Cuckold BDSM

Roleplay_Mom

Steamy role play
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Posts
497
Just wondering, how many couples who practice the cuckold lifestyle incorporate aspects of bdsm into their fun? I would love to hear details.

P.S. If you don't know what "cuckold" means, then please feel free to Google it.
 
Last edited:
Mom, I would love to be cukholded by you and my wife.:caning::caning:I wish I lived closer to you!
I would love to have a dominant woman crossdress me and force me to service my wife and another man. You could make me lick her clit while the guy fucks her with his big cock, then force me to clean them both while you fuck me with a strap-on and spank my ass.
 
Elise Sutton seems to have a fair amount to say about BDSM cuckolding relationships. With the popularity of chastity play in BDSM, I'm suprised that it isn't more popular.
 
im into some pretty hard cuckolding, my girlfriend is a hot little emo/scene/goth chick who is very kinky in the bedroom

she loves to dress in latex and humiliate me more than i thought possible

i loved to be tied up to the wall with chains so i cant masturbate when im watching my 20 year old girlfriend getting the time of her life with her big black stud
 
im into some pretty hard cuckolding, my girlfriend is a hot little emo/scene/goth chick who is very kinky in the bedroom

she loves to dress in latex and humiliate me more than i thought possible

i loved to be tied up to the wall with chains so i cant masturbate when im watching my 20 year old girlfriend getting the time of her life with her big black stud

=========================

I would like to be chained with you. Does she make you clean the cum out her her pussy?
Or maybe I should be the one to fuck her while you watch from below us, her quivering cunt dripping our fluids all over your face.
 
=========================

I would like to be chained with you. Does she make you clean the cum out her her pussy?
Or maybe I should be the one to fuck her while you watch from below us, her quivering cunt dripping our fluids all over your face.


i always have to eat cum out of her pussy, sometimes i snowball with her as well, and i have to clean cum off his dick.

i could eat yours an her fluids for hours, but youd have to fuck me in the ass as i eat her out, then vice versa.

p.s. youd have to get fucked or service her stud and/or me before your allowed to fuck her...
 
i always have to eat cum out of her pussy, sometimes i snowball with her as well, and i have to clean cum off his dick.

i could eat yours an her fluids for hours, but youd have to fuck me in the ass as i eat her out, then vice versa.

p.s. youd have to get fucked or service her stud and/or me before your allowed to fuck her...
I'd love to dress like a little whore with my fishnet stockings and garter. We could share her studs cock between us, then help gudie it into her hot cunt. Then I would lick his ass as he fucked her, while you fuck my hot little tight hole. When you cum in my ass, I'll lick your cock clean, then sit on your face and feed you your hot sperm back from my used hole. You could crawl under her and lick her clit while she gets fucked, and I'll toss your legs over my shoulders and give you the deep fucking you deserve. Does your girlfriend like cock in her ass? Have you ever been allowed to double penetrate her with her stud?
 
My husband loves being the room next to where I scene with my slave. I tell him what we are going to do. He enjoys hearing the screams and moans. It turns him on to know that I'm with another man and he is not part of it.
 
Fauna, does your husband get to participate, or does he just have to listen and watch? Is your husband the slave or do you dom another man while he watches?
 
My husband is also a Dom, and will not switch for me nor play with me in a BDSM manner. He gets turned on watching me have sex with other men and women, and that turns me on. We are swingers.

My husband and slave have become pretty good friends. They watch football together and like to hang out. My slave practically lives with us. So, hubby has no interest in watching me and my slave scene. They crossed the line of objectification to friendship.

My husband's participation with my slave and I is limited a few things. First, to me running my scene ideas by him and asking for a male perspective. He has some great ideas and little details for me to incorporate into a scene. It makes him feel "dirty" to talk to me about what I do with one of his buddies.

Second, we have had some great threesomes with me in the middle and the men focusing on me. They are not bi and they have no interest in being sexual with each other. They do get a bit competitive to see who can make me cum more or who can pleasure me better. Its great. Hubby also likes to "spy" on my slave and I having sex.

I must say, life is good!

:cattail:
 
I always thought having a cuckold husband would be the best choice for me and would certainly ease my meeting other men for purely physical gratification since there wouldn't be the need for taking a friend along for a safety net if the meet goes terribly wrong. My husband setting up the meet and being in the room watching or filming it would be all the safety net I'd need to feel very comfortable with a stranger using me.

All I need is a cuckold husband...
 
Sounds like something I dream about. I wish my wife would do this to me. Crossdressing and cock sucking is something I want to do.


Mom, I would love to be cukholded by you and my wife.:caning::caning:I wish I lived closer to you!
I would love to have a dominant woman crossdress me and force me to service my wife and another man. You could make me lick her clit while the guy fucks her with his big cock, then force me to clean them both while you fuck me with a strap-on and spank my ass.
 
Having first encountered the term in Shakespeare, I always thought of humiliation as an integral part of cuckolding. The modern, kink version seems to also require that the husband know about the infidelity, and usually be in the room at the time, in a submissive sort of role. And any time someone's humiliating a submissive, I consider it to be some sort of BDSM on its own.

So my answer would be that cuckolding is already a small subset of BDSM.
 
I've been surprised at how many of my lovers enjoy my use BDSM with my husband as foreplay. I'll tie my husband up, spank him, or just put him in a dress and use a dildo, then make him sit in a corner and watch me get laid, and it seems to make everyone very happy.
 
I have really enjoyed reading all of your answers and especially the ones from the Ladies. I am submissive to my Wife and I do call her Mistress. We have chosen to remain monogamous, mostly because of the threat of Std’s. I am very fortunate that she enjoys a role reversal type of lifestyle.

For example my body which is not very hairy, is completely shaved whereas Her pussy is trimmed very neatly. I have not fucked her for over 5 years now. Instead she prefers the beautiful large vibrator that I bought for her at the adult store. When she is in the mood, it is my job to fetch it for her. I get her wet and slick with my tongue and lube “Her Cock” with my mouth. The I insert her cock into her pussy for her. She will take over and fuck herself. She likes me to stand at the side of the bed and masturbate while I watch her. When she is satisfied she puts her well fucked vibrator in my mouth, telling me to suck it. If I haven’t shot my cum yet, then it becomes my turn to get fucked.

Sometimes I get on my hands and knees, but most of the time I lay on my back with my knees pulled to my chest. I have my own beautiful black vibrator which she will fuck me with while I continue to suck her vibrator and masturbate. It doesn’t take long before I am shooting my cum. She will catch most of it in her hand and feed it to me.

I would love to watch her fucking a guy with a large cock so I could lick her clean. I would be glad to service her lovers in any way she desired. We have talked about this and I know that she has some of these feelings also. Their have been times that she gone out with her girlfriends and came home very late. I was amazed at how slick and wet her panties were. On these nights she doesn’t want her vibrator, just my tongue. I never ask her where she has been or what she has done. She allows me to keep her panties. She loves to watch me masturbate with them.

Ronnie
 
Really, my fantasy does not have to include my wife -- it is not so much the thought of my wife being involved, as it is being the one abused. The thrill of the fantasy is to give yourself up to be a nasty slave for the session. There was a video on Amateur Blogs ( I also saw it as a post in one of the blogs here) where a beautiful brunette was getting fucked by multiple guys, each one filling her pussy full of cum. It dripped out while each of the guys rammed her cunt. The sight of those cocks covered in creamy cum and the copius amounts of cum dripping from her pussy was REALLY hot. I would give anything to be under her catching all the leftovers, and cleaning those dicks as they came out of her juicy quim.
 
Until recently I would have never thought I would ever read which is published here.

I grew up in the south of India and was brought up in wealth and when I came to New York two years ago I was sweet and innocent, I found unexpected love which reshaped my life. But it all changed on my wedding day that I met my husband his boss I had asked my husband not to invite him, but he did. He who looked in a way that appalled me and exited me at the same time and two weeks later he came for dinner and it really scared me and as my husband watched I let him do what he wanted, first I protested but then i accepted what he did and things have progressed....

All my life I have been protected, by my husband failed me, a sweet innocent girl, who is not so innocent anymore.

Love, Mangala
__________________
 
hi roleplay mom me and my sub slut like what we read and love to discuss though i am a DOM and she is a sub slut we would love to join the thread but i am not into cuckolding - though i enjoy stories or chat about the subject. we are online in a short while if you like to connect
xxx
 
hi roleplay mom me and my sub slut like what we read and love to discuss though i am a DOM and she is a sub slut we would love to join the thread but i am not into cuckolding - though i enjoy stories or chat about the subject. we are online in a short while if you like to connect
xxx

Go troll elsewhere. You've been told how many times now this section isn't about hooking up? Are you really that stupid?
 
Trying to revieve thread --- is it more a stimulus to have a woman direct you into a cuckhold act, or is the involvement of a wife (girlfriend) direct you in the matter of participating in a cuck act -- either sucking cock or licking cum from pussy? Or is just the thought of the act of submisssion is enough to stimulate the fantasy?
 
I always thought having a cuckold husband would be the best choice for me and would certainly ease my meeting other men for purely physical gratification since there wouldn't be the need for taking a friend along for a safety net if the meet goes terribly wrong. My husband setting up the meet and being in the room watching or filming it would be all the safety net I'd need to feel very comfortable with a stranger using me.

All I need is a cuckold husband...

i'm new and just registered. i'd be interested in discussing this with You if You would like to PM me. :)
 
Back
Top