Old 04-17-2017, 09:55 PM   #4351
RedSilk69
Really Experienced
 
RedSilk69 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilk69 View Post
Damn, I gotta go camping. Thank you, Throbbs! I love your stuff!!!
BTW I love the socks ))))))
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2017, 01:38 PM   #4352
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 14,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilk69 View Post
Damn, I gotta go camping. Thank you, Throbbs! I love your stuff!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilk69 View Post
BTW I love the socks ))))))
Thanks so much, RedSilk.

Socks seemed appropriate, under the circumstance.

Glad you love my stuff, there's lots of it, and I always make more.
__________________
My Gallery Index if you are really bored.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2017, 08:42 AM   #4353
sexybbw4u
Really Experienced
 
sexybbw4u's Avatar
 
sexybbw4u is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 218
Naked & Afraid

After a wonderful evening in their cozy tent.... The next morning could be filled with some mountain hiking... Naked of course.... just a thought.....
__________________
Mature & Plump & Love To Play On Line!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2017, 03:09 PM   #4354
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 14,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybbw4u View Post
After a wonderful evening in their cozy tent.... The next morning could be filled with some mountain hiking... Naked of course.... just a thought.....
In the Winter!?

maybe after a Summer RAIN storm.







__________________
My Gallery Index if you are really bored.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2017, 10:09 PM   #4355
RedSilk69
Really Experienced
 
RedSilk69 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
In the Winter!?

maybe after a Summer RAIN storm.







University of Florida? Go Gators!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2017, 07:56 AM   #4356
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 14,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilk69 View Post
University of Florida? Go Gators!
Uh? nah. University of Fucking!

It might have been an actual U...? the drawing was inspired by a LITster's story of camping while in College...
__________________
My Gallery Index if you are really bored.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2017, 08:29 AM   #4357
sexybbw4u
Really Experienced
 
sexybbw4u's Avatar
 
sexybbw4u is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
In the Winter!?

maybe after a Summer RAIN storm.







yes of course.... LOL>.. Love the tree ... is it possible that he stumping her...??
__________________
Mature & Plump & Love To Play On Line!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2017, 12:04 PM   #4358
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 14,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybbw4u View Post
yes of course.... LOL>.. Love the tree ... is it possible that he stumping her...??



Oh, he's just branching out with some cross pollination.
__________________
My Gallery Index if you are really bored.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #4359
sexybbw4u
Really Experienced
 
sexybbw4u's Avatar
 
sexybbw4u is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 218
[quote=THROBBS;85119838]

Oh, he's just branching out with some cross pollination.[/QUOTE

he looks fairly limb er
__________________
Mature & Plump & Love To Play On Line!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2017, 02:56 PM   #4360
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 14,352
[quote=sexybbw4u;85139718]
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post


Oh, he's just branching out with some cross pollination.[/QUOTE

he looks fairly limb er
He's definitely "got wood"!
__________________
My Gallery Index if you are really bored.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2017, 03:32 PM   #4361
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 14,352
have been percolating this idea for a while, so grabbed a couple minutes to jot down the rough idea...



the mini-van has multi-configurable seats...
The center "captain's chairs" are typically set "wide" with a jump seat between.
but they can be together on either side... or... in this case one, centered.

I have often enjoyed the woman on her hands and knees on an "ottoman" option...
which has "possibilities".

so, with the seat back down and a blanket folded (for extra padding)... there is access all around and hanging breasts for "milking". mmmmm.

I have a bit of a milking "interest" (not quite a full blown "fetish").

So as part of this scenario, which I would photograph (during), for enjoying later....I'd have my vintage style milk bottle filled to the brim with milk...and bring that up to her nipples and press there, such that the soft flesh of her breasts spills over just as the milk is forced out with a bit running down the sides. As much looking as if I was filling her breasts as filling the bottle.

Then, of course, fucking her from behind with my hands on her hips...as well as having her turn around and having her kiss, lick and suck my cock.

So, I will need to do a bit more research taking a look at the interior of the van, sp that it looks "right".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The-Odyssey_IMF.jpg (78.2 KB, 0 views)
__________________
My Gallery Index if you are really bored.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2017, 11:48 PM   #4362
grdybiwife
Enhancer of reality
 
grdybiwife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In your deepest fantasy
Posts: 1,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
have been percolating this idea for a while, so grabbed a couple minutes to jot down the rough idea...



the mini-van has multi-configurable seats...
The center "captain's chairs" are typically set "wide" with a jump seat between.
but they can be together on either side... or... in this case one, centered.

I have often enjoyed the woman on her hands and knees on an "ottoman" option...
which has "possibilities".

so, with the seat back down and a blanket folded (for extra padding)... there is access all around and hanging breasts for "milking". mmmmm.

I have a bit of a milking "interest" (not quite a full blown "fetish").

So as part of this scenario, which I would photograph (during), for enjoying later....I'd have my vintage style milk bottle filled to the brim with milk...and bring that up to her nipples and press there, such that the soft flesh of her breasts spills over just as the milk is forced out with a bit running down the sides. As much looking as if I was filling her breasts as filling the bottle.

Then, of course, fucking her from behind with my hands on her hips...as well as having her turn around and having her kiss, lick and suck my cock.

So, I will need to do a bit more research taking a look at the interior of the van, sp that it looks "right".
Can't wait to see how this develops
__________________
You can call me Grdy and I'm only here for the SRPs
My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2017, 11:52 PM   #4363
grdybiwife
Enhancer of reality
 
grdybiwife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In your deepest fantasy
Posts: 1,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post


How elves are made perhaps? No matter the story, I love this.
__________________
You can call me Grdy and I'm only here for the SRPs
My SRP Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2017, 01:54 AM   #4364
LWulf
I am; gasoline, N matches
 
LWulf's Avatar
 
LWulf is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Helium, Barsoom
Posts: 7,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybbw4u View Post
he looks fairly limb er
That comment is beyond be leaf!
__________________

This comment employed 13,000 people.
...however most of those were foreigners and even then, most of those are either family or friends.

In other words, unless you knew someone higher up that was involved in the making of this comment, you'd never get a job in the making of this comment (so who cares!?).

*********************************************
My Stories ................................ SRP Profile .........................My SRP Project
My Sex Map ...................................................................... Author's Hangout Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2017, 10:47 AM   #4365
sexybbw4u
Really Experienced
 
sexybbw4u's Avatar
 
sexybbw4u is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWulf View Post
That comment is beyond be leaf!
I think you found the ROOT of the problem... his woodpecker...
__________________
Mature & Plump & Love To Play On Line!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2017, 12:14 PM   #4366
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 14,352
ok! Ok! I know you all pine for sex like this, but you can find a splinter group over in the fetish forum. In here, you are "barking up the wrong tree." and now it's starting to go against the grain. So if you are that board, and want to branch out, check it out.
__________________
My Gallery Index if you are really bored.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2017, 01:41 PM   #4367
Misha_Davis
Literotica Guru
 
Misha_Davis's Avatar
 
Misha_Davis is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: In the eastern US
Posts: 1,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
A caption for this might be "Did you eat my porridge?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2017, 08:39 AM   #4368
sexybbw4u
Really Experienced
 
sexybbw4u's Avatar
 
sexybbw4u is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
ok! Ok! I know you all pine for sex like this, but you can find a splinter group over in the fetish forum. In here, you are "barking up the wrong tree." and now it's starting to go against the grain. So if you are that board, and want to branch out, check it out.
find another woman and we could have a treesome...
__________________
Mature & Plump & Love To Play On Line!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2017, 09:25 AM   #4369
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 14,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybbw4u View Post
find another woman and we could have a treesome...


heehee
__________________
My Gallery Index if you are really bored.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2017, 03:25 PM   #4370
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 14,352
party.

woo hoo!

Over 300 THOUSAND views


Thanks for visiting.


You are invited to make comments, give feedback...
__________________
My Gallery Index if you are really bored.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2017, 08:28 PM   #4371
RedSilk69
Really Experienced
 
RedSilk69 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
woo hoo!

Over 300 THOUSAND views


Thanks for visiting.


You are invited to make comments, give feedback...
...And each one typing one-handed
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2017, 08:33 PM   #4372
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 14,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilk69 View Post
...And each one typing one-handed
ha.

That would be a goal.
__________________
My Gallery Index if you are really bored.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.