Sisters Awakening (closed)

Krystal smiled and got up putting her dish in the dishwasher. "I'm fine. I like spending time with you." Krystal hugged him smiling brightly. "So lets go. Don't want to be caught out too late. There might be scary monsters" she said it jokingly as she went out waiting for her brother outside the door.
 
He laughed out loud as he put his dishes in the dishwasher and turned it on. He remembered as a kid having to check under her bed and in her closet for monsters so she would go to sleep, sometimes having to curl up beside her until she fell asleep.

Grabbing his keys he walked out and locked the door. "Don't worry sis, I will always protect you from the scary monsters," he joked as they made their way down the stairs and out towards the campus.
 
Krystal laughed at his response walking close to him. " I'm glad to hear it. So when you aren't working what do you like to do? Any activities or anything you like doing in your free time?" Sasha watched the sky as they walked liking the way he talked and then shook herself mentally reminding this is her brother.
 
"Free time, what is that," he chuckled. He walked closer to his sister. He was about to put his arm around her waist like he used to when he caught himself. Whoops she was a grown up now and that may not be such a good idea anymore. Especially as she had grown into such a beautiful one. Wait what was he thinking, she was his younger sister, stop that.

Mentally slapping himself again he went back to answering her question. "Lately I have just been getting home and either watching a movie or reading a book. My idea of luxery is a nice bath. However on Sundays I still do try to sneak in a run and a work out at the college gym. It is open to the public then."
 
she just smiled and listened as he answered. "always good to keep active. well since you said yours, mine is of course reading, then there's music and swimming. I love swimming. Do you know if the college has a pool?" Krystal already knew if the college didn't have one first thing tomorrow she was gonna find some place that did.

„"Oh we're here. huh not to bad. I like it." Krystal started looking around liking what she saw getting even more excited.
 
"Oh sure they have one. This is a sports orientated college so of course they do. it's not open to the public but you will be a member of the faculty and I am sure I have seen a few of the teachers coming out of there before. It's that big building over there near the football stadium. Who knows, you may get lucky and get assigned to help the swim team."
 
"Man that sucks that its not open to the public. It would have been nice to go with you." Krystal was a little down about that but was determined not to let her brother know how much. "I think im gonna like this place."
 
"Well who knows, maybe you could sneak me in one day. Besides if that doesn't work out I do know a place but you are going to have to wait about a week," he told her mysteriously. "Yeah this place is pretty nice. I haven't heard of anything major happening here in all the time I have lived here. They don't even have much trouble with alcohol because most students are in training."
 
"I don't know about sneaking you in. Why do we need to wait a week for the new one? Is it because of your work?" Krystal listened to him talk about the school happy there wasn't a lot of bad stuff happening. "That's really good. I don't like all the alcohol problems and stuff that some schools habe so im glad i'm not in one of those."
 
He knew his sister was pretty smart bur she had picked up on his little surprise rather quickly. "Actually yes it is. We are completing a job downtown and one of the last things we have to do is fill and test the pool on the top floor. Of course our testing means structually so it has to be filled and the filters ryn for two weeks to make sure everything works smoothly and their are no leaks."

He smiled at his sister. "So for 2 weeks guess who has a key to their own private pool?:
 
"i'm guessing you! a private pool for 2 weeks! i love it." Krystal grins so happy and hugs her brother tightly very excited. "i think i can wait one week for that."
 
Hugging her back Jason grins. He actually did have permission to use the pool during that time and in fact he was supposed to every 3rd night to check for any developing cracks on water seepage. However it was more fun to pretend they were going to be sneaking in. He remembered how much she used to love exploring places as a kid.

"So anywhere else you want to see tonight?"
 
"not really. want to get some sleep so i can get up early tomorrow." Krystal stretched after removing herself from her brother yawning a bit as they walked. " I will want to go a lot of places tomorrow though." Krystal was going to be doing a lot of shopping. not just clothes. books and other stuff as well. She had a nice collection but a few more books wouldn't harm anything and she wanted to see about some erotic stories as well.
 
"Sure wherever you want to go. As I said I'm free tomorrow and I am so used to waking up early I am normally up at 5 so we can leave whenever you want." They walked back home and he let them in. "Just remember to take your own keys tomorrow if you want to do some shopping on your own."
 
"Alright then and i promise not to forget my key. Or lose it for that matter. goodnight." After he let them in she went and got changed to pajamas and went straight to sleep.
 
Jason was feeling pretty tired himself. He often went to bed early, only occasionally staying up late if a good movie was on or if he got too engrossed in a book. Still 10pm was late for him. He decided to hit the hay as well. He unpacked the dishwasher first then turning out the lights he stripped down to his boxers and crawled into bed.
 
Krystal woke up blinking seeing that it was 5:15 and she sat up stretching. She then got out of bed going to the bathroom her brother had said was hers and turned on the shower. She had already unpacked and put away her bathroom items yesterday and for that she was glad.

After she showered, dried her hair and put clean clothes on and purfume on she went to the kitchen looking at the options for breakfast and decided on an egg and a tangerine. She ate slowly as she usually did savoring the food.
 
Jason had woken up earlier than usual and had decided to go for his run. He had thrown on a pair of shorts and a tank top and grabbed his shoes and I-Pod and snuck out. He sat on the steps outside and put on his shoes then walked down to the street and took off towards the campus.

After putting in the ear buds he started to listen to his tunes loud enough to hear but not loud enough so he couldn't hear what was going on around him. He had seen too many people get run down, or hurt that way. He decided to do his usual circuit. Once around the campus, back to the track, five miles on the track then back home. It normally took him a good hour or so to do the 8 mile circuit at a nice comfortable pace.

This morning he started at about 4:30 and was one of only a few people up. He saw a couple of campus cops and cleaners and gave them a cheery wave. He weaved around a group of late night revelers just heading home and overtook another early morning jogger like himself. By the time he got to the track he was alone again. He allowed himself to stretch out a little while running on the purpose built track and then finally headed for home.

He hit the front steps and he checked the time. 5:23. Hmm not bad. He was improving. He was also sweating and smelled like a pig. opening the lobby door he quietly ascended the steps and taking off his top he opened the door. Hopefully he could grab a shower before his sister woke up and hogged the bathroom. He walked in and froze. Krystal was sitting at the table eating her breakfast. Oh hell, what should he do?
 
Krystal noticed her brother come in and looked and saw that he needed a shower. Not that he looked bad just that he did need one. "hi brother don't worry about the bathroom you are free to use it i already did everything i need to" Krystal got up as she said this putting her dish away in the dishwasher and grabbed her book and sat on the couch getting immersed in it.
 
Jason breathed a sigh of relief. He had been a bit worried that Krystal might be a bit freaked at him walking in with his shirt off but it looked like she was okay with it. He wouldn't make a habit of it of course but it was good to know. He smiled at her and headed straight to the bathroom. She was right of course he smelled like a pig, he always did after a Sunday run. He quickly showered and washed his hair, and wrapping himself in a towel walked into his room and quickly changed into some clean clothes and headed to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.
 
Krystal had stayed calm until he was in the bathroom. Then she was not doing a good job at it. She had seen her brother without his shirt and she had almost just started staring! she was trying not to freak out and slowly calmed down and continued reading her book. After a while she closed her book and stretched and then went to her room putting it away and then got her shoes on and jacket with her phone. She was hoping her brother might drive her the places she needed going but even if he didn't she was going. With that she sat down waiting for her brother.
 
As he quickly grabbed some toast he saw that Krystal was ready to go out. "Be right with you sis." He quickly spread them with peanut butter and then grabbed his keys and wallet. "Okay," he said as he munched down on his toast, "Where would you like to go first?"
 
As he said he would be right with ger while eating she smiled and got up and walked over to the door and then she pondered where to go. "How about a clothes shop? and can we go to the mall so you aren't driving every which way?" Krystal hoped he would agree as she liked how the mall had lots of different shops.
 
"Yeah I know just the one," he said as he opened the door and they both left. He locked the door and they headed to his truck, him munching on his toast on the way down.

He drove them both to one of the larger malls near him. He had done some shopping here before and knew there were some great clothes shops, book stores, novelty places and nearly everything she might need here. Because they were so early he was able to get a great parking spot and they walked in. "Well I hope this suits your needs. So where do you want to start?"
 
When they got to the mall Krystal just started blinking dumfounded. "wow. yeah i think im going to find EVERYTHING i need." Krystal then started grinning and looked around and saw what she was looking for. The gothic clothes store. She had always loved black clothes. she pointed towards it. "There."
 
Back
Top