Need a good lesbian love story!

LovingParent

Virgin
Hi, im a new literotica reader (hopefully aurthor once my computer gets fixed) and just finished reading three of the most amazing lesbian love storys that ive ever read, mckaylas miracle ( reading this was actually the first time in a while that cried at a story ) , junky chronicles ( didnt cry but had to take several breaks to stop myself) and darlas game day ( a bit more focused on bdsm than love but a good story non the less). Then I read a story called zoey and me, its about two college girls basically becomeing fuck buddys and having sex with their roommates. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a love story that included thqt college aspect but was still well written and had a clear romatic storyline rather than just sleeping with every girl who looks at you funny. All help will be greatly appreciated!!!!! :)))))

Read my storys

Got plenty and I am sure you like some of them.

i wrote one that is pretty hot ;-)

I wrote a lesbian story about 4 years ago....here it is: Title: Hot Gymnast &Hot Cheerleader

There once were two girls in college who met one another one day and instantly became great friends. One was a cheerleader named Angelisa who loved what she did and was very good at it. The other was a gymnast named Emmaly who was the best on the whole squad. What brought these two girls together was the things they had in common --- Both girls were 5'2", around 150 lbs, had long flaming red hair, beautiful blue eyes, big FF boobs, and beautiful legs. For a few weeks they went to each other's practices to show support of their friend, even joining in now and then. One day after school they decide to go hang at Angelisa's house for alittle. They get to her house and sit down and watch some tv in Angelisa's bedroom. Emmaly asks Angelisa if she's ever had a girl on girl, Angelisa says "No, wanna go for it now hot stuff?" "Sure babe!", Emmaly says. Angelisa then leans in to kiss her and Emmaly immediately starts taking off Angelisa's clothes. She starts by unbuttoning her shirt and then taking off her bra, showing her gorgeous boobs. Emmaly got so turned on by Angelisa's fabulous body, she practically tore her own clothes off and the two covered themselves in chocolate and then licked it off slowly. After that they just cuddled together, then after awhile they got in the shower together and cleaned off. Angelisa got down on her knees and got busy playing in Emmaly's foxy box ;) Then once she was finished, Angelisa got "treated well" herself :) They were in absolute ecstasy! Things weren't the same after that day. The two girls discovered that they were in love with each other and decided to become girlfriend and girlfriend. Next day at school they wore matching pink & white mini dresses, pink & white knee high socks, and their fab-o hair in foxy pigtails. ;) THE END

I didn't post this story here, but maybe it works for you?

Hi, im a new literotica reader (hopefully aurthor once my computer gets fixed) and just finished reading three of the most amazing lesbian love storys that ive ever read, mckaylas miracle ( reading this was actually the first time in a while that cried at a story ) , junky chronicles ( didnt cry but had to take several breaks to stop myself) and darlas game day ( a bit more focused on bdsm than love but a good story non the less). Then I read a story called zoey and me, its about two college girls basically becomeing fuck buddys and having sex with their roommates. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a love story that included thqt college aspect but was still well written and had a clear romatic storyline rather than just sleeping with every girl who looks at you funny. All help will be greatly appreciated! :)

Welcome, dear reader! I hope you like it here.
I'm not at all sure that this is what you have in mind, but I wrote a story and posted it on nifty, under one of my other pen names. It's not a college story, but it is a romance. The story's called "Humbling." You can find it here: nifty.org/nifty/lesbian/authoritarian/humbling
If you read it, I hope you like it!

I ain't spammin'--but this does raise a question!

Thank you for spamming Lit.

Actually, I'm kind of glad you've brought this up. Should I post this story on this site, or just direct readers to it? I mean, I don't want to waste space on this server, but I also don't know the etiquette of the situation. Please tell me whether I should post "Humbling" here or just tell readers where they can find it!

Actually, I'm kind of glad you've brought this up. Should I post this story on this site, or just direct readers to it? I mean, I don't want to waste space on this server, but I also don't know the etiquette of the situation. Please tell me whether I should post "Humbling" here or just tell readers where they can find it!

For real, no need to be a dick.

Actually, I'm kind of glad you've brought this up. Should I post this story on this site, or just direct readers to it?

Nifty is another story site; one that has been known for over a decade to accept bestiality and child sex stories. Linking stories here is spam to Lit.

Thanks for your reply!

Nifty is another story site; one that has been known for over a decade to accept bestiality and child sex stories. Linking stories here is spam to Lit.

I understand. I will submit "Humbling" to this site. Sorry to have taken so much of your time!

Look at my profile at the favorites. If you're looking for love besides sex the student teacher one is great. It makes me cry and yearn for more. Its a series with an end ^^

Back