What don't you like about yourself?

Actually, I redact my previous statement...I fucking love me! :D

Last edited:
other then what i mentioned before i wouldn't mind being a bit bigger or taller.

being 140 lbs and slim is nice usually but it would be nice to bulk up a bit etc. and of course women like tall guys.

Well I guess I don't like my stomach the most...wish it was flatter..tighter? Whatever the term is. But more than that wish I had a stronger mind that could overcome all the dark clouds hanging over my head...well one step at a time I suppose.

other then what i mentioned before i wouldn't mind being a bit bigger or taller.

being 140 lbs and slim is nice usually but it would be nice to bulk up a bit etc. and of course women like tall guys.

I did until I married one. Now I see all the things we look ridiculous trying to do. Like Dancing, having sex standing, kissing without breaking his back etc..

Depends on what day it is to be honest.

Some days I'm okay with myself and some days I feel like a toad.
Today, I'm okay. Yesterday, I hated my butt because my jeans were tight putting them on.

Today, I'm okay. Yesterday, I hated my butt because my jeans were tight putting them on.

TK, you've got a great figure and I'm unaware of any imperfections inside or out on you!

I volunteer to check you out from top to bottom and give you an honest opinion. But everything I've seen so far indicates you have NOTHING to be unhappy with!

Tight jeans is the way it's supposed to be!

I'm just going to have to go against the grain here; I'm sexiest thing to post at Lit. Evar. :rolleyes:

Hmmm hard to decide... most days the only thing I like is my mind but I'm still not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

stop it. You are just fine!:kiss:
well the same can be said about you also Proncess, but to be honest it has been a goal of mine for sometime, but I just cannot seem to do the diet part as well as I do the workout part :(

Supposedly in America, Phat is a good thing. It means Fine rather than fat. In that case, he got it right, you do have a mighty fine ass! :devil::kiss:

As far as my answer goes, id love to win this battle with belly fat... So I better get up and head to the gym!

TK, you've got a great figure and I'm unaware of any imperfections inside or out on you!
Sweet as sugar aren't you? :kiss:
I volunteer to check you out from top to bottom and give you an honest opinion. But everything I've seen so far indicates you have NOTHING to be unhappy with!
Thorough exams are a good thing!! :kiss:
Tight jeans is the way it's supposed to be!

I'm just going to have to go against the grain here; I'm sexiest thing to post at Lit. Evar. :rolleyes:
Heh, then my jeans fit fine! :eek:

I'd like to go against your grain EN. :devil:
Hmmm hard to decide... most days the only thing I like is my mind but I'm still not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
From what I've seen, your knife isn't exactly dull either! :rose:
Everthing. Cancer has taken so much from me I hope I can get it back.
:( I have no doubt that you will FFS!! :kiss:
He means it as a compliment. Phat ass = pretty hot and tempting ass.:kiss:

Oooooooooooooo! I knew that 'phat' was good, but I didn't know what the letters meant! :eek:

I am really sorry to hear this. Keep your spirits up. You will get it back!! I am currently sitting in the hospital with my mom while she does her first treatment for cancer. Did I just kill this thread or what?! :kiss:

Everthing. Cancer has taken so much from me I hope I can get it back.

Back