F Looking for Writers....AIM or Lit...

sms41280

Really Really Experienced
30s female looking for writing partners here or via AIM.

Most intrigued by group scenarios -- MFM, FMF, MMFMM, etc.

Inquire within :)

I would be interested. I'm a 36 year old male with some writing experience and a passion for the topic. ;)

Anybody else out there? Got a bunch of responses. Some good, some not. Please not, I'm looking for writers for adult themed roleplay, not for real-time meetings or more intimate pen pal type relationships. Just play. Nothing more.

Bump up again.

Still looking for WRITERS. Preferably those with AIM. Really enjoy RP and writing via IM as it lends itself a lot to back-and-forth dialogue and such.

Again, I enjoy stories which explore the dynamic of a married couple as they dip their feet into a swinging lifestyle. I especially enjoy older, somewhat dominant men. No young studs.

Please do not PM me with one liners. I'm getting a bunch of PM's like that. Those who standout usually get more favorable responses!!!!

Bump up again.

Still looking for WRITERS. Preferably those with AIM. Really enjoy RP and writing via IM as it lends itself a lot to back-and-forth dialogue and such.

Again, I enjoy stories which explore the dynamic of a married couple as they dip their feet into a swinging lifestyle. I especially enjoy older, somewhat dominant men. No young studs.

Please do not PM me with one liners. I'm getting a bunch of PM's like that. Those who standout usually get more favorable responses!!!!

hi my name is archie your suggestions sound interesting and i am looking for new writing challenges / adventures etc but without sounding like a cave man what is AIM ?

hi my name is archie your suggestions sound interesting and i am looking for new writing challenges / adventures etc but without sounding like a cave man what is AIM ?

It's actually what the cavemen used for chat. The original AOL messenger, circa. 1997.

Will I do?

I have a few stories on Literotica; maybe check out my style to see if I might suit your requirements?

SMS412890 Interested

SMS412890 I am interested and have several stories on MFM, FMF, MMFMM, letā€™s chat first, regards Seatacrch

Ageless Erotic Dance

Ageless Erotic Dance

Glistening bodies entwined,
In an ageless erotic dance,
Seeking pleasures from each other,
Seeking wonder and romance,

She touches his face with tenderness,
He draws her body near,
Aching, needing hunger,
Will make their destiny clear,

Their lips meet in soft kisses,
Their tongues begin passion's war,
Forgotten now, the outside world,
All is here, behind this door,

He strokes her body tenderly,
She arches up for his caress,
He finds her silken portal,
And her womanly wetness,

She moans in fiery desire,
And pulls his hand away,
Wishing to end this exquisite torture,
Get on with passion's play,

She straddles his waiting body,
Eases him into her feminine hollow,
She leads him on a rhythmic dance,
His thrusting hips must follow,

She rides him faster, even then,
To hear his wondrous sighs,
She shows him all the delights,
She has between her thighs,

They stare into each other's eyes,
Then gasp as ecstasy unreels,
Tangling them in a lover's knot,
That every answer reveals,

Sated, they lie side by side,
Spent but hungering still,
She touches him where their passion came,
They taste their lovers spill,

Their mouths meet in passionate need,
Hungry animals once more,
This time he rises above her,
Her body to explore,

Their ballet begins again,
He thrusts his manhood in,
Vowing not to end the dance,
Unless her cries he'll win,

Like beasts of old they become,
Riding with desire,
Only resting their throbbing bodies,
When sated by their fire.

By Seatacrch (2012)

Bump!

Bump up again.

Bump up again.

See thread for details. PLEASE NO ONE-LINERS.

Take some time to tell me about you and your interests and I will take some time to answer you.

Bump!

Bump up again.

Still looking for WRITERS. Preferably those with AIM or GMAIL. Really enjoy RP and writing via IM as it lends itself a lot to back-and-forth dialogue and such.

Bump!

Any guys/girls out there who like to write interactive stories about couple swaps, MFM, FMF, or bigger groups????

Still seeking some new friends.

Still looking for WRITERS. Preferably those with AIM or GMAIL. Really enjoy RP and writing via IM as it lends itself a lot to back-and-forth dialogue and such.

Back