Young Female Seeks Obscenely Rich Sugar Daddy...

This whole want-ad thing isn't working that well, when all I'm getting is the exact opposite of what I'm looking for. A very rich man willing to leave me everything, and doesn't have much longer left to live... Is that too much to ask? *sigh*

:cattail:

lol its not that 'too much' to ask.
infact I'm also searching for a lady [Personal Ad]

but even after 2300+ views and 50 + posts I've not yet found her out..
may be hoping to find any suitable match on lit personals is too much to ask.

Anyways I wish you good luck.
1012-004-90-1679.gif

Try volunteering at a nursing home if you want to find a sugardaddy.

it's actually illegal for somewho who volunteers/is paid at an adult boarding home facility to engage in sexual practices with residents. if you're caught, your building can be shut down. And by the time people are there, unless it's a private pay place, they aren't going to have much money. Sorry to put a damper on your plan B, but I work in an adult family boarding home.

it's actually illegal for somewho who volunteers/is paid at an adult boarding home facility to engage in sexual practices with residents. if you're caught, your building can be shut down. And by the time people are there, unless it's a private pay place, they aren't going to have much money. Sorry to put a damper on your plan B, but I work in an adult family boarding home.

Good thing I already stipulated no sex then lol.

Hey, MCdonalds has a buy one get one free deal on the big macs on mondays, why would I agree to that? Besides, 67 cents doesn't even cover the beverage lol.
And could you last the hour that the 67 cents is worth? :devil:

An hour is easy, I was just hoping you were too......:devil:;):D

Ok, $5 an hour an all the polish sausage you can eat. Plus the use of a 1965 Edsel.:cool:

An hour is easy, I was just hoping you were too......:devil:;):D

Ok, $5 an hour an all the polish sausage you can eat. Plus the use of a 1965 Edsel.:cool:
I won't take anything less than minimum wage..... Do I look cheap to you? I may be half Mexican but please don't pay me like one..... (sorry bout the off color joke lol)

I won't take anything less than minimum wage..... Do I look cheap to you? I may be half Mexican but please don't pay me like one..... (sorry bout the off color joke lol)

Hmmmm...you may have a point........I see one great one now. ;) I'll up the offer to $12 an hour and toss in knee pads. But no Edsel. :cool:

mexican jokes

being half Hispanic as well, the Mexican joke was funny. shit, if they paid Mexicans to have sex, California would have no choice but to be part of Mexico

Hugh would fit your profile, he's down in LA. And with those boobs you might have a chance ;)

Just make sure you bleach your hair real light blonde ;)
(both places) LOL

I tell you what I want..a Sugar Mummy (or Mommy for you americans), although she would need to be my age..In fact I just want a girl..rich, and exceptional generous with both money and body :) Applicants apply within..;)

... Hovering close to death is a plus, I would be interested in obtaining a very large inheritance post your demise. It is merely a purchase of my companionship, I will not have sex in return for your all money when you die. I prefer to be paid in a weekly allowance. I take cash, checks, and also very expensive jewelry and priceless muscle cars. As a favor of my gratitude, I will not aid your shuffle off the mortal coil, but wait patiently for all of your wordly possessions to pass on to me. However, if my parading around half naked in front of you causes cardiac arrest, it is no fault of mine.

If you are interested in providing these things in return for my company, it would be greatly appreciated if you apply here.
:)

(P.S. If you take this seriously, please don't PM me.)

I am interested, although Im not close to death yet, speeding cars, dogs and other mean four legged animals make it always interesting and I do consider myself very rich as long as you dont mind payment in carrots or large bundles of lettuce.

I am interested, although Im not close to death yet, speeding cars, dogs and other mean four legged animals make it always interesting and I do consider myself very rich as long as you dont mind payment in carrots or large bundles of lettuce.

Thump honey!!!! Long time, no talk. I think I can make an exception to the whole close to death thing and cash allowance since I already happen to like you so much. Hehe

I tell you what I want..a Sugar Mummy (or Mommy for you americans), although she would need to be my age..In fact I just want a girl..rich, and exceptional generous with both money and body :) Applicants apply within..;)

Hey good luck with that! You could be like me and post an ad. lol :)

Thump honey!!!! Long time, no talk. I think I can make an exception to the whole close to death thing and cash allowance since I already happen to like you so much. Hehe

Hey Beautiful, well Im glad I was a little worried there...But I will still share the carrots with you :kiss:

well someone is quite popular. then again, i think every guy can see why. seems like all the hispanic chicks down here aren't nearly as attractive, though there's more hispanics in LA than there is in some states.

well someone is quite popular. then again, i think every guy can see why. seems like all the hispanic chicks down here aren't nearly as attractive, though there's more hispanics in LA than there is in some states.

It's cuz i'm the most pale skinned Latina you'll ever see lol

OK....$12.50 and the use of an 1970 VW bus.........:D:D

Lol wow the offer has gone up. Must be something special bout a practically albino Hispanic. I don't like VW so it's not appealing to me. Got any 3rd Gen camaro mods laying around?

Back