Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, done it a couple of times. Always with women, friends of my wife. A submissive type of thing.
 
I would love to be a slave to a couple for a day and serve them and their friends at a dinner party.
 
Yeah, it's exciting, satisfying. I do mostly sub. stuff. Not as much as I use to. Will take a truth.
 
I can switch. I like to be dom and sub. I would love to serve for sure.

Truth......hmmmm. So what is the most humiliating thing you have had to do as a sub?
 
"So what is the most humiliating thing you have had to do as a sub?"

Just the usual, get tied to the bed with belts, whipped with a dog leash, she left hickeys all over my neck (and I mean ALL over, there wasn't an area on the front of my neck that wasn't covered) and did everything else with the bedroom window open. I'm sure passerby got turned on.
 
yes I've played in a car before. While it's been moving and while parked. Do you enjoy men or women more? truth for me
 
i enjoy women more, they seem to get more excited and have boobs.
truth back at you
when was the last time you masterbated
 
two in my ass thank you! if there was a guy in front of you right now would you get on your kness? and you dare is to explain to me what you would do to him.
 
come up from behind him and jack him slowly til he gets hard

then sit him on the desk and tease the head with my lips and tongue
then id take his cock however big all the way down my throat
 
what are you thinking about right this minute? I'll takr another dare.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top