Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VampGirl

Literotica Guru
Truth or Dare...

here is how it works you post saying truth or dare....

the next person posted whatever you said example if i posted truth....someone would post a question...

then they post either truth or dare...

and so on...

Could be fun!!!!!!!!

I'll go First...

TRUTH

Truth or Dare...

here is how it works you post saying truth or dare....

the next person posted whatever you said example if i posted truth....someone would post a question...

then they post either truth or dare...

and so on...

Could be fun!!!!!!!!

I'll go First...

TRUTH

Would you like to be in a MMF get together with you giving the males direction on M to M sex?

Truth

Would you like to be in a MMF get together with you giving the males direction on M to M sex?

Truth

Vampgirl still needs to reply but here is my question for you.

Have you ever been to a known "cruising" location trying to get lucky with a guy? If so what happened?

DARE.

Truth

Vampgirl still needs to reply but here is my question for you.

Have you ever been to a known "cruising" location trying to get lucky with a guy? If so what happened?

DARE.

Haven'y done that in years. When I was younger I use to hitchhike a lot hopeing that I would get picked up by a gay guy but alas it never came to pass.

A easy dare for you masterbate yourself and lick up the cum from your hand, plus post a pic of it in your mouth.

YOur dare is to go find a random objext and use it to masterbate with...cum back and tell us all about it...if you have pictures do share :devil:

Truth

No it would be kinda weird for me to be the dominate one for once....

Truth....

YOur dare is to go find a random objext and use it to masterbate with...cum back and tell us all about it...if you have pictures do share :devil:

Truth....

Sorry no pics but I'm sitting here rubbing my pussy against a 2lb weight ball. It's blue and about the size of a grapefruit. It nestles against my pussy perfectly.

oops. Since I'm working on Vamp's Dare I'll say truth.

For you, if you could do anything sexually without repercussions what would it be?

Hmm... how many people have u been with with in a 24 hour period?

A: Hmm I would have to say have sex with my wife in a very public place with others joining in.

Truth...

Hmm... how many people have u been with with in a 24 hour period?

A: Hmm I would have to say have sex with my wife in a very public place with others joining in.

Truth...

Well shit I just had to delete what I started typing. lol The most I've ever done was a MMF

Yours sounds very sexy.

So Favorite place to cum, MOUTH, PUSSY, or ASS or ELSEWHERE

TRUTH

Well shit I just had to delete what I started typing. lol The most I've ever done was a MMF

Yours sounds very sexy.

So Favorite place to cum, MOUTH, PUSSY, or ASS or ELSEWHERE

TRUTH

A: Mouth! I never get to give anal :( and pussy puts me to sleep right away...

Q: favorite place to take cum?

Truth

A: Mouth! I never get to give anal :( and pussy puts me to sleep right away...

Q: favorite place to take cum?

Truth

Hmm I love them all equally, but either Mouth or Ass, (as pussy runs the risk of more kids! (can't wait til hubby gets fixed) I loved having him fill my pussy when I was pregnant though!

Truth

Hmm I love them all equally, but either Mouth or Ass, (as pussy runs the risk of more kids! (can't wait til hubby gets fixed) I loved having him fill my pussy when I was pregnant though!

Truth

Hmm thats hot...

Q; how many women have u been with?

Dare...

Hmm,
Q want to fuck my wife..haha whats the closes youve come?

Dare...

Mmmm I'd love too! Hmm I guess it was an incident that happened about 11 years ago...was offered a 'spot' in a MFF, but due to being in a "serious" relationship I turned it down. (shoulda done it! hindsights 20/20) But later I was asleep (atleast at first, then just pretending) they both went in my pants and played with my pussy. Why I didn't just wake up and have a party I don't know?!?

Truth.

Mmmm I'd love too! Hmm I guess it was an incident that happened about 11 years ago...was offered a 'spot' in a MFF, but due to being in a "serious" relationship I turned it down. (shoulda done it! hindsights 20/20) But later I was asleep (atleast at first, then just pretending) they both went in my pants and played with my pussy. Why I didn't just wake up and have a party I don't know?!?

Truth.

Wow sounds like it would have been fun!

Q: how is your dare comming?

Truth

still waiting for pics to load...

Wow sounds like it would have been fun!

Q: how is your dare comming?

Truth

still waiting for pics to load...

had to stop. my mom is visiting and I tihnk she just came downstairs! Gotta head to bed soon anyways. It's almost 3 am!

Have you even been or thought about being with a man?

had to stop. my mom is visiting and I tihnk she just came downstairs! Gotta head to bed soon anyways. It's almost 3 am!

Have you even been or thought about being with a man?

haha...

A: Hmm given Oral thought about more...

Truth...

haha...

A: Hmm given Oral thought about more...

Truth...

Hmm mom's not down so the ball is back in addition to a couple os marbles roling against my pussy.

If you were presented with a cock right now. And had your wifes blessing would you suck it? And who's would it be?

Dare. (sorry can't post any pics though)

Hmm mom's not down so the ball is back in addition to a couple os marbles roling against my pussy.

If you were presented with a cock right now. And had your wifes blessing would you suck it? And who's would it be?

Dare. (sorry can't post any pics though)

Soo going good i guess :)

Hmm yes i would :Blush:

make yourself cum from your last dare...

Truth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back