Book Cover

GoldRogue

Really Experienced
Anyone possibly maybe interested in doing a book cover for me? Please PM for details. Not looking for someone looking to get paid, just for creation and fun.

Anyone possibly maybe interested in doing a book cover for me? Please PM for details. Not looking for someone looking to get paid, just for creation and fun.

I have a chicken coup that could do with a clean, are you offering ?

Not looking for sarcastic replies right now thanks anyway.

You have grievously offended my chickens.
They will have it known they are just as much 'fun' - and with out the agony of having to wade through charmless tripe. - [ judging by your posts ] :)

I'm Thinking ...

You have grievously offended my chickens.
They will have it known they are just as much 'fun' - and with out the agony of having to wade through charmless tripe. - [ judging by your posts ] :)

So that's a no on the book cover then? I'm definitely having KFC for lunch today.

So that's a no on the book cover then? I'm definitely having KFC for lunch today.
gFEvszh.jpg

Closing Note

Just wanted to put this up in case any other writers may be thinking of the same thing, or wondering how I made out.

A gentleman answered my ad and has been working with me on a cover. He just sent me a revision and I'm just absolutely amazed. It's like two of my characters have walked out of my imagination and are just looking at me. It's quite an experience and has really has me flabbergasted to be honest.

Hopefully we'll put up the book cover when its done. Don't know if that's against the rules here or not.

I posted it in another thread, but thought I would also share it here. Thanks again for the opportunity to create the cover for you. I love the stories and characters. Already looking to do some more illustrations based on your story.

Amazing Job

I posted it in another thread, but thought I would also share it here. Thanks again for the opportunity to create the cover for you. I love the stories and characters. Already looking to do some more illustrations based on your story.

Look forward to it too buddy. Such a great job. Really had me speechless just even looking at the first version.

Finished

This book is now available in its full length on Smashwords.

Back