Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that because of your position you have to read from a prepared text. But seriously, work on it...you're giving the whole profession a bad name...

As I sit here on the side of the interstate waiting for roadside assistance in my skirt suit and heels I have to wonder how the dude will react to it........ Damn it all.

So... you're going to have a spat between yourselves, and in the process create a zillion-gazillion stupidly long-winded comments in tracked changes that I have to trawl through.

...and THEN, you're going to end up deciding that what I wrote in the first place covers all the necessary points?

What a total bunch of dickwits you are.

36 hours of radio silence just because I needed some time away from anything electronic. It's really not a bad thing, you know.

That's okay, due to the time crunch this little mishap caused I am going to have to go to the local Boy scouts meeting dressed like this...... The other Moms are just gonna lloooooovvvveeee me tonight... Damn, I can't wait to get home after this coming meeting so I can crack me a jar and wash this day away.....

36 hours of radio silence just because I needed some time away from anything electronic. It's really not a bad thing, you know.

No it's not;)...... Been doing them myself a bit more than I used to too.

That's okay, due to the time crunch this little mishap caused I am going to have to go to the local Boy scouts meeting dressed like this...... The other Moms are just gonna lloooooovvvveeee me tonight... Damn, I can't wait to get home after this coming meeting so I can crack me a jar and wash this day away.....

Work it at the scout meeting. :D

I should download that album.

And figure out a good way to spend the rest of my tax return so I don't waste it. New laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back