With a mischievious grin...

i've not been here much lately, but always check on this thread when i visit. really glad to see you're (and your) back(side).

And keep in mind, I'm not normally an ass man. So you're like, Renoir or something with arched spine photos.

this is just what my back looks like. I am not over-arching in this. just fyi.

attachment.php

Well I normally am an ass man. I don't know if that makes me a qualified expert or not, but I can certainly attest to the fact this is one fine and dandy ass! Or back if that is the new word for it! lol

thank you!

I'll have to take your word for it.

I Love what your back looks like fyi

thanks!

I love your pictures! Thank you for sharing! I especially like your black teddy with pink satin ribbon, so sexy.
x

thanks! I love that one too.

i've not been here much lately, but always check on this thread when i visit. really glad to see you're (and your) back(side).

thanks!

Well I normally am an ass man. I don't know if that makes me a qualified expert or not, but I can certainly attest to the fact this is one fine and dandy ass! Or back if that is the new word for it! lol
thank you!

I'll accept your expert opinion :)

Your curves, your ass are amazing!

thanks!

I'm fairly new here on Lit, but my god this thread took my breath away. You are gorgeous!

thanks!

super sexy
the curve of your ass is making me salivate

thanks!

very sexy!

thank you :)

WOw

That body looks like it was carved out of marble.. my congrats and awe for that .. drooling like mad right now. Your curves are stunning.. ;):devil:

might as well.

Attachments

• white 4.jpg
    white 4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 967
  • white 1.jpg
    white 1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 843
  • white 3.jpg
    white 3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 895
  • white 2.jpg
    white 2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 860
Thanks!

I'm hopeful that the weather is finally breaking. I'm tired of snow.

There's still a foot and a half of the white sh*t in the yard. That means that yard work is a long ways off. I'll take the blue skies and sun!

might as well.

Your latest pictures remind me of these lyrics:

I've been searching for the daughter
Of the devil himself
I've been searching for an angel in white
I've been waiting for a woman who's a little
Of both
And I can feel her but she's nowhere
In sight

If you are looking for the greatest sexual experience of your life, please meet me under my bridge. I will feed you my magic semen, and let you rub my feet.

There's still a foot and a half of the white sh*t in the yard. That means that yard work is a long ways off. I'll take the blue skies and sun!

ugh. I know what you mean. we're still going through snow-thaw-snow-thaw. the yard in the 'thaw' stage is ugly. I mean...uuuugly. blech.

Your latest pictures remind me of these lyrics:

I've been searching for the daughter
Of the devil himself
I've been searching for an angel in white
I've been waiting for a woman who's a little
Of both
And I can feel her but she's nowhere
In sight

I love that!

Pretty as always MYW

An occasion where words fail IHC? wow, I must be losing my touch ;)

If you are looking for the greatest sexual experience of your life, please meet me under my bridge. I will feed you my magic semen, and let you rub my feet.

what makes your semen magic? are your feet hairy?

Back