Wanted (closed)

He shrugged getting up and going to the bar his naked ass moving as he poured himself a drink. Was he a threat? Certainly not to her but to his enemies? Well he would like to hope so. He had spent the last few years working himself up in the police force and even longer trying to take down the bastards who killed his dear pops. He wasn’t any closer to that goal but he was patient and knew eventually he would find some shred of clue.

“Probably not to you” he finally said leaning against the bar and looking her up and down appraisingly “though if I wanted to be then who knows” He said shrugging and watching her.

“You probably think I’m reckless judging by my stint at the bar” He said taking a sip of his drink “sure I can be reckless some times but I didn’t make it this far in the police force here by playing dumb and even though I was letting off some steam tonight I can do some damage as well” He remarked taking the other glass of alcohol and clambering back into bed with her.

“As for being a threat to you” He said looking at her “You’ll have to tell me tomorrow morning”
 
"It may have crossed my mind," she said, watching him. "A girl can't be too careful these days."

When he said that he could do some damage, Rylen merely nodded, "And you're telling me why?" She asked, facing him as he got back into bed with her. "I never underestimate anyone Mathias. If I seem on edge, it's because I want to live to see the next day... if you know what I mean."

She felt that she could take him if worse came to worse. He was right about one thing, she would find out in the morning about him but right now, she needed rest, "Get some sleep, Mathias, we'll figure things out in the morning... maybe we'll even have a few repeat sessions during the night." She told him with a wink.
 
He shrugged curling up next to her and getting comfy “because you seem easy to talk to” He admitted curling up with her and messaging her tits “you’re like me” he said sleepily closing his eyes and getting comfortable. It had been far to long since he slept with a girl and actually gotten some sleep and he found it surprisingly easy to drift off into the black abys of night.

He slept freely and without dreams, usually he had nightmares but this night he slept peacefully. He fitted her against his body naturally his hands playing and messaging her tits as he teased her in his sleep. His body seemed to react naturally with hers his hands moving on his own accord as he enjoyed being close to her.
 
Rylen slept lightly....could you blame her? She was a killer and wanted by authorities and even some local crime bosses. It wasn't safe for her so she couldn't relax. Not even for a moment

So tonight was no exception.

She groaned in pleasure as she felt his hands squeezing her breasts and in turn she ground her ass against his groin, teasing him.
 
He moaned half asleep half awake and hard as hell. Her ass felt damn good, good enough that his cock was beginning to thicken and hard against it. He shifted lining his cock up against her wet pussy grinding the head up and down teasingly as his hands began pinching and teasing her nipples. He was awake by now… Awake and horny as hell. He didn’t know how long he had slept but he rarely slept more than four hours any ways. He wanted to have some fun with her again before she disappeared.

“Guessing your not asleep any more either?” He asked his voice gruff and hoarse from his sleep “because if you aren’t I wont feel bad for what I’m about to do” He murmured before pushing the head of his cock deep inside of her filling her in one smooth motion. He panted in pleasure and went in deep cradling her against him as he entered her from behind.
 
Her back arched as she pushed herself against him. Rylen couldn't help but cry out when he entered her from behind...hell, she almost came from that one thrust but thankfully didn't because she wanted to savor the feeling as well as the moment.

Bracing herself, she let herself go...again, not having done so with anyone else and why he was different, she didn't know. But she was risking a lot by doing so....

But fuck, he felt so good inside her as he continued to thrust his huge cock in and out of her soaking pussy!
 
“Oh god you fucking feel good” He murmured thrusting in and out enjoying the feeling of her. What was it about her pussy he found so fucking intoxicating? Her body seemed to be built for him naturally fitting against his naturally pulling him in. He stretched out and used the position to drive his cock deep into her angling down and rubbing against her g spot. He thrust in and out deeply moaning and groaning in pleasure as he moved with her. The simple act was enough to send pleasure racing through his body and his hands pawed and gripped her tits to help keep him self in control.

He moaned again moving in and out in and out one hand on her hips to help keep her steady and the other pawing her tits and pulling at her nipples. God he hoped this night never ended or at the very least he would get access to her pussy once more. If this was the one and only time he got to fuck her he would go mad and the thought spurring him on causing him to pump in and out more fiercely.

“Fuck I’m going to cum” he growled
 
Rylen's body was over come by orgasm after orgasm. Gods, no one ever made her cum so many times while fucking her. She reached back behind her and grasped Mathias by the neck, bring his lips closer to her face to which she turned her head and blindly gave him a kiss.

She snaked a hand between her legs as she started to rub her clit as a mind blowing orgasm was close to surfacing. Hearing him say he was about to cum, she tightened her pussy around his cock, urging him, "Cum in me baby, fill me with your cum!" She panted as she started to cum herself.
 
“Oh fuck you don’t have to tell me twice!” He groaned feeling himself tighten and unable to keep it at bay. He pumped in and out harder and faster trying to get every last ounce of pleasure he could from her pussy before he finally let go. He couldn’t hold it any more and his screams and groans of pure pleasure filled the small room as his balls let lose the stream of cum. His cum blasted into her but he didn’t stop continuing to pump hard and fast his hands tightening and clawing on her hips as he rode every last ounce of his intense orgasm.

He slowed his limp cock falling out leaving a sticky trail of cum on her ass. He panted suddenly feeling drained and tired as the mind-blowing sex caught up to him. He closed his eyes burying his nose in her hair and breathing the scent in deep.

“I think I fucking love you” he murmured and with that he was fast asleep one hand still massaging her breast.
 
Her scream matched his in volume as her body shook with pleasure and she felt his hot release fill her..no, not fill, but overflow her. She was still panting and gasping for air as she continued to feel the waves of pleasure course throughout her body.

She was falling back asleep when she thought she heard him tell her he loved her and she smiled. She heard that a lot after sex with some other men. It seemed to be the after high of a good fucking that made them say that. It made her feel good because it meant that she gave them a good time... too bad she'd be gone in the morning.
 
He groaned hearing his phone buzzing and swearing. He reached out on the bedside table for the holo-communicator and toggled the silent function. Wow did he have a killer headache from drinking last night so much so that he wished some one would put a gun to his head and blow his brains out to save him from the discomfort. Memories of last night flashed back to him centering on the mysterious girl who gave him the best sex of his life. He reached out for her but no surprise she was already gone her side of the bed being cold enough that she must have left hours ago. He sighed and sat up blinking the sleep from his eyes and gathering his clothes.

He got dressed and rearmed himself taking one last look around the place for any clue to her whereabouts. Damn she couldn’t have even left him some way of contacting her for some more guilt free sex? Then again he had put his phone on the stand maybe she got his number? It would probably be on her terms but he was willing to play along if it meant being back in bed with her again. HE walked out of the room a slight spring in his steps as he braced the new day.

He could only hope
 
**Several weeks later**

Rylen watched the crowd below as she perched on the fire escape of the Jewelton hotel and casino. She was a good 12 stories high but the glasses she had on gave her a clear view of each and every person that passed by the busy night scene.

She wasn't really one to think about the past but since it was a slow night, she let her mind wander to that night with Mathias. Allowing herself to smile, she was actually sore the next morning when she left. She had placed a small, unidentifiable tracking chip on his phone and had several close encounters with him over the past few weeks.

It was sort of eerie that they had come in such close proximity of each other so many times. Would she see him again so they could have a repeat of that night? Stranger things had happened of course.

Although, tonight wasn't going to be one of those nights. Tonight she was watching her next target. Some high profiled asshole who she didn't care to know but only cared that it paid a lot. The payors wanted his death public. But she had said she didn't do that.

So they paid her more.

OK, she could arrange that. But of course, there was a chance of getting caught so she had spent the past few nights planning out escape routes, watching people to see what their routines were, especially the employees of the casino.
 
How’s it going detective”

Mathais snorted at the word detective his contempt easily discernable on his face. Some job tittle! Detective meant working for justice investigating trying to bring the law to the lawless. His father was a detective back on New Earth working the mean streets for years before retiring here in this equally shitty planet. Of course he got gunned down in the end or well “accidently” ran over but that was because he was a good honorable man! He defiantly would have said no to the current “assignment” the chief had him on.

“The V.I.P is secure” Mathais growled into his earpiece resisting the urge to cuss and scream. His latest assignment was protection detail, protection detail for a high profile ass hole that was as shady as they came. He owned the casino and made a mountain of money of course most of that money was illegal but he also paid a lot to the police department, which supposedly made up for it. The V.I.P got wind of an attempt on his life and all but threatened to cut the police off if they didn’t provide him with protection.

And since Mathais was there best detective

“Keep in your room until this is over” Mathais snapped at the V.I.P locking him in the closet he was hidden in before he could protest. He quickly made his way over to the master bedroom and climbed into the bed grabbing his pistol and arranging the covers so he looked vaguely like the V.I.P before settling down and waiting patiently. This was either the best plan he had…..

Or the most surefire way to get himself killed
 
Something was wrong.

Her gut told her so. But it had to be done tonight. For every night she waited 10% would be taken off her original negotiated price they had a agreed to pay.

Make sure you shoot him in the head.

How she hated to be told how to kill. Killing was her specialty. She knew the precise ways to kill a target. She knew many ways of torture too. Rylen could get any target to talk before they died. It was one of the few things she did right on this god-forsaken world.

Pushing the goggles over her head, which brushed back her hair, she eyed the room that the VIP was in. With catlike moves, Rylen moved quietly from the top railing to the one on the same level as the room she needed to be in. With a quiet jump, she landed on the balcony and found it open. Stupid ass, thinking it was a nice night for letting in the warm air from outside.

The lighting was dim and the bed in the middle of the room had someone laying in it.

The target.

Charging up her blaster, she slowly moved toward the bed and raised her weapon.
 
Mathais waited keeping his breath slow and even as adrenalin began pumping through his body. He knew the assassin was in whoever it was was good barely making a sound as they entered the space. If Mathais hadn’t ben specifically listening out he might have missed it even. Luckily however he was as alert as he could be. He gripped his dad’s old revolver cocking it as he waited a few more minutes. It was a risk because the assassin could just gun him down in the bed but the gamble paid off.

“Hands above your head!” Mathais shouted throwing the blanket off and raising his gun. With the other hand he hit the light switch in his hands activating the floodlights hidden in the wall. It was another safety measure he insisted. His polarized lens darkened protecting his eyes from the light that suddenly filled the room.

What the

“You” He said his eyes widening in surprise as he took in the woman who had rocked his world a few months ago. He couldn’t believe she was here! The surprise was almost enough to cause him to drop his gun.

Almost

He kept it raised trying to keep his cool as he figured out what to do next.
 
Rylen smiled.

Usually her smile meant one of two things: Death. or Sex.

And now, she felt a little of both.

Sure, she was surprised seeing Mathias. But she hid her shock well. But she never lowered her weapon. Even with his weapon own weapon trained on her didn't bother her. Rylen had been in many life and death situations, so this wasn't new.

She broke the silence, "Where is he?" She let her eyes dart around quickly, not seeing anyone else in the room. "Where is he, Mathias?"
 
Mathais weighed his options keeping his gun trained on the one hand he was pretty sure he was outclassed. He was a good fighter the best in the academy but every thing about her screamed get the fuck away. Her smile let him know that she would either kill him or throw him down on the bed and have her way with him. He was in the way of her target and he knew without a doubt that if push came to shove she would choose to kill him and probably do it in a heartbeat. The better thing to do would be to give her the guy after all he hated this assignment any ways of course if he did that he would be betraying his fellow policeman (most were corrupt any ways) and his badge (which was basically a trinket at this point).

What would his father do?

“I’m sorry” He said keeping his gun trained on her “as much as I would love to do that I can’t I’m on assignment and even though this guy is probably as corrupt as they come I cant betray my badge so please lower the gun and let this one go I promise I wont pursue you” he said trying to sound braver than he felt as his other hand snaked behind placing a firm hand on his police issued blaster pistol while he kept his fathers gun trained firmly on her.
 
Rylen considered it. As much as she was paid to kill, she didn't kill anyone who wasn't on her list.

And that included Mathias.

Well, not unless she was paid to kill him.

A few more tense seconds and she heard a muffled cry coming from behind her...somewhere near the bathroom. She then looked at Mathias, her gun still trained on him. With a smile, she lowered her gun and shrugged, "I actually don't give a shit if he's corrupt or not. He's a well paid job...so..." she holstered her gun as it charged down. "What now Mathias? You gonna shoot me?"
 
“Shit” Mathais said watching as she powered down and hearing the muffled cry. He holstered his own gun and turned running down with out a second thought. He really didn’t care if the person died or not but he had a sinking feeling his boss was going to tear him a new one for it. He didn’t know how but with the muffled cry coming from the bathroom he knew she had some how gotten to him.

But how?

He opened the door raising his gun and stepping inside slowly. She would probably be gone before he returned but he had to know! He stepped in ripping open the curtain and peeking in to see what had happened to his charge.
 
Tonight wasn't the night.

Not with Mathias around. Damnit. She thought about it more and knew she couldn't kill him.

So why think along those lines? If she just left, then Mathias would increase security or even put the little shit in a safe house. Which in turn would make Rylen spend more time and resources to find the prick and get the job done.

Pulling out a stun gun, she readied it, counted to ten and then followed Mathias to the direction he had gone. It was then she heard the sound of a shower curtain open and she snuck up behind Mathias as the man in the tub looked up and appeared scared shitless. Rylen struck Mathias with the stun gun and he fell, which gave Rylen a clean shot of her target.

The man was so scared that he didn't move. He didn't scream. He didn't beg for mercy. Not that Rylen would listen to any of it. Instead, she grabbed her blaster again, letting it charge up. Not a word was said from the assassin as she raised her gun and aimed it at the man in the tub before firing one silent shot.

His brains splattered the interior of the shower and some even landed on the floor near the crumpled Mathias.

She raised an eyebrow at the scene and sighed. She hated messes, but the deal was that the deal was public and since he was under protection, that would have been difficult and it would have required time.

Time she didn't have.

With a strength that was powered on adrenylen, she grabbed the arm of the dead target, slung him over her shoulders and carried him to the open balcony. All the while, she was cursing but she set his limp body down on the ledge and then pushed him off the side.

The next thing she heard were screams from the people from the street below. Rylen looked down and saw the body...or what was left of it, splattered on the ground below.

There was no time to gloat so she turned from the balcony and headed to the bathroom where Mathias was coming around. She bent over him, slapped his face a few times to help him wake up. She had taken away his weapons as he woke up and she pointed his own gun at him, "We're going for a little ride."
 
Last edited:
Mathias woke up slowly groaning as he noticed the gun pointed in his face. He had no doubt that his charge was dead in the bathroom which meant he had been right about her. He knew his chances of wining were minute at best but he had to admire her skills (even if said skills were going against him) they were almost just as deadly as her sinful body.

“Get that gun out of my face” Mathias said shaking his head “Please”

He got up sighing and looking over at the bathroom “I’m guessing you got my charge” He said before shrugging.

“Should really care more but I don’t” Mathais admitted “So your taking me hostage? Is this for business or pleasure?” He asked looking at his captured weapons “can I at least have my weapons back you already know im not going to harm you”
 
After a long few silent moments, Rylen lowered the gun she took from Mathias and stepped back. She didn't give his weapons back, "Not yet...let's go, the authorities will be here any second."

She led him out of the bathroom and then out of the suite. She entered the hall and even though she knew that the other floors would probably be secure, she chanced it and hit the elevator's down button. Keeping her eyes trained to be on the lookout as well as keep her hostage in check, she ushered Mathias in and pressed the button for the 12th floor.

Rylen was quickly formulating a plan on how to get out of here in one piece...it was going to be tough, especially now she had acquired a hostage.

Yeah, life was full of surprises, as was her job. She had to adapt to all sorts of situations and with Mathias, he presented a big challenge indeed.
 
“You know we could just go out the service entrance” Mathais said looking at her and raising an eyebrow. He pulled out the pass and handed it to her “No one else cop wise is here I requested they hang back so it gives us plenty of time to escape out of the back so to speak”

He supposed he shouldn’t be helping her so much but then again he didn’t really care to help the police. They were corrupt as hell and no one was a friend. Hell he was tempted to call them and bring them in so he could watch them get their Asses kicked by her.

The elevator opened and he pointed at the staircase that would lead them to safety “Can I have my guns back yet?” He asked stepping out and turning to her raising an eyebrow “I pretty much proved my self as a very willing hostage”
 
"Do you always whine like a bitch when you're in a dire situation, Mathias?" Rylen asked, "Now shut up." She told him pointedly.

She kept him in front of her, basically using him as a human shield and when the elevator stopped, she pushed him out, still using his gun. With pushing the dead body of her target out of the window, it would busy up security and hopefully any other cops that happened to be around.

Rylen had selected the 12th floor for one reason. The fire escape was more accessible there. Her phone beeped and that only meant one thing. Payment was delivered. She allowed herself to smile a bit as she led Mathias to the service elevator at the end of the hall. The one that staff used to get to the kitchen.

She needed to get to her safe house. When doing a job, she usually had 3 places set up to stay until things cooled down. And now that she had a hostage, things were going to be extremely hot.
 
Mathais eyes narrowed taking in her bitch comment. Oh so now he was a bitch was he? He felt his shoulders tightening and continued moving with her even as his hands balled up in anger. Oh he would show her……

He stepped forward then suddenly pivoted grabbing her hand and forcing it back as his other grabbed his blaster on her belt and pulled it off.

“That’s better” He murmured glaring at her “I’m not bitching I just refuse to walk out with you to a bunch of trigger happy policeman who really don’t care if I live or die unarmed” He said pointedly no bothering to point his gun at her.

“Now come on” He said leading her to the elevator and sliding in the access card
 
Back
Top