Singles and Unattached ONLY... Speak up

So...would this be one of those bars where the non-drinkers are shunned and told to sit with their fruit-based drinks next to the toilets? Asking for a friend...

kinda funny y'all turned the thread into a bar..

Wasn't quite what I had envisioned, but hey... Whatever gets your dick wet.. :rolleyes:.

RA you are one of my favorite reasons to lurk on the threads. You are truly funny and your new AV is KILLING me ;)

Aww... Thank you, Darlin'.

Don't say that too loudly around here, though..(the part about you likin' me. Sshhh.. People might start to think I'm nice or approachable. Or some other cockamamie nonsense :eek:) ;)

Aww... Thank you, Darlin'.

Don't say that too loudly around here, though..(the part about you likin' me. Sshhh.. People might start to think I'm nice or approachable. Or some other cockamamie nonsense :eek:) ;)

If they question me, I'll hit them with your cane and send them on their way ;)

Single guy from Denmark, always looking for a chat about almost anything. Feel free to drop me a PM

Single British guy in London. 49 but don't look it (he says).

Big fan of communication and banter, the old back and forth.

Wasn't quite what I had envisioned, but hey... Whatever gets your dick wet.. :rolleyes:.

The only way my dick gets wet these days is if I take a leak in the rain!

Love the new avatar, by the way. In fact, I think that I saw you at the Super Walmart last night :D

So...would this be one of those bars where the non-drinkers are shunned and told to sit with their fruit-based drinks next to the toilets? Asking for a friend...

Shite no. I prefer a mixed drink. This saloon is known for it's shakes and smoothies too. Virgin, drunk, blasted, "Blackout", and "You've a Problem...Maybe?" What'll ye have? The last customer got an oj.

Last edited:

"Noooo, just my roving bar. No stealing space, just while in town. No need to hiss. xD Um, OP gets drinks on the house? Also, great av. So... I might notta mentioned the fire place at the end of the bar. Don't ask. Archaic, convoluted, eccentric mamajamma I'm not even sure. It works. I believe. I believe, so it works? Meh. Great rockin' chair and ever'thing," then ducks behind bar. "Maple bourbon?"

Last edited:
Back