Girls who like married men

Whether a guy is married or not doesn't make any difference to me. Either way, I refuse to be held responsible for his decisions.

Yup, that is me. We are all free sexual beings. Whatever arrangement you have with your spouse is not my business or responsibility.

In some ways I prefer married men if it means they will be less likely to get attached or always be on my doorstep. Conversely, a married man can be extra desperate and needy which won't end well. Either way my perspective comes back to what works for me.....certainly not the desire to take another woman's man.

Married men?

I'm a 29 yo married guy curious to know what attracts some girls/women to married men?

I mean I totally get what attracts guys to married women but I believe it's not exactly the same in the opposite case. Is it ?

Cheers!

GK

I don't know if its simply the attraction to a married guy or whether the woman is attracted to the guy - period! A sexual partner of mine once confided to me that: "we women are devious." Maybe the woman who lusts after a married guy gets some pleasure out of the fact she is picking some forbidden fruit??

As a conscious and alert married woman of a long time, I always felt it was hands off unless there was an open marriage arrangement, or a swinger situation. I was raised that way to respect married men and don't even remotely think of them as that.

But everyone is different. I am not perfect, and though I am married I don't know how I would react if this would happen to me.

Just at the end of thinking if the man never gets divorced or even separated, he could only give you some attention not all the attention we all deserve.

As a conscious and alert married woman of a long time, I always felt it was hands off unless there was an open marriage arrangement, or a swinger situation. I was raised that way to respect married men and don't even remotely think of them as that.

But everyone is different. I am not perfect, and though I am married I don't know how I would react if this would happen to me.

Just at the end of thinking if the man never gets divorced or even separated, he could only give you some attention not all the attention we all deserve.

I guess that is kind of what I am after - some attention but not his full attention. A lot of men default to wanting to be our one and only and that just isn't what I want in a casual sexual partner. So selfishly speaking a married man may see me as an outlet and a treat.....an affair to be kept discrete. That fits my profile and desire.

I guess that is kind of what I am after - some attention but not his full attention. A lot of men default to wanting to be our one and only and that just isn't what I want in a casual sexual partner. So selfishly speaking a married man may see me as an outlet and a treat.....an affair to be kept discrete. That fits my profile and desire.

An outlet and a treat for sure but all too often we men take it too far and get all possessive. That gives us good guys the bad name Lol. And who wouldn't love discrete? Risk and reward.

An outlet and a treat for sure but all too often we men take it too far and get all possessive. That gives us good guys the bad name Lol. And who wouldn't love discrete? Risk and reward.

Yes that is a surprisingly consistent "issue". As someone else noted on another thread recently women are often better at compartmentalizing these things. And while men are stereotyped as wanting sex with no commitments I find it just as prevalent that if they find a woman who treats them well they just can't let go.

Yes that is a surprisingly consistent "issue". As someone else noted on another thread recently women are often better at compartmentalizing these things. And while men are stereotyped as wanting sex with no commitments I find it just as prevalent that if they find a woman who treats them well they just can't let go.

I think everyone wants to be treated well but then alpha male shit comes into play and it's ridiculous Lol

Interesting comment. I find that when I am with someone in a long term relationship I always lust after alternative kinky sex partners. But when I am single all I want is someone to settle down with. I guess you just want what you can't have, maybe that is human nature.

if a woman treats me well and is good in bed then definitely I would want to keep her, I find myself falling in love quite easily...

I think everyone wants to be treated well but then alpha male shit comes into play and it's ridiculous Lol

Respecting your point, pw, allow me to speak up for married men with some 'alpha' about them. It may lead them into the pleasure of flirting, and also the clear decision to abstain from anything more than that except with their wife. They are the guys who have it in them to offer what you're talking about superbly, but choose not to.

hi

after my ex bf moved away, i am thinking of getting a married man as bf. safer that way.no strings.

As a married man, I have a lot of friends ( some with benefits ) who are girls. We flirt and such and I think what makes the friendship work is that I don't worry about trying to be someone they want me to be. I'm just me. I'll say anything and be honest because I'm way past the point of worrying about impressing someone. Additionally, we have adult conversations about current events. I value their opinion and challenge it when I feel it's deemed necessary. My friends seem tired of the "game" that's involved with dating and our relationships give some relief from that.

Serious question here.

What do you women do on the holidays - Christmas, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, etc... when your "boyfriend" is spending the time with his wife and kids (if he has any) and you're all alone, knowing he is with them and not you? Just wondering how you feel, if you care...whatever?

Like I said, serious question. :)

In many ways it is part of the odd circle of gender relations. Men try too hard to control or possess women. So we become a bit more stand offish to protect ourselves. And our human nature kicks-in whereby we don't want to do X or Y simply because a guy is forcing the issue - I may really want to suck a guys cock but as soon as he tries to force the issue I lose interest because I don't like to be told what to do (as distinct from being asked).

The net result is that women are less than fully receptive to men. So when they find a woman who is sexually receptive they grab on to her like they will never find such a woman again, which starts the cycle again.

I don't know that married men are any more or less inclined to such behaviour but there is an external factor (i.e. not getting caught by their wife) that keeps them from having to much time or attention to focus on me, which is what I want in a casual sex partner.

Respecting your point, pw, allow me to speak up for married men with some 'alpha' about them. It may lead them into the pleasure of flirting, and also the clear decision to abstain from anything more than that except with their wife. They are the guys who have it in them to offer what you're talking about superbly, but choose not to.

I can certainly see that perspective. In part it comes down to what Alpha means. A lot of people seem to equate it with being an aggressive asshole. In my experience those guys are actually quite insecure and needy. To your point the real Alphas that I have met have less need to impose themselves or feel as though they will never find good sex again which makes for a better casual sex partner. Equally they make for better committed partners if (and only if) that is what they want in a relationship.

For either gender it is difficult to compartmentalize a casual relationship if you are looking for validation.

Interesting comment. I find that when I am with someone in a long term relationship I always lust after alternative kinky sex partners. But when I am single all I want is someone to settle down with. I guess you just want what you can't have, maybe that is human nature.

if a woman treats me well and is good in bed then definitely I would want to keep her, I find myself falling in love quite easily...

I hate to say it but I think women are taught that we are being a good lover by just showing up, whereas men are expected to jump through all kinds of hoops. We confuse the fact that men orgasm easily with the notion that it is because we are good lovers. So a truly attentive and non-judgmental woman is out of the ordinary and men are easily captivated.

Again the opposite side of the circle I mentioned. We as women deny men many of the things they like for tenuous reasons (you may not like sucking dick as much as I do but do you think about how much your partner enjoys it before refusing?). We wonder why they wander and try harder to trap them into being what we want......which of course makes them wander more.

Then some girl gives him the best head of his life. We tell ourselves he is shallow for going to the woman that gives good head.......but we never ask ourselves why we won't learn to give good head too if that is what he really wants. We cycle back to denying and trapping rather than accepting and understanding.

Serious question here.

What do you women do on the holidays - Christmas, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, etc... when your "boyfriend" is spending the time with his wife and kids (if he has any) and you're all alone, knowing he is with them and not you? Just wondering how you feel, if you care...whatever?

Like I said, serious question. :)

I am married with a wonderful husband and an open relationship. We spend important holidays together. My outside partners, married or otherwise, are just casual lovers.

The premise of a women having sex with married men, but otherwise lonely and pining away for him to leave his wife sounds like a bad romcom script to me.

I am married with a wonderful husband and an open relationship. We spend important holidays together. My outside partners, married or otherwise, are just casual lovers.

The premise of a women having sex with married men, but otherwise lonely and pining away for him to leave his wife sounds like a bad romcom script to me.

LOL Thanks for your answer. I'm just genuinely curious, that's why I asked. :):rose:

I always thought that in these times a woman that was having sex with a married man did so because she only wanted the sex with out the possibility of having to deal with a commitment. All the fun none of the hassle.

I hate to say it but I think women are taught that we are being a good lover by just showing up, whereas men are expected to jump through all kinds of hoops. We confuse the fact that men orgasm easily with the notion that it is because we are good lovers. So a truly attentive and non-judgmental woman is out of the ordinary and men are easily captivated.

Again the opposite side of the circle I mentioned. We as women deny men many of the things they like for tenuous reasons (you may not like sucking dick as much as I do but do you think about how much your partner enjoys it before refusing?). We wonder why they wander and try harder to trap them into being what we want......which of course makes them wander more.

Then some girl gives him the best head of his life. We tell ourselves he is shallow for going to the woman that gives good head.......but we never ask ourselves why we won't learn to give good head too if that is what he really wants. We cycle back to denying and trapping rather than accepting and understanding.

All good points. Years ago I was in a relationship and met someone else. She was amazing in bed and used to do all the things I loved. I'm submissive, and she used to tie me up, fuck my arse with a dildo and spank me. Honestly I thought all my Christmases had come at once.

As soon as I committed to her however all of that stopped. No kinky sex, indeed very little sex at all, certainly no anal play, not even a blow job. But by that stage I was utterly in love with her and couldn't leave her.

All good points. Years ago I was in a relationship and met someone else. She was amazing in bed and used to do all the things I loved. I'm submissive, and she used to tie me up, fuck my arse with a dildo and spank me. Honestly I thought all my Christmases had come at once.

As soon as I committed to her however all of that stopped. No kinky sex, indeed very little sex at all, certainly no anal play, not even a blow job. But by that stage I was utterly in love with her and couldn't leave her.

Oh well now that is just false advertising :). Are you still with her?

I have frequently said (and gotten in trouble for it) that the marriage "contract" includes sex. We all need to be patient and understanding with our partners but there are limits. If you change the terms or shut your partner off from sex for an extended period that is just as much a betrayal as cheating. The threshold is a matter of opinion. I know a friend who basically went MIA in the sex department for over a decade. There was always a reason but strung together they didn't add up. She didn't like it much when I told her I thought it was partly her fault. Yes, yes for better or worse but that doesn't mean you get the better and he gets the worse.

It is ideal when everyone is enthusiastic......but if he is a strong and loyal partner is a weekly blowjob really such a chore. If it is....do it anyway if you love him.

I always thought that in these times a woman that was having sex with a married man did so because she only wanted the sex with out the possibility of having to deal with a commitment. All the fun none of the hassle.

Yup that is it baby

If the married man isn't clingy and just looking for the same thing then it's the perfect situation

Back