men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved every time she did it ! In addition to feeling good about her being the center of attention and giving her more pleasure than she'd ever experienced with just me , or her previous lovers , the visual treat was out of this world . There are pictures etched in my mind for life . Giving her the extreme pleasure of a cock in her pussy while she was sucking another sent her gurgling over the edge and also gave me an absolutely monstrous orgasm as well.
 
Loved every time she did it ! In addition to feeling good about her being the center of attention and giving her more pleasure than she'd ever experienced with just me , or her previous lovers , the visual treat was out of this world . There are pictures etched in my mind for life . Giving her the extreme pleasure of a cock in her pussy while she was sucking another sent her gurgling over the edge and also gave me an absolutely monstrous orgasm as well.

It is awesome isn't it. To see her having so much fun taking care of all those hard cocks.
 
The only thing hotter than knowing your girlfriend/wife has been fucking other guys is being there and seeing it happen. I love threesomes ;)
 
Yes & No

There are two things I'd like my wife to do with another guy...and me. I'd want both of these things to happen in the same session.

Part one is to suck his cock with me...both of us at the same time, slurping and bobbing on his cock until he came where ever she wanted. The hot thing would be having her jack his cock as it came in my mouth and then sharing a snowball kiss with her but it would be her choice.

Part two would have me sitting up against the headboard with her sitting between my legs and her back against my chest with her legs spread wide and her calves resting on my shins while another man eats her pussy. I want to hold her and kiss her neck and mouth and play with her breasts while he's slurping and sucking away at her most likely sopping wet pussy and clit. I want to hold her and kiss her deeply as she cums all over his face. Then I want the guy to leave so I can make love to my wife and shoot a big load in her. Then I want her to sit on my face while I suck that load out and make her cum again.

We almost made this happen. Met up with a guy and had it all arranged but my wife had second thoughts. It was disappointing but I was ok with it. I love her and would never force anything like that. We'll do it someday...I know we will. I'm a patient guy.
 
you and me both, not sure where
this turn on came from
Mine definitely started from my love for cock.
My wife did have an affair last year. We are still together and doing fairly well as a couple. Since the affair, we have talked about our past fuck partners (except for the guy last year) and it turns us both on.
I love the thought of her getting pleasured sexually by anyone, especially guys from her past and how they did it, where, etc.
It even turns me on knowing that she fucked someone else more recently. But I do have to say, I absolutely hate the motherfucker who she had the affair with. I knew him, we were becoming friends (I thought) all while he was getting too close emotionally and physically with my wife, behind my back (where they worked togeter).
Now I don't know what I would do if I ever come across him again. Just fair warning - I think the idea is hotter than the reality. If it were just sex without feelings, maybe that would be ok. But the way it happened to me (us) it is very difficult.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things heal for you, and you can find more pleasure instead of pain.
 
Sorry to hear that. Happened to me once as well. So far I have been lucky and the wife is only interested in the sex part.
 
A few months ago my wife and I were on a European cruise and we were having a great time with all the new clothes that she bought for the ocassion. She purchased quite a few items that are out of her comfort zone, skinny jeans, low cut top tops, semi-transparent blouses, and a lovely cleavage showing little black cocktail dress. Of course she also purchased several matching sets of panties and bras that included many animal prints (my favorites). One of our waiters, Jose was a rich caramel skinned Latino who took every opportunity to check out her cleavage from beside, or behind my wife. I caught him looking so many times and just smiled at him to make sure he understood, that I was giving him my approval. One night as dinner was winding down and most of the others had left, I asked him to let me get his picture with my wife. He agreed and had that knowing smile as he sat next to her and I snapped a few pics. I wanted to ask him to come to our stateroom for a drink afterwards, but I chickened out. I have wondered over and over just what might have happened that night if I had invited him. My wife and I did go back to our room that night and fuck as I gave my cheesiest Spanish accent and pretended to be Jose. If only I had not lost my nerve ...
 
Mine got fucked - a lot.

She even sold it - a lot.

Sometimes I knew, sometimes not, never saw it though. There was one time she got dressed to go out while I watched, then she told me some of it afterwards.
 
If I ever did get married, I doubt I'd be able to be monogamous, so he'd have to like it or lump it.
 
If I ever did get married, I doubt I'd be able to be monogamous, so he'd have to like it or lump it.

If you don't let him watch, at least let him dress you to go out, or watch you dress. In fact, teach him how to prepare you for dates.
 
Love it! Cant get enough of seeing her with other cock. Any cock!

Me too - am encouraging her to go pan tieless and picck up men when she is out shopping. Want to come her with cum taste on her mouth or cum dripping from her pussy.
 
I would be interested in seeing my wife with another man as part of a threesome, but have no interest at all in cuckoldry. My wife gets very hot fantasizing about servicing 2 cocks, and as long as mine was one of those, I would be game.

my type of guy
 
it's just the look on her face when she is thinking of someone or talking to someone she's not supposed to!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top