Dominated

BobbiMay

Really Experienced
Who here likes to play the submissive role and have someone dominate them? I like the way my master tells me when I can cum and that excites me very much and I do my best to please. To submit and give control and power over to someone else requires trust and patience but the rewards are wonderful!

Who here likes to play the submissive role and have someone dominate them? I like the way my master tells me when I can cum and that excites me very much and I do my best to please. To submit and give control and power over to someone else requires trust and patience but the rewards are wonderful!

i feel the same way , i love to submit to another and as you say the rewards are wonderful.

I have heard that couples who switch are given a hard time about it but I love switching it up! I have always been the more submissive partner in a relationship until recent years and Oh WOW the power and sense of control I get from being the dominant partner is equally as good! :) :)

Here.

I Cannot Possibly Imagine ....

I have heard that couples who switch are given a hard time about it but I love switching it up! I have always been the more submissive partner in a relationship until recent years and Oh WOW the power and sense of control I get from being the dominant partner is equally as good! :) :)

...... Why? Someone would get in someone elses grill about what They do to enjoy they're partners/subs. I think maybe they may be in a situation were they are incapable of providing they're own "sub(s)" with the stimulus that THEY require. Or maybe it's because they are insecure with they're own sexuality. Or maybe they just like BEING dicks themselves! In anycase, YOU sound like you've found a happy groove. Rock On! Myself. Oh I can DEFINTELY switch if I FEEL it. I don't necessarily want to dominate another person physically, because if that ALL you have, were's the fun ? Dominating them in the sense that WHAT you provide for your sub makes it pretty much impossible to deny you because they CRAVE it? Those are the subs I really dig. Attentive, devoted and compliant. Worth they're weight in gold ! :)

just want to give myself over to a dom and have him/her take control and teach me to please. Pretty please

...... Why? Someone would get in someone elses grill about what They do to enjoy they're partners/subs. I think maybe they may be in a situation were they are incapable of providing they're own "sub(s)" with the stimulus that THEY require. Or maybe it's because they are insecure with they're own sexuality. Or maybe they just like BEING dicks themselves! In anycase, YOU sound like you've found a happy groove. Rock On! Myself. Oh I can DEFINTELY switch if I FEEL it. I don't necessarily want to dominate another person physically, because if that ALL you have, were's the fun ? Dominating them in the sense that WHAT you provide for your sub makes it pretty much impossible to deny you because they CRAVE it? Those are the subs I really dig. Attentive, devoted and compliant. Worth they're weight in gold ! :)

I am with you on every point. I've found people don't like "switches?" because basically they look at it like we ride the fence and we should pick a kink and get on with it. LOL Such a crazy way of thinking but to each their own I guess. I've never been the one to dominate in a relationship until this last one. Unfortunately, my ex was not very attentive (he wanted to be focused on and I was maybe stupid enough to give all my focus) or devoted (had amazing phone sex and 6 days later he was fucking someone else :/) and I'm not hating because I still love him very much. Love the subject still. I think he just really really liked the sex and has stayed and come back only for the sex. We are both young and I was told I was the first female he had ever opened up to about his wants. It was the first time for me on almost everything we did in the bedroom! Fun stuff, intimate and lets not forget about hottttt and dirrrrty ;)

I am with you on every point. I've found people don't like "switches?" because basically they look at it like we ride the fence and we should pick a kink and get on with it. LOL Such a crazy way of thinking but to each their own I guess. I've never been the one to dominate in a relationship until this last one. Unfortunately, my ex was not very attentive (he wanted to be focused on and I was maybe stupid enough to give all my focus) or devoted (had amazing phone sex and 6 days later he was fucking someone else :/) and I'm not hating because I still love him very much. Love the subject still. I think he just really really liked the sex and has stayed and come back only for the sex. We are both young and I was told I was the first female he had ever opened up to about his wants. It was the first time for me on almost everything we did in the bedroom! Fun stuff, intimate and lets not forget about hottttt and dirrrrty ;)

Well, what can you say. People are complex, seems people who play "outside" the box even more so. Good luck with your quest to find that perfect mesh. Sasha

Submit To My Master...

i feel the same way , i love to submit to another and as you say the rewards are wonderful.

I'm a natural-born cock-sucker. It's not a choice I deliberately make or a role I consciously play. My so-called relationships just tend to develop that way and fall into place with me on my knees with a big beautiful cock on my mouth, and an older more dominant guy to control my sexuality. I feel warm and safe, and completely satisfied while I'm involved and doing it. Yes, as you say, I love to submit to another man, and the spermy rewards are wonderful….

First Time Domination...

just want to give myself over to a dom and have him/her take control and teach me to please. Pretty please

I was naked, lying on my back, but head and shoulders raised on the pillows. I'd met the guy who was straddling my chest that same night, it was our first sex, and he was vigorously fucking my face, his fat balls bouncing up against my throat. My own eager drooling erection bobbing up and down in appreciation. I was not as experienced then as I am now. He'd read some stories I had published in a Gay magazine. He'd contacted me through the editor, we met in a bar, and he said he wanted to help and support me in my writing career. I thought he might be useful, and was anxious to get him onside. So sex was inevitable. Now, as his big beautiful cock lodged too far down my throat I choked, coughed and made strangulated noises as my eyes filled with tears. He extracted so that its saliva-glistening glans hung quivering an inch from my nose, patiently, as I recovered. I looked up at him apologetically, said 'Sorry', and submissively opened my mouth wide for him to begin again. Thinking back now, retrospectively, it must have been that moment that he realized my potential to be his submissive cock-sucker on a regular basis. Soon, I ejaculated up over my stomach spontaneously, then, when he came in my mouth some time later, I took each messy spurt with only murmurs of pleasure, and continued sucking until it began to soften. From that incident it developed into an ongoing 'relationship' that lasted six months. He took the dominant role, taught and tutored me in the submissive role to which I oh so readily and enthusiastically adapted. It was important for me to ensure he came back for more, so I never let him leave with his cock unsucked… from then on, I knew and appreciated what it was to be 'owned' by a Dominant older man...

Last edited:
I have submitted before to both a man and a woman but at different times. It was fun and i loved the humiliation and other things. Would love to do it again soon with someone local.

Usually the dominant here. It's nice to put my overbearing, demanding wife in her place once in a while.

Back