New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Don't know much about windsurfing - I once managed to stand up on one and go in a vaguely downwind direction, but my mate's dad had to come rescue me 'cause I never worked out how to tack back upwind.

Much prefered canoes and kayaks, and other man-in-the-boat type activities...
 
She seems to come and go, no dramas.

Unless you know something we don't, like she got a man or something..?
 
No, on another thread she was called on posting photo's of herself that weren't. I don't know, maybe they were, maybe they weren't.
 
Ah. Well you can't get too crazy now images are googleable.

Doesn't mean she's not hot though!
 
O real. Shit happens. Learn your lesson dump the profile and start again if thats the case.

Everyone enjoy the weather of late. Got a lil wet in welly but i dont think as bad as made out. You know how people get with these things. Get a hardon for disaster drama.
 
Happy weekend!

Startign to get colder now... (oh god, I'm talking about the weather)
 
Wellington -

Hi Folks

The search falls loosely into two categories:
BDSM credentials & Trans Admirer would be both kinks sorted. That is not to say I am averse to girls, just that grls provide opportunities I can relate too.

I suppose they should be mutually exclusive or a combination from heaven.
But, I would take either if my Geek is out there.

Anyway, despite futile attempts elsewhere I continue to search for that perfect combination of Literary savvy + cliterary exploration.

Cowboy
 
Happy weekend!

Startign to get colder now... (oh god, I'm talking about the weather)

Not a bad weekend so far. Canes won again. Hhaha yes never a good sign but you right cold is creeping in.

Welcome to the thread Cowboy. Happy hunting.
 
Gidday all. Very quiet in here. Fishing today, nice relaxing afternoon in the gulf coming up.
 
Bit wet down welly way but having a nice bit of afternoon tea now.
Much planned for the weekend folks?
 
you're larfin right? cos you know that's bullshit! I'm prolly worse than a provincial rugby team! :p
 
I've sat in too many pubs with too many men from all walks of life baby to be offended what is said over a glass of wine or cool liquid amber of choice. Freedom of expression and thought...that's what really matters :kiss:

You really need to be in the kitchen with a bunch of women doing dishes after a huge shebangabang! Those conversations would blow your mind :D
 
I've sat in too many pubs with too many men from all walks of life baby to be offended what is said over a glass of wine or cool liquid amber of choice. Freedom of expression and thought...that's what really matters :kiss:

You really need to be in the kitchen with a bunch of women doing dishes after a huge shebangabang! Those conversations would blow your mind :D

True - guys just talk a lot of shit, but the conversations I've overheard when with a group of female friends and they've kind of forgotten there's a guy there... it's what put hairs on my chest!
 
Gidday lefftie, a bit wet down he lower NI, and freezing in the SI. Hi vavaVoom. Very nice greenstone pendant you have. Have a great weekend all.
 
Back
Top