Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost...

But... What do you get a girl that has everything?

Paris.:kiss:

Something for her stocking? Although if this thread has taught me anything it's that there is no shortage of gentlemen waiting to give you gifts. Maybe two stockings?

That reminds me - I haven't given you a present for the festive period. Forgive me. Did you have anything in mind that I might give you?

Something for her stocking? Although if this thread has taught me anything it's that there is no shortage of gentlemen waiting to give you gifts. Maybe two stockings?

That reminds me - I haven't given you a present for the festive period. Forgive me. Did you have anything in mind that I might give you?

I'd love to have one of those really nice fucking machines for my dungeon...

I've been getting a few PM's lately from guy's looking for a girl with a little something extra...

If I had one of those I'd be really popular.

I'd love to have one of those really nice fucking machines for my dungeon...

I've been getting a few PM's lately from guy's looking for a girl with a little something extra...

If I had one of those I'd be really popular.

You're already very popular indeed - everyone here adores you.

And obeys you. Which is only fair - you do have a well-stocked dungeon after all.

Are you sure there's nothing I might have lying around (or standing) that I could pop a little ribbon on and give you right now? As a token of my esteem and a reminder of your popularity?

You're already very popular indeed - everyone here adores you.

And obeys you. Which is only fair - you do have a well-stocked dungeon after all.

Are you sure there's nothing I might have lying around (or standing) that I could pop a little ribbon on and give you right now? As a token of my esteem and a reminder of your popularity?

Fuck the ribbon...

Whip that dick out and let's get busy.

Everything's just spiffy here Crane. How the devil are you? And happy new year.
Doing well, Giraffe, thanks. Can't say too much for the new year, but then, it so far seems an awful lot like the last one. I guess changing the page on the calendar doesn't really cause much change anywhere else.

Well, well, well. Paris and the girls have been busy while I've been away.

I like it.

:kiss:

How do you guy's want me?

Hands and knees?

On my back?

I want to look into your eyes as the thick rich rivers of cum spill out onto you. You work so hard to get us thick and horny and throbbing you deserve to see your reward. And seeing your face as that happens is likely to get us hard again in record time....

I want to look into your eyes as the thick rich rivers of cum spill out onto you. You work so hard to get us thick and horny and throbbing you deserve to see your reward. And seeing your face as that happens is likely to get us hard again in record time....

I get to kiss Paris when you're done.

I'll be sitting here, playing with my clit, watching Paris get it from you two horny studs...until she calls me over to help...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back