempted to go with cheating-mom and risk this in LW. Mom must decide if 'saving' her daughter is worth killing her marriage. A standard BTB climax would have mom+BF punished for their 'deal'. A cuck-wimp-wittol ending would have dad approve of the arrangement -- but I will not write that one.

Hmmm, I'm tempted to write both versions, (EC) single- and (LW) cheating-mom. In a few weeks. I'm booked for now.
 
Sounds super hot.

I like the idea of a prim & proper mother protecting her sweet & innocent daughter from being corrupted by the bad boy character.

She tries to talk him out of it, he laughs it off. Days later, she makes the offer.
 
Sounds super hot.

I like the idea of a prim & proper mother protecting her sweet & innocent daughter from being corrupted by the bad boy character.

She tries to talk him out of it, he laughs it off. Days later, she makes the offer.

Yes, prim-n-proper makes a good bunny. And it can be played in various ways, so it maybe needs several versions.

Mature: Mom starts despising the rough-n-rowdy BF but eventually falls for him.
BDSM: Either Mom or BF starts Dom-Sub game, excluding & mystifying daughter.
LW: Married Mom decides that risking her marriage beats risking her daughter.
EC: Single Mom makes and honors the deal; she despises but fucks the BF.
IR: He's an aggressive BBC and Mom must overcome racial / cultural issues.

For a GM twist: It's an uptight father saving his naive son by offering his ass.
A SciFi twist: The BF is an alien who's testing Mom for interstellar prominence.
 
How's this for a start:


My daughter, Brittany, has made some bad choices in life, particularly with boyfriends who were not good for her and led her down the wrong path, including a few jail and rehab stints. I've tried my best to raise my little eighteen year old girl up with good morals and values since I divorced my ex but I'm afraid she has inherited many of his genes. She has been in therapy but the progress has been slow. I haven't even been dating myself in order to give her as much attention as possible.

Just when I feel like some progress is being made some loser guy named Studs (God, I hope that's not his real name) has been hanging around trying to make some moves on her. Apparently they met in rehab (oh joy). So far Brittany has been trying to do the right thing in refusing his advances but I can see a glimmer in her eye as she tells him no. Sometimes I think the only reason she tells him no is because I'm constantly around when they are together.

Studs is a little over six feet tall, with spiked blonde hair, earrings, and tattoos covering much of his body. He usually wears cut up never washed t-shirts with his jeans sagging to show off his boxers and a souped up beater car to throw in for good measure. Some very weird looking facial hair and a gangbanger accent completes the picture. I also noticed he has large feet which I couldn't help but wonder were an indication of something else. Of course he smokes (Im sure more than cigarettes). He is just so disgusting to look at.

I've tried and tried and tried discouraging this relationship and I thought it was working but the other day he called on the phone and listening in, I heard Brittany agree to go out with him this coming Saturday night. Soon after the call Brittany told me that she was going out with some of her girlfriends this coming weekend and was planning on staying overnight at one of their houses. As she walked away I began shaking and crying uncontrollably. My heart was beating a thousand times a minute and my adrenalin was through the roof. I was so distraught I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to somehow, anyhow, stop this from happening.

By Saturday I was in a frenzy because after thinking on it for days, I still hadn't come up with any ideas on what to do. Even though I didn't think my anxiety could get much worse, Studs showed up Saturday morning, claiming he just wanted to tell Brittany, "Hi.". This was my moment of truth and I found myself making a deal with the devil.

I started out by saying, "Please. I'd like you to do me a favor and not see Brittany anymore. She's had so many problems and I'd really like to get her on the right path. Would you please do that more me? I'd really be very grateful".

He seemed a little offended but shocked at the same time, finally uttering out, "How grateful would you be?".

Now it was my turn to be shocked. We stared at each other speechless for what seemed like an eternity. There was much tension in the air and we seemed to be communicating with each other quite well without even saying a word. Finally I muttered, "I would be VERY grateful.".

He just stood there for another eternity waiting for more. The ball was in my court. The sexual tension was thick. My heart was visibly pounding in my chest. This was it. The moment of truth. Either I was going to sacrifice myself for my daughter or I wasn't. I also knew that I was much smarter than Brittany regarding birth control. Oh my God. I can't even imagine having to deal with Brittany having a baby and Studs being the father.

"Look. I'll make you a deal. If you leave my daughter alone you can have me anytime you want. How's that?".

I couldn't believe I had just said that but it was done now and there was no turning back. I would do anything for my daughter and this was the ultimate proof. I wasn't ashamed for what I was about to do. In fact, I was proud of it. To my complete surprise I found myself wetter than I had ever been in my entire life and Studs may have even noticed the evidence of that himself. This was the most surreal experience I have ever felt as I had made a pact with the devil and yet some part of me couldn't wait for it to begin.

Studs seemed very pleased with the deal and said, "I'll make sure Brittany stays with Jessica tonight and I'll be back around 9:00. Be ready for me. You had better be good or the deal's off. Your choice."
 
Last edited:
I think people go way overboard here with so called copyright sensitivities. Those things don't bother me at all. Feel free to do whatever you want, copy it word for word, change anything you like, take full credit for it all. I don't really care. I just have one stipulation - let me read the finished product - doesn't even have to be beforehand, if fact I would prefer not to read it beforehand as I'm sure you would take at least part of it in directions that I probably wouldn't have. Either post a link on this thread or PM me with the info when you're done. If you want to credit me for some I have no problem with that either. I have taken many a story here and made my own changes for my own personal use. Even though I have found many stories here that I liked I always find ways to tweak them for my own satisfaction. Thanks for asking.
 
Last edited:
I think people go way overboard here with so called copyright sensitivities. Those things don't bother me at all. Feel free to do whatever you want, copy it word for word, change anything you like, take full credit for it all. I don't really care. I just have one stipulation - let me read the finished product - doesn't even have to be beforehand, if fact I would prefer not to read it beforehand as I'm sure you would take at least part of it in directions that I probably wouldn't have. Either post a link on this thread or PM me with the info when you're done. If you want to credit me for some I have no problem with that either. I have taken many a story here and made my own changes for my own personal use. Even though I have found many stories here that I liked I always find ways to tweak them for my own satisfaction.

Thanks. I don't think of copyright so much as ethics. If I blatantly use your idea and words, it's only right to share the blame, er I mean, to give you credit. ;) It may be a couple months till I get to this. I'm saving this thread in my IDEAS folder so I'll have a note about notifying you. Again, thanks.
 
Sounds super hot.

I like the idea of a prim & proper mother protecting her sweet & innocent daughter from being corrupted by the bad boy character.

She tries to talk him out of it, he laughs it off. Days later, she makes the offer.


That would be so naughty
 
Back
Top