Snowballing...

I got me wife to do this once years ago. I'd like to do it again and make it a more regular experience but the wife is just not into it. I'd love to eat a creampie, and like snowballing only got her to do it once. I can only hope and keep asking
 
check out this man-woman snowballing composition

8/29 -guess that was an inappropriate post- pm me for link
 
Last edited:
Here's an edit from another post I made. This is my "how to" for "Snowballing" with the help of my wife. I get to eat creampies much more frequently than we snowball, but this is my favorite method and one my wife will oblige on special occasions :)

I love oral, both giving and receiving. My wife will usually slide her mouth around my cock, her tongue doing amazing things on the shaft and the tip, getting me hard if I'm not already. Her hands go to work on my balls, helping to work on coaxing more out of them, all-the-while reminding me where all that cum is going, where she knows I want it to go...

Sometimes my wife will bring me close to the edge repeatedly, then give me a little time to cool down, but when my wife really gets into it, I'm not usually able to hold back that long, especially if she takes takes the time to continue to remind me where my cum is going, and soon after I fill her mouth with my load.

Once I do, she milks every last drop out of my softening cock and into her mouth and then slowly, deliberately she makes her way up my body, coy smile on her face, and gently plant her lips upon my own.

She works my lips open with her tongue lovingly and lets me get that initial smell and taste, still fresh, hot, slightly salty, musky and something else slightly indescribable. She will usually let me enjoy the taste for a moment, closing her hand around my cock so that she can feel me hardening again, before she cups my face with her other hand and begins pushing my load into my mouth, enjoying the sensuality of feeding me my cum.

I love her loving smile once she finally pulls her mouth away from mine and how her smile grows even wider as she watches me swallow. She usually gives me an expectant look as she lies back on the bed, opening her legs to give me access to finish her off with my mouth, at least once before I am really ready for another round.

I hope you find this a helpful potential "How To"
 
I kinda did this once years ago.

I asked my girlfriend at the time to let me cum in her mouth and then kiss me afterwards. So, I came in her mouth and she gave me a sweet smile and then kissed me. I remember expecting her to still have my cum in her mouth when she kissed me, but she had already swallowed.

I never asked her again or anyone else for that matter. But I still think about that time.

I am married now and my wife wouldn't go for something like that. Although, when I cum inside her she loves for me to play with her and my cum and talk about what I'm doing.
 
Last edited:
Many years ago I had a girlfriend who loved to do this with me. I think ever time she performed oral on me she would share with me the taste of my cum. It was always quite arousing and I loved doing it with her. I'd always return the favor of kissing her deeply after going down on her and she loved it. My current relationship has a severe issue with gag reflex so 1) blow jobs are out of the questions and 2) she get grossed out at the thought of eating my cum.

I so would love to do a snowballing experience again.
 
My wife isnt into this, but I've done it with past lovers.

Also licked my cum off their breasts then kissed them.
 
Had an ex gf that would do that. It started with me asking her what it tasted like. We were on a long drive to see some friends and she loved giving me road head. She got.my cock out and began sucking, looking up at me asking if I really wanted to know what it tasted like. I smiled and said yes I do. She gave me an incredible blow job and I got a few thumbs up from other drivers during the event. All the excitement made me cum extra hard and she didn't miss a drop. She leaned over and gave me a huge cum filled kiss, swirling it into my mouth with her tounge. Dumping most of it into my more than willing mouth and leaned back. I smiled and swallowed, she asked if I liked it. To which my reply was its not so bad. She said "you call that snowballing".
 
...love the taste of my own cum. Anyone else?

I have tasted my cum from a lovers mouth and off her breasts. I also sometimes taste it from my hand after masturbating. As yet have not eaten a cream pie, but really want to do that. In reality I admit I am bi and love it.
 
Snowball

Anyone snowball recently? I haven't lately but did eat my own cum earlier today. Loved it. What do you like/or not like about snowballing?
 
Tasting

The only way I get to taste my own cum is by myself, because my wife has NEVER taken a load orally and so.....However, I have a girlfriend and every time she takes a load of cum I insist on a wet, slippery cum laced kiss.
 
I have kissed every woman who has let me cum in her mouth. It seems to turn them on that I do that. I am not gay and cannot understand men who would think that's gay. I mean it comes from my own body.
 
Try Me!

I've snowballed my man before but it was something we had discussed and fantasized about in detail beforehand. I don't know if a guy would like having that just thrown on him, some people are really creeped out by the idea of tasting their own cum.

As intimate as it is to take your mans cum, it is even more so to share it with him!
 
I have kissed every woman who has let me cum in her mouth. It seems to turn them on that I do that. I am not gay and cannot understand men who would think that's gay. I mean it comes from my own body.

As intimate as it is to take your mans cum, it is even more so to share it with him!

I must agree with you both. I play with a couple and the lady enjoys doing this with both of us guys. She will suck of him and snowball be and vise versa. Us guys will take turns giving each other head for a mouthful to then share it with her. We all get a taste of each other.
 
I did it yesterday for the first time.

My FWB had mentioned a while ago that he had a fantasy about it, but he hadn't ever actually cum in my mouth.

The situation presented itself yesterday, so I decided to go for it. I was on top in 69.. And we had a great time, but he wasn't actually cumming like that so I lay on my back and he knelt over me and jerked himself into my mouth ... As I told him to cum in my mouth and told him that I'd give it back to him.

As I felt his cum shoot into my mouth I grabbed his head and pulled his mouth down to mine, and as I kissed him I gave him back his cum.

It was hot... And as he kissed me and licked my lips I played with my pussy and came too. I think I took my mouth off his cock too quickly after he came though... Rather than sucking him through his orgasm - but I thought it was better done quickly.
He put his cock back into my mouth agin afterwards, which was nice.

I think he enjoyed it, though maybe it felt a bit strange... And he said it was an "interesting" taste:D
 
I have tasted my cum from a lovers mouth and off her breasts. I also sometimes taste it from my hand after masturbating. As yet have not eaten a cream pie, but really want to do that. In reality I admit I am bi and love it.

Cream pies from sweet tasting pussy is the best!
If you and your lady both enjoy the mixture of boy and girl cum AND both of you are on the sweet side of taste....it cannot be beat!
yum yum
 
Love it; I had a few girl friends a few years back; I was always licking pre cum off their tits and tongue, so I guess they thought I'd like a full load; most of the time, they swallowed most of it, and snowballed the rest (I cum quite a lot), and that was hot. I don't think I've ever had a full load; at first it's kind of weird, but after about 10 minutes I really like cum in my mouth, and to swallow it.
 
Another Idea

I did it yesterday for the first time.

My FWB had mentioned a while ago that he had a fantasy about it, but he hadn't ever actually cum in my mouth.

The situation presented itself yesterday, so I decided to go for it. I was on top in 69.. And we had a great time, but he wasn't actually cumming like that so I lay on my back and he knelt over me and jerked himself into my mouth ... As I told him to cum in my mouth and told him that I'd give it back to him.

As I felt his cum shoot into my mouth I grabbed his head and pulled his mouth down to mine, and as I kissed him I gave him back his cum.

It was hot... And as he kissed me and licked my lips I played with my pussy and came too. I think I took my mouth off his cock too quickly after he came though... Rather than sucking him through his orgasm - but I thought it was better done quickly.
He put his cock back into my mouth agin afterwards, which was nice.

I think he enjoyed it, though maybe it felt a bit strange... And he said it was an "interesting" taste:D

Climb on top and let him cum in your pussy, then climb up and plant your cum filled freshly fucked pussy on his mouth. Even better if he is tied and not expecting it. You can always move off and kiss him after.
 
Over the weekend I met with a couple I've known for years.
She and I were in a 69, with me on top. As she played with my cock he licked my balls and ass. When my ass was ready he slid his dick into me and worked my butt until he came in me. After pulling out his wife buried her tongue in my asshole and sucked her husbands cum into her mouth. As I sucked his cock dry they kissed each other sharing his load.
 
Back
Top