Good old fashioned cheating sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike the entire "cuckolding" fetish. Certainly I'm not saying that other people shouldn't like it but for some reason it just is a boner-killer for me.

I mean, I can enjoy erotic stories where people are cheating on their husband/wife and even moreso if they are doing it in a place where there is a high chance to get caught, as that adds even more thrill to it. But I don't like the humiliation aspect in cuckolding fetish (even though since cuckolding is perfectly consensual roleplay and no one is actually getting hurt it should logically be less despicable than real cheating...)
 
If the IR is black-white and especially in USA, it can be more than mere 'spice', more tragedy than comedy unless humiliation is the goal. Class dynamics matter -- is the half-breed child of higher or lower status than the cuckolded hubby? Does the black woman leave her emasculated mate for café society? Does the white woman move into the ghetto?

For me, It would have to be a BMWW illicit relationship with no intended humiliation. The black male interloper needn't come from the ghetto - in fact I hate that theme - but rather come from a higher status. The illicit couple could be boss and secretary, or maybe a couple of schoolteachers
 
I agree. I love this type of story but can't tell you how many I have begun only to have the author put in something that takes me out. Unfortunately, many people seem to put a lot of different types of stories under the heading of cheating.

For me, a cheating story is the type of story described by the OP. Cuckolding, swinging and the like are not really cheating in my opinion.
 
Glad to see :)

Thought it was my less then stellar tech skills, kind of pleased I'm not the only one getting lost in the endless sea of stories.

I love the rush of naughtiness and the fact the cheating party may love their over half but just not be able to fight the primal need to mate. I hate stories where the husband wants his woman to cheat as if he owns her, a woman has the right to just want to fuck as much as a man

Been away for awhile, great to see their are other passionate lovers of cheating :)
 
Last edited:
I agree. I love this type of story but can't tell you how many I have begun only to have the author put in something that takes me out. Unfortunately, many people seem to put a lot of different types of stories under the heading of cheating.

For me, a cheating story is the type of story described by the OP. Cuckolding, swinging and the like are not really cheating in my opinion.

I agree. Full on cheating is significant other is kind and loving and still the other sleeps around.

Marriage on the rocks. One or the other being abused in some way, emotional or physical, is just karma.
 
I like writing about cheating, cheating with a twist. I just wrote one where a lesbian couple cheat with the same man. In another Junior cheats with his mom. In yet another a husband cheats with the wife of his wife's lover. There are many combinations and permutations of the basic theme.
 
I agree. Full on cheating is significant other is kind and loving and still the other sleeps around.

Marriage on the rocks. One or the other being abused in some way, emotional or physical, is just karma.
Let's skip the willing wittol / swinging / swap / open relationship zone and just look at CHEATING -- the partner does not know (until too late) that they're non-exclusive. What are some causes and effects?

Causes: Marriage on the rocks, maybe with abuse, maybe only bored sexless tedium. Or one partner has never been faithful. Or they have been faithful until intrigued / seduced by another. Or they are blackmailed or duped or doped -- no, that's compulsion, not willful cheating. I see 3 distinct zones: willingness, willfulness, and compulsion.

Results: The remorseful cheater confesses. Or the cheater announces their desire for divorce / separation or non-exclusivity. Or the cheated learns of their partner's infidelity and reacts -- with relief or acceptance or disgust or (non)violent retribution or separation / abandonment. Or the cheated never knows (although those around them might).

Active cheating leads to drama, whether comedic, tragic, suspenseful, or romantic, whatever. I'll admit to reading LW stories because the best are full of drama, actions and consequences, moreso than my other fave categories of Group Sex and Romance. (Forget Incest -- I write but don't read that.)

IMHO cheating and incest genres can be the most challenging to write. To me they are puzzle pieces, like mysteries. How can I fit together elements of varying plausibility in a cohesive tale while avoiding formulae and cliches? Sure, cliches are fun to play with -- but I like challenge.
 
Try reading my storyline "A Slut's Triangle" I'm currently working on. Cheating, deception, and betrayal are in it. The story takes time to unfold those elements. Jealousy hasn't entered the picture just yet. And, the triangle has already been defined within the first 9 chapters i've posted. Be warned though, the storyline centers around a transvestite named Ashleigh. The links to my story are in my signature below.
 
Last edited:
I omitted one prod to cheating in my list above: Dedication. Or maybe it's Obligation. In Substitute Pussy a faithful wife breaks her sacred vows in order to protect her underage daughter from a sexual predator... by offering herself to the predator, repeatedly. LW readers didn't like having to judge if such cheating could be justified, even moral, so the story didn't score well.
 
I don't like the cheating wife's wronged husband to approve of what she's doing (when he eventually finds out), but I want him to want his wife back. And in some stories he'll get her back; complete with her black lover's mixed-race baby inside her that he's obliged to raise as his own. That would be part of the package of his wife going back to him. I just love it when the interloper gets the wife pregnant. In fact it's a disappointment when this doesn't happen.

Other stories should end with the wife leaving the wronged husband permanently for the new man she fell in love with. It should always be about love and the interracial aspect a bonus. The illicitness really spices up a story
 
I don't like the cheating wife's wronged husband to approve of what she's doing (when he eventually finds out), but I want him to want his wife back. And in some stories he'll get her back; complete with her black lover's mixed-race baby inside her that he's obliged to raise as his own. That would be part of the package of his wife going back to him. I just love it when the interloper gets the wife pregnant. In fact it's a disappointment when this doesn't happen.

Other stories should end with the wife leaving the wronged husband permanently for the new man she fell in love with. It should always be about love and the interracial aspect a bonus. The illicitness really spices up a story
First, I dislike the IR black-white setup. I prefer multiracial models -- more ethnicities to mix in! Will the Nordic-white woman's Zulu-black husband accept the half-Asian child fathered by her Cambodian-amber lover?

Otherwise yes, the cheating could lead to acceptance or separation. I've written both, with multiracial themes. For another outcome, I may write an episode in a series where a guy impregnated women whose unknowing husbands raised the children as their own. Ah, but these husbands are fairly powerful men; when the guy's paternity is revealed by a jealous snitch, they will seek vengeance. All the women will visit the broken guy in prison (he was framed); they'll still love him. Will they take the kids to see their bio-father?
 
I prefer to write the white wife with the black guy who's a gandy dancer for the railroad. He lays track. Hubby is a born to be mild assistant manager of a store.
 
Love cheating

Love how hot cheating sex means different things to different people....I find it most stimulating lol
 
What can I say I'm a great lover of cheating sex

I've found a few gems such and yes I've searched this site though the diamonds seem to outweighed with stories that are just in with the cock and hubby is a chuck lover

I'm a woman with precise tastes :) I don't like the chuck lover as part of the fun is her being full of another mans cum and him not knowing :)
Are some of your gems TheTalkMan cause this authors stories might be up your alley.
 
I just dropped my first story about a cheating wife. At her wedding reception lol. I'm currently working on a follow-up piece for it. If interested the link is in my signature

Bandicoot
 
I just dropped my first story about a cheating wife. At her wedding reception lol. I'm currently working on a follow-up piece for it. If interested the link is in my signature
A decent enough tale but the long paragraphs and sloppy punctuation put me off. I expect the sequel sees Samantha opening the envelope, finding the card, and responding. Whose child will she bear? Does she stay with new hubby? Does new hubby start playing around? Will the ending be tragic or comic or romantic or unspecified?

Another possible follow-up would focus on Robert and his new-found hobby of crashing wedding receptions and inseminating blushing brides. Twist: Samantha and other fresh brides are at some of the same receptions; they fuck there too.
 
Looking through lit I notice a lack of real lusty cheating sex stories and I don't mean wham in with his cock and he cums, I mean a nice build up a real story full to the brim of sexuel tension.

I love betrayals close to home like a daddy fucking his sons gf knocking her up or a mother seducing her daughters bf or a asshole best friend bedding his friends wife.

Call me old fashioned but classics like these are allways hot because as a adulterous wife with adulterous friends things like this happen quite a lot in the real world

There is a lot of this on Literotica. But it's usually wife turned into a cock hungry slut by a big – nay a HUGE cocked black man who fucks her with his 12+ inches of beer can thick penis and then impregnates her or something.

If that leaves you cold, so will most of the racist, stuck in a white ghetto fiction on here with its misogynistic stereotypes in the 'Interracial' or 'Loving Wives' categories.
 
There is a lot of this on Literotica. But it's usually wife turned into a cock hungry slut by a big – nay a HUGE cocked black man who fucks her with his 12+ inches of beer can thick penis and then impregnates her or something.

If that leaves you cold, so will most of the racist, stuck in a white ghetto fiction on here with its misogynistic stereotypes in the 'Interracial' or 'Loving Wives' categories.
LIT stories feed fantasies, some sick. Too many readers, especially in LW and maybe IR, take these fantasies seriously. Others crave unreal fetishes that are just as remote. Mainstream readers consume stories of murder, violation, and abuse but don't commit those offenses themselves.

What is cheating really about? Someone isn't satisfied with their partner. That's it.
 
LIT stories feed fantasies, some sick. Too many readers, especially in LW and maybe IR, take these fantasies seriously. Others crave unreal fetishes that are just as remote. Mainstream readers consume stories of murder, violation, and abuse but don't commit those offenses themselves.

What is cheating really about? Someone isn't satisfied with their partner. That's it.

That is very true. I prefer a more mainstream audience or a more 'romantic' angle on erotica. The mechanics of sex are pretty perfunctory. In erotica it's the window dressing rather than the plot that drives the story onwards.
 
I wrote a cheating story that wasn't really cuckolding and I got slammed for it by the Loving Wives crowd. Most of whom don't want a cheating story they want a cheating story where the wife gets her smacked around at the end or somehow gets her comeuppance. I only wrote the story for a fan who asked me and really just to try something different.

But if anyone is interested you can find the story in my list of stories on my profile. It's the only one I probably will ever write in the Loving Wives category. It is a good old fashioned wife cheats on husband and get's away with it story. He isn't even a bad guy.

(Where were all these people who like cheating stories when I first wrote it. lol)

-r
 
We all get a spark

Anyone who doesn't get that sexy little rush at a story of erotic naughtiness of steaminess is lying :) I personally can't stand the cuckold stories they bore me beyond measure, same with the big dicked fucker who usually is black admittedly though sometimes is white just sticks in in and that's it. I love a good story and the building of that creamy sexuel tension.
 
Anyone who doesn't get that sexy little rush at a story of erotic naughtiness of steaminess is lying :) I personally can't stand the cuckold stories they bore me beyond measure, same with the big dicked fucker who usually is black admittedly though sometimes is white just sticks in in and that's it. I love a good story and the building of that creamy sexuel tension.

It can be hard not to fall back onto cliches when writing a cheating story. I must admit I've used them but I try and add a twist.

I started off on lit purely as a reader and I must admit the cheating stories were a particular favorite. When I started writing the moral brigade were in the majority in loving wives but I've always found their comments to be very funny.
 
Very interesting discussion of a complex question. I loved "A Happy Accident" by MLClifton. Truly hot sex and a fascinating depiction of a woman who "cheats" in response to long-term marital difficulties, in a totally unexpected situation. The moral dilemma is presented in a realistic and powerful way, without ending in some cut and dried way. Check it out!
 
Very interesting discussion of a complex question. I loved "A Happy Accident" by MLClifton. Truly hot sex and a fascinating depiction of a woman who "cheats" in response to long-term marital difficulties, in a totally unexpected situation. The moral dilemma is presented in a realistic and powerful way, without ending in some cut and dried way. Check it out!
I've written a number of stories where married folk fuck around for various reasons, good and bad. I took a morally complex approach with no definite resolution in Substitute Pussy. A very conscientious pastor's wife cheats because she feels she MUST, to protect her family, not because she desires the cuckold. She despises him. Yet she fucks him, repeatedly, indefinitely. There's hot sex but it's not a fun stroker. Try it out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top