Snowball ...sort of.

TumbledLove said:
nah, not really. I've always had an open-mind when it comes to sex. and besides kissing, there's nothing more intimate than having an orgasm in someone's mouth. So it's only natural to want to kiss her after she done something so beautiful for me.

now, cumbreath on the otherhand.. ick.


I just did the big "awwwww" thing to the first part of your post, and then had a really good giggle about the last part.
I've used the "good head" gell in the past, and that helps... and so does the altoid trick ... hm. idea.
 
Pop rocks....satisify him and have flavor-full taste when you kiss him
 
been there done that ::wink:: except the taste thing,

seltza/soda

sparkling apple/grape juice

pop rocks

ice... in cubes and crushed

icecreams... frozen fruit

.... i'm into oral and playing and experimentation and eeverything else :)
 
life savers, other juices, warm tea ::thinks::

fresh fruit, chocolate syrup, whip cream and that whole expected line...


oi, my mind is shot... i know there is a bunch more but I can't remember.
 
I think this is a issue of give and take. We all have our own individual desires, tastes, and "kinkies." I think it comes down to him being considerate of your feelings and needs after you have sucked him off.

I am sure he enjoys cumming in your mouth more than if you pulled off and jacked him off.

He has to realize you have done something very intimate and loving. Many woman don't swallow or even let a man cum in their mouth. You do both! This guy ought to want to please you with a kiss. Whether he likes the taste or not!

However, things don't always work as we want. We all have things we wish our partners would do, but don't. It's an ever growing process.

A last thought. As we all know a man's sexual arousal drops like a rodk as soon as he cums. Perhaps you could suck him some then kiss some. Then go back to sucking.

Good luck, LDLarry52
 
ldlarry52 said:
I think this is a issue of give and take. We all have our own individual desires, tastes, and "kinkies." I think it comes down to him being considerate of your feelings and needs after you have sucked him off.

I am sure he enjoys cumming in your mouth more than if you pulled off and jacked him off.

He has to realize you have done something very intimate and loving. Many woman don't swallow or even let a man cum in their mouth. You do both! This guy ought to want to please you with a kiss. Whether he likes the taste or not!

However, things don't always work as we want. We all have things we wish our partners would do, but don't. It's an ever growing process.

A last thought. As we all know a man's sexual arousal drops like a rodk as soon as he cums. Perhaps you could suck him some then kiss some. Then go back to sucking.

Good luck, LDLarry52


we both enjoy him cumming in my mouth, and pulling off and giving the pearl necklace/facial every now and then, I find it highly erotic as does he.

Well, he still has the "its me, I've tasted it a long time ago, I don't like it sorry... thank you for swallowing, I don't see it as something erotic just that you accept me and its better then spitting it a) back on me b) into a cup... which isn't erotic." as of now, hes still in the "its her choice, as long as it doesn't go in my mouth" faze...

as for your last thought, he doesn't mind that... but as we've all read and discussed before, precum is different in many aspects. Sometimes he can't handle not kissing me during, but after the fact ... its a) drink your juice, wait a bit, maybe brush your teeth and THEN you can kiss me and we can do what ever.
b) he goes down on me (or we 69) and we continue in bed.

aww thank you PowrDragn for saying so!!
 
I have no problem kissing my wife after she gives me head, although she has never given me a snowball. I think if she wanted to I would.
But as far as her kissing me I think it's hot because her mouth is still wet.
 
I have found most guys are extremely turned off if I even suggest snowballing.
I have done it twice with two different guys, and it is something I'd like to do again.

As far as him kissing me after he has gone down on me. That's fine, too. I have no problem with tasting myself.
 
which is why i agreed/hinted/suggested that I wouldn't give him the whole thing, just whatever is left around in my mouth after I swallowed hard but didn't drink anything.

so its me and him, and not just him licking it off me, or off himself, so that it was and could be erotic... I thought it was fine, he didn't fancy it as you have read :(

good luck to you too !!
 
BedBunny said:
I have found most guys are extremely turned off if I even suggest snowballing.
I have done it twice with two different guys, and it is something I'd like to do again.

As far as him kissing me after he has gone down on me. That's fine, too. I have no problem with tasting myself.





i wanna taste you-lol...gee, im not following you ;)
 
..I'm sure you had to start somewhere...

In some respects yes I did. I fantasised about it for a while, but as mentioned earlier by ldlarry52, once I've come my desire to try it plummets. Once I did actually work up to trying it I would have been quite happy never to bother ever again. Since then however I've repeated the excercise, not least because if I'm going to trouble of stretching enough to give myself a BJ I'm going to make the most of it. Do I swallow it? Rarely, I still dont really like the taste of it in any quantity.

I do think that there is a taboo element to this, real men dont eat custard, not even their own. And there are still times when the drunken, football supporting, Ford Capri loving knuckle dragger in me tries to recoil in horror at the idea that I'm tasting a mans come, even if its my own.

I have found most guys are extremely turned off if I even suggest snowballing.

I dont think I would jump through hoops to agree to it, but if it was going to make for a hot evening I think I would be prepared to swallow my pride, so to speak :D
 
Shouldn't be a problem

If a woman gives me the wonderful gift of a blowjob, I love to immediately show them my appreciation by kissing them long and deep. I don't see the problem. It's actually a big turn on.
 
it could be...

Some homophobic straight men I've found don't like tasting their own juices...
because they feel like it makes them homosexual...

My SO has this issue as well...
Although, I have managed to get him to forget his homophobic issues by not reminding him of his fears in bed. I just get him so crazy turned on that he forgets his fears and gets caught up in the heat of the moment...and he even eats me out after love making on occasion now!!

Don't give up on your man. Give him some time, and don't remind him of his fears by asking him to kiss you after you give him oral....maybe just lick his face or nipples [substitute part] after you give him pleasure to get him used to the idea. Men (IMO) aren't really different from women...it takes time for them to get over their fears too. Don't pressure him. He'll come around...it takes time.

Good luck
Gia
 
What a big baby. It wouldn't bother me. I'd lick my cum off my gf's tits if that's what she wanted.
 
I don't think its asking too much.

How many pornos show a man fingering a woman, then sticks his finger in her mouth? (hell I do this to my wife too)

tit for tat. its not like you full snowballed him or made him savor every drop.
 
BlueSugar said:
::sigh:: why can't I ever find you open minded men?

Open minded? Guess they are halfway there. I mean, they want us to, they beg us to, they love us to and even sometimes demand us to swallow and then they say yuk when just a tiny bit is left in the kiss you share afterwards? If they expect that (IMHO) they should be ready to pay some hooker 50 bucks so they can leave her like that and just walk away after the fact.

If ever a man would do that to me I would stop giving blowjobs or at least stop letting them cum in my mouth. If they think I can "cope with it" (I don't mind at all - mind you) then they should be able to do so too. It's just that simple (to me :D )
 
As has already been said, it seems kind of hypocritical to ask her to do something I wouldn't do, :kiss: away
 
Strange my girl always kisses me afterwards, and i have never thought about it lol.
 
I love kissing! :kiss: The more the better. It's so versatile and exciting and has so many possible meanings and levels. Can't get enough. Ever.

I'm also a big fan of oral sex, both receiving and giving. :p Not only wouldn't I mind kissing my gf after cumming in her mouth, especially if she wanted it, but I'd want to kiss her afterwards anyway as a "thank you." :heart: Disclaimer: Maybe I'm weird (Scratch that; I AM weird. But anyway...), but I've only cum from a blowjob once. I'm not bothered by the fact; they feel great anyway. I'm sure the fact that only one partner ever particularly liked giving head is a contributing factor.

-DL
 
Oh boy what a topic...

Well, my boyfriend (now fiance) didn't mind kissing me at all, in fact HE locked lips with ME before I even had the chance. Reverse when he went down on me ;)

I'm honestly a bit surprised a guy wouldn't kiss his girlfriend etc after oral. I mean, I'm sorry, but if you want to go down on me then get a kiss but shy away from switched roles, there's a big problem for me.

My fiance and I are really open about it though, we talked about everything we've done, way before we actually did it.

Main thing to me, is you need to talk to him. If you feel that it's a rejection (which I would) then tell him. Your relationship won't last (at least not as happy as you'd like) if you can't talk about everything.

Best of luck.
 
Hell I figure if my cum is good enough to go into the mouth of a woman I love, then if it turns her on to share my tangible passion and feelings for her (my cum, duh) then fuck it, why not?

Your guy is just too immature or something...
 
after that..........

............i kiss my boyfriend. He doesn't mind at all. After all, it was a part of him. =) :nana:
 
Back
Top