Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daddy had so much 'fun' with his baby girl last night and this morning was oh so nice just holding her and stroking her gorgeous hair and silky soft body next to mine! Daddy had no idea his princess could multitask as well she did last night ;)

Daddy's baby girl had a wonderful time last night!! This morning was just as rewarding!! :heart: I've been thinking about it all day.

I am happy that Daddy approves of his little girls siggy!:kiss:

I dont think it is totally a male thing or limited to partners. It can equally apply to married women.

In fantasy it is a lovely excitement for women with an older man such as a Head Master or Priest as she really hands over all the power to him.

MaryR

would love to hear more...

I dont think it is totally a male thing or limited to partners. It can equally apply to married women.

In fantasy it is a lovely excitement for women with an older man such as a Head Master or Priest as she really hands over all the power to him.

MaryR

MaryR

mmm agree ;)

MaryR

Thank you for sharing :) For me, Daddy is only 9 yrs older than I am and it isn't about power at all for us. Actually, I usually get my way more often than not as he has a hard time telling his baby girl 'NO'. :D

MaryR
Bless you my child.

Of course! Have a wonderful evening! This baby girl is ready to be tucked in & relax for the night.
Thank you Cookie; hope you have a good evening. (Plus i wll admit I'm a little jealous of Thomas for having such a wonderful Baby Girl!!!!!!!)

Thank you Cookie; hope you have a good evening. (Plus i wll admit I'm a little jealous of Thomas for having such a wonderful Baby Girl!!!!!!!)

Awww hugs to daddy PA! It is nice to see them so happy. We needed that on this thread, didn't we? :kiss:

Happy Monday Monday daddies and girls! Have a wonderful day filled with laughter and smiles!! :kiss::kiss:

Awww hugs to daddy PA! It is nice to see them so happy. We needed that on this thread, didn't we? :kiss:

I'll join you in that hug, if that is ok :)
Thank you!! We are truly blessed ! :heart:

I hope you all have a wonderful day! We are getting our first snowfall here in Indiana!

This thread is making me wet. I want a daddy to roughly have his way with in the bedroom. Definitely needs to be a man at least twice my age. In real life though I'm shy and don't know where to meet these silver foxes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back