Looking for a special lady

StrongMaster7

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Posts
1,902
Hi,

Me:

I've been on Literotica for many years. I have written a bunch of stories here. They are mostly about my love of big breasts and lactation. I used to chat a lot here, but it seems that the "chat scene" has changed and I rarely find someone for a nice, long, dirty chat. I'm 57, married, male, and I'm not looking to meet. I don't need to see your pics, hear your voice, or otherwise invade your privacy. I'm open about lots of things, but private about family.

Sexually, I love women! I prefer over-30, over-40, and up. I love to chat about sexual experiences, fantasies, etc. Sometimes the chat turns into what we used to call "cybersex" where one or both of us masturbates and comes. Sometimes the chat is about life and things besides sex. I love all kinds of consensual sex with a woman. I love to make women come. I love some porn, especially videos from the 80s and 90s and those featuring big breasts, deepthroat, and emotion. I have many favorite porn stars.

I do get busy and so I am not available 24/7 forever. I like to chat privately and exchange PMs.

I am NOT a dom. I can do BDSM and act in the dom role.

I am honest. I am a gentleman.

You:

You are over 30, over 40, or older. You love sex and love to chat about it. You don't want me to do 90% of the communicating. You love to get men off. You can write intelligibly. You have experience and preferences, and fetishes. If you like porn, that's a plus. You are available during the day (US Eastern time). You are friendly and funny. You can share and take turns. You can be bi. You are looking for an online sex buddy. You don't want to meet or invade my privacy. You are honest.

I hope to hear from a lady or ladies who want to play.

SM7
 
Back
Top