My pussy is so deep. . .

bisexplicit said:
My pussy is so deep (and profound) that it has developed alternate theories of existence.

Honestly, that is one smart cat.
Bravo! Bravissimo! :rose:

My pussy is so deep...

...this one time, at band camp, I stuck a tuba in my pussy.

TBKahuna123 said:
...this one time, at band camp, I stuck a tuba in my pussy.
I could have sworn that the last time you told this story it was at tuba camp and you stuck the whole band in there. ;)

Including the drum major.

midwestyankee said:
I could have sworn that the last time you told this story it was at tuba camp and you stuck the whole band in there. ;)

Including the drum major.
um, love dem Drumlines!!! :)

Scalywag said:
Hey Doc, this must have caused a lot of havoc for the folks at H.I.V.E.S.
Call it a stress test of the noise dampening abilities of the Cervical Retainer. ;)

Eilan said:
Just so we ladies won't feel left out. :D

My pussy is so deep. . .

. . . my husband sleeps there in the wintertime.

ROFL!

Did not see that coming............

My pussy is so deep...

There's a family of bears hibernating in it.

The neighborhood squirrels use it as a hiding place for their nuts. (Which of course is a whole different thread...)

When I have a high fever it can be used as an easy-bake oven.

NASA uses it as a wind tunnel.

Can you tell I've given this a lot of thought? ;)

Put one hand in....... Put two hands in..........Clap.......Tight huh????????HEHEHEHEHEHE

All I can think of right now is "Vaginal Hokey Pokey".

You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in and you shake it all about... :nana:

Scalywag said:
BTW, is there any circumstance under which you might actually do the Hokey Pokey? (the original one, that is)
there is ONE i can think of... if you're stuck in the '70's at a roller rink. lol.

Scalywag said:
BTW, is there any circumstance under which you might actually do the Hokey Pokey? (the original one, that is)
there is ONE i can think of... if you're stuck in the '70's at a roller rink. lol.

which, btw, is how big MY pussy is... it has its own roller rink.

Scalywag said:
That's exactly what I thought.

Given some of the self deprecating things I've don ein the past to get laid, I think the Hokey Pokey would be a very minor price to pay. :cool:

Scalywag said:
Good point. That might be the only reason though.
Sorry...I've enough practice in going without that I would gladly forgo doing any form of the Hokey Pokey (Original, Extra Crispy, you name it) just to get laid.

Halo_n_horns said:
... Katrina wasn't a hurricane ... it was a queef.

:cool:
LMAO! i was so tryin' to figure out how to word something like this and you beat me to it... and did so far more brilliantly than anything i came up with. kudos to you. :)

EJFan said:
LMAO! i was so tryin' to figure out how to word something like this and you beat me to it... and did so far more brilliantly than anything i came up with. kudos to you. :)
Much thanks. :D

Back