The Mobsters Girl (CLOSED)

Alexis smiled seeing her text from Allen. She sat at her dressing table doing her hair and makeup. She was excited to get back to work. She checked herself out in the mirror before going off to wait in the side lines waiting for her cue. Her song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaG8faaFUMM) came on and that was her cue. She was excited to get back to what she was good at. She strutted onto the stage. The regulars were cheering loudly for her. She noticed Allen. She blew a kiss for him but she knew every guy here thought it was for them. She gripped the pole and began grinding it up against it.
 
Allan smiled up at her. He didn't motion towards her though just ordering himself a drink and cracking his neck. A moment later Kyle came out and sat next to him. The two of them spoke quickly then turned their eyes back towards her.
 
Alexis was so happy seeing her boys sat watching her. She was putting even more effort into the dance just for them. She worked the pole like the pro she was. She knew just the right time to lose items of her clothing. She had great timing. She knew how to show off her body. The audience of men with hard ons loved her. She was a crowd pleaser. When her first performance was finished she left the stage. It was a little till she was going to be needed again. She slipped on http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4819244 and then went outside in the private car park that only people who worked at the club had access to to get some fresh air and to have a smoke. She light her cigarette and took a puff. She had a really strange feeling that she was being watched.
 
Kyle knew her habits so he walked out to be with her. Once he found her he kissed her on the cheek. "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to be such a jerk." He apologized. "But we really aren't going to make any money if you spend all day in bed with the two of us." He teased.

"You did a great job up there on stage by the way. I mean truly outstanding. It's been a long time since I've seen a woman move like that." Kyle said.
 
"It is okay hun. I understand but you are the bosses so you can enjoy your girlfriend naked in bed all day sometimes." She said. It was big for him apologising. She smiled at him. She kissed him. "Thank you baby and you know no one can move and work it like I can." She said. She looked at him. Her hands stroked his chest. "You know I have a little while before I'm needed again so maybe we could spend a little time alone together." She said kissing at his neck.
 
"That sounds like an amazing idea." Kyle replied with a smile. "We can go back to the office." He replied leading her back to the office. Once they were there he imediately pulled her dress up over her head. "Now let me see how you move that sexy body of yours just for me."
 
"Of course you can see how I move my sexy body." She said. She pushed him softly into his big office chair. She slid onto the desk. She danced before. She moved her body just the way she knew he liked it. Being sexy and moving her body came so naturally to her.
 
A smile spread it's way across his face. "I don't suppose I can have that sweet ass as well." He grinned his cock hardening in his slacks as he stared at her. "We don't have a lot of time before you are supposed to be back on stage." Kyle said. "Besides I want you all to myself so we need to get finished before Allan notices that you are missing. Otherwise he's gonna barge in."
 
“Oh you can have that ass whenever you want.” She said. She slid off the desk and move to him. She rubbed her ass up against him. Her hand moved between her legs to his trousers. She unzipped his trousers and pushed them down with his boxers. “You can do whatever you want to me baby.” She said.
 
"Don't you know better than to tell a man, any man that he can do whatever he wants to you?" Kyle teased spinning her around and shoving her up against the desk before spitting on his cock. "That we will always find the most disgusting, depraved, degrading thing in the world to do to a woman just because we like that feeling of power?" He pushed his cock against her asshole and slowly slid in.
 
“The good thing about me is that I can take whatever you want to do to me. I want you to do whatever you want to me. I trust you and know you won’t hurt me badly on purpose.” She said. He had her bent over the desk. He spat on his cock. He pushed his cock slowly into her asshole. She moaned out as he pushed into her. She closed her eyes moaning. He was stretching out her asshole. “Fuck me hard baby.” She said.
 
"Fuck you hard?" Kyle asked gripping her tits and squeezing them hard before starting to pick up the pace. It only took a few minutes before he was fucking her hard enough that the sound of his hips bouncing off her firm rump was filling the room along with his moans. "If that's what you want babe."
 
He gripped her boobs roughly and he squeezed them. She loved how he played with her boobs. He was picking up the pace and really stretching out her ass hole. She loved how he was fucking her. She was moving her hips with his. She was moaning out. Her hand went to her clit and she twisted it. She was a fan of pain and pleasure together. She was wet and enjoying this fucking.
 
Kyle had loved that about Alexis. She was the kind of woman who didn't mind a little pain with her pleasure. Actually she didn't seem to mind a fair amount of it and one day when Allan wasn't going to be around to bitch at him too much he intended to see just how far he could push her while she still enjoyed it. It was always nice not only to know what the boundaries were on a person but how far you could push them beyond them.

He reached back with one hand and slapped on of her tits, not hard enough to mark her since she had to go back on stage at least once more tonight but just hard enough to make them sway back and forth while he countined his anal assault.

There was no way that Kyle was going to last too much longer. She was so tight and so fucking good and that sound that came from her mouth, that delicious moan she let loose every time he bottomed out in her asshole was just to arrousing to ignore for very long.
 
He slapped at her boobs hard. She loved how he played with her body. Her boobs were bouncing and jiggling. He was thrusting hard into her ass. She was moaning out. Her asshole was going to be gaping when he pulled out. He was deep in her ass. He was slamming in and out of her ass. “God I love when you fuck my ass. Please fill me up with your cum.” She said. She loved how he fucked her. Her fingers were twisting and pulling at her clit. She was so wet. She moaned loudly as she was squirting. She was moaning loudly. She was making so much mess.
 
Kyle slapped her tits again a little harder than the first time watching as they danced beneath her body both in time to the slaps and the now nearly animalistic rutting he was giving her asshole.

"You want my cum you nasty little whore?" He purred just before he poured his cum into her ass. A moment later he slowly pulled his cock out of her ass and pulled her cheeks apart looking at the enormous gape he'd left behind and his own cum starting to ooze back out of her thoroughly abused hole. "God you are too damn good."
 
“Yes I want your cum. Fill me with cum.” She said. She was slamming her hips hard down on his cock. He was beginning to cum deep in her ass. She loved him fucking her ass. He pulled out of her. He spread her asshole and looked at her gaping asshole. It was wide open. Her ass was full of cum. Cum dripped out of her ass. “I do try to be the best.” She said.
 
"You don't try, you are the best I've ever had." And he wasn't lying one bit about that she could tell by the way he looked at her. By the tone of his voice, even by the way his body language all screamed a combination of lust and love.
 
“I’m glad you think I’m the best.” She said smiling at him. She leaned in and kissed him. She pulled him to her she hugged him. “You know you’re so hot baby and I would love to stay here naked with you but I have to work hun.” She said. She stroked his cheek softly and kissed him.
 
"I know you've got work to do so go do it babe." Kyle said leaning back and stretching happily. "I'll catch up on some paperwork and then I'll probably come back out to the club and see how everything is going. Besides it's nice to make sure that they see the owners every so often, I know I wouldn't go to a club that the owner wouldn't show up at."
 
“Yes the regulars like seeing you both in.” She said. She kissed him as she slipped on her robe. “I’ll see you later.” She said going off to get dressed to perform again. She wondered what Allen was doing. She got changed into http://www.globalintimatewear.com/Upload/UserFiles/image/Nicole-Meyer-Ann-Summers-4.jpg and then strutted onto stage. She began working the stage and pole just like the pro she was. The crowd like always were going crazy for her.
 
Allan hadn't left the club though he'd been humoring a couple of patrons with a conversation between sending out texts on his phone that he was pretending were of vital importants even though they were nothing more important than his picks for his fantasy wrestling league. When she came on the stage he magically didn't have anything left to do, of course that might have had something to do with the lights dimming and the spot light on her.
 
Alexis was grinding up against the pole. She was shaking her ass and boobs. Her hand moved through her long locks. She pushed her boobs round the pole and she slid down the pole. She stuck her ass out shaking it. She unstrapped the skirt and shimmied it off. Her hot ass was out. She unclasped her bra. She stayed in her stockings and heels. She was dancing and working her body making the men go crazy. She could see plenty of hard on’s in the audience.
 
It was about halfway through her dance that Kyle finally wandered in trying his best to look casual. It didnt' work entirely as Allan cast him a quick gaze but the two of them didn't seem to be upset about it, a quick smirk and Kyle took a seat at the far end of the bar to watch the show throwing dollars up at the stage. Even if he was the owner, not everybody knew that and plenty of people started to follow suit and soon there dollars all over the stage and even more men trying to summon her close enough to stuff their money directly into her thong.
 
Alexis crawled forward on the stage. Getting closer to her adoring audience. She was waiting for them to stuff money into her hot black thong. She loved how these men looked at her like she was the best thing in the world. To them she was the hottest girl in the world. She was making a hell of a lot of money right now like she always did.
 
Back
Top