Crossdressers - What is Your Style of Dress

Sexy tight fitting lingerie and snug short dresses or skirts.
Love to show off my legs.
Usually not too slutty, but looking to get a school girl outfit...

....and like Brenda, crazy about a dress zippered up the back.
Could use some help zipping it up at times.

Last edited:
I don't even know if I would consider myself a crossdresser, but I do love to wear soft silky panties to work sometimes or my wife's yoga pants sitting around the house...so much more comfortable than what is made for us guys.

I prefer the fashions from the 1940s and 50s including vintage lingerie, stockings and garters. One of my favourite pieces of lingerie are girdles.

Last edited:
Love fluttery skirts, with cute tops, mainly darker colours, but I do enjoy going brighter on occasion, depends on the mood.
Lingerie wise, I adore purple or red things, with black for more "sexy" battle attire so to speak.

Love fluttery skirts, with cute tops, mainly darker colours, but I do enjoy going brighter on occasion, depends on the mood.
Lingerie wise, I adore purple or red things, with black for more "sexy" battle attire so to speak.

Very sexy!

I prefer the fashions from the 1940s and 50s including vintage lingerie, stockings and garters. One of my favourite pieces of lingerie are girdles.

oh yes i love your girdle ,i prefer the 40s and 50s fashion too ,great photo honey .x

i bought myself a leopard print maxi dress the other day ,its my first chance to wear it today ,i love the look and feel of it ,so glad i bought it .

I don't even know if I would consider myself a crossdresser, but I do love to wear soft silky panties to work sometimes or my wife's yoga pants sitting around the house...so much more comfortable than what is made for us guys.

Totally agree! Love panties under yoga pants or leggings!

I prefer some cute designs on my dresses sometimes and other times I like to wear like formal black or one colored dresses/skirts. If I wear a blouse or top I usually find something with pretty colors. As for lingerie I love anything black especially pantyhose or thigh high stockings and garter belts. I love to wear black satin nightgowns a lot! :)

I've never done it in public, but two outfits I sometimes fantasize about wearing in public are:

-High heels, fishnets, very short red miniskirt, skimpy red tank top, my face plastered in makeup - basically a whore outfit. And a platinum blonde wig, which me being Hispanic would look very obviously artificial.

-A frilly pink dress.

Back