How To Expose Without Making The Intent Very Obvious

however, my middle finger is dedicated to all of your illegitimate racist retard accomplices.

Oh, and there we add abelism to our list of bigotries. :rolleyes:

Okay, so we've got Transphobic, check.

Homophobic, check.

Abelist, check. And finally, misogynist.

The only possible thing he has left to insult is our race/nationality.

Last edited:
Please cool down

I can see how many have suggested this line of thought can be something dangerous and potentially harmful. That's very wise and thoughtful thing to do.

Even though their words have been harsh, judgmental , yet the intent of those who oppose certain aspects of this fantasy are very clear. They don't want the people around to feel disgusted at the same time they have also shared how it can be harmful and not something someone would like to pull off in the first place.

The response to this has been surprisingly similar. The creator of discussion has shared she doesn't want to put herself in harms way or hurt another.

Lets, behave like adults, look past the emotional highs and lows, which resulted in some harsh messages being exchanged. Just too many abusive posts which lack content, they do nothing besides attempting to hurt the other. You can't negate an idea or its opposition by covering it in a pile of abuse or hurling abuses at those who oppose.

The name calling and character assessment from both sides will not be helping anyone. Has it? It will only make negative vibes spring up causing stress for both sides. Both sides which are caring towards others. Please relax a bit peeps. No one here is trying to suggest ways to abuse or hurt others. Please end this mud slinging.

Last edited:
I work with trainee Doctors all day 3 days/week. They're some of the most immature, egotistical arseholes I've ever met in my life. It's called White Coat syndrome. I wouldn't wish the majority of them on anyone.

Point taken. My brother and a couple of my good friends are MDs and they're lovely, but yeah, there are some atrocious ones out there. (And from what I hear, the College of Surgeons can be as bad as the trainees.)

but you can nicely fit into hitler‘s shoes, considering your level of racist & imperialistic mindset, which shows in each of your posts.
you can express your social frustration by taking on me regarding my language skill.as i said, my english knowledge is at par with your knowledge in any other language barring your native one.

Having poor English doesn't make you a bad person. Like you say, it's still a lot better than our Hindi/Urdu/etc.

But the fact that your otherwise-poor English becomes more fluent when it comes to hateful terms like "shemale" and "retard" and "faggot", now, that might make you a bad person.

The response to this has been surprisingly similar. The creator of discussion has shared she doesn't want to put herself in harms way or hurt another.

She has said that. She's also said that she wants to expose herself to unwitting people (including employees) who haven't asked to be part of her fetish. It's difficult to reconcile the two.

With all due respects DreamerGuy24, have a close look at the OP's posting history and their attempts at soliciting others into their wank fodder.

I assure you that none who have said "you are a fake" are in any way stressed at all.

Go and have a good look for yourself - check their profile (which has now been stripped of the false photos and very lengthy bizarre profile) and follow the
Find all posts by bi_sub_lady_doc
and
Find all threads started by bi_sub_lady_doc

Take a good look around - then come back and comment.

With all due respects DreamerGuy24, have a close look at the OP's posting history and their attempts at soliciting others into their wank fodder.

I assure you that none who have said "you are a fake" are in any way stressed at all.

Go and have a good look for yourself - check their profile (which has now been stripped of the false photos and very lengthy bizarre profile) and follow the
Find all posts by bi_sub_lady_doc
and
Find all threads started by bi_sub_lady_doc

Take a good look around - then come back and comment.

Don't forget to search for LesbianDoctor's stuff as well, since they're the same person.

"Your bark is like cow poo"

tumblr_n9v4qkQqEZ1s84g17o1_500.gif

I have no issue with the attempt at broken english and colourful insults, in order to maintain the characteristics of an alt. At the very least, one can find some entertainment value with this.

What I don't understand though, is why one types as if using a keyboard with no shift key and a jankity space bar that either leaves no space, or three.

Typing or texting that looks like it was done by a teenager, just looks like it was done by a teenager.

I speak and write in a few other languages. None as well as my mother tongue, sure, but there are some basics that just transcend language borders, whether your native language is English, French, Tamil, Hindi, or Klingon.

Last edited:
Having poor English doesn't make you a bad person. Like you say, it's still a lot better than our Hindi/Urdu/etc.

But the fact that your otherwise-poor English becomes more fluent when it comes to hateful terms like "shemale" and "retard" and "faggot", now, that might make you a bad person.
i believe that one person‘s sexual orientation can‘t be the sole criteria to define the person.his/her attitude & behaviour defines him/her.
you can never tag me as bigot or homophobic or misogynist.yes i may be a little transphobic.in india, the trans people are infamously known for extortion & stealing of children.that may be the reason.obviously we shouldn‘t generalise.but most of them indulge in these things, that‘s a fact which you can know by googling.it‘s not that we hate them but we are definitely scared of them.
when i see someone isn‘t comfortable regarding sexual preference , if he/she is an adversary of mine, i use that plank to attack his/her weak points.i never intend to disrespect the whole community.those comments were individual, though i agree that i shouldn‘t had used those.
those counter attacks of mine were to tackle the racist slurs.comments regarding my qualification really upset me.they could have presented their points politely, like you or rainshine did.if you trace through the initial posts of this thread then you can notice who started the abuses.

tumblr_n9v4qkQqEZ1s84g17o1_500.gif

I have no issue with the attempt at broken english and colourful insults, in order to maintain the characteristics of an alt. At the very least, one can find some entertainment value with this.

What I don't understand though, is why one types as if using a keyboard with no shift key and a jankity space bar that either leaves no space, or three.

Typing or texting that looks like it was done by a teenager, just looks like it was done by a teenager.

I speak and write in a few other languages. None as well as my mother tongue, sure, but there are some basics that just transcend language borders, whether your native language is English, French, Tamil, Hindi, or Klingon.

i do agree that my writings are mostly cryptic.it‘s not only in case of english.obviously there is some lack of my knowledge of proper syntax or articulation.
i mostly operate from my cell phone. i am typing this along with taking my dinner.what i want to mean that i usually multitask.so chances of mistakes rise.moreover my once fav cell has started to give me troubles recently.qwetry frequently malfunctions.that explains the absence or overpresence of gaps .

plus there is a careless soul in me, who thinks it‘s sufficient enough if i can express just the meanings.i never recheck the grammar or spellings.
i work at a govt hospital where we had to attend ( that includes history taking examination as well as prescription writting ) at least 50~60 patients within 4 hours at opd.the high pressure has moulded us to write in very cryptic language.
i am 27.so isn‘t it expected that some features of a teenager remain with me?sms language is one of them.but is it right to attack someone for her lack of language skills? how can one expect others to follow his/her native language properly?i am not talking of you, but i doubt sticky/night know anything except their own.
last but not the least, i have not descended from star trek.

I assure you it has a whole other meaning for other healthcare professionals.

Your english is improving the more you type in this thread, very impressive.

good excuse to hide ignorance.
why don‘t you suggest your own version to harrison‘s editors?they may include it in the new edition.perhaps they can even rename it to the contributor. ‘bitchy snarl‘, how does that sound?

Don't forget to search for LesbianDoctor's stuff as well, since they're the same person.

what‘s new in that?in the very first post under this username, i had stated regarding my previous account.go & have a look, scar face.the basic things are exactly same in both of these accounts.so you are not the lady sherlock or ms marple that you think of yourself.

Last edited:
I can see how many have suggested this line of thought can be something dangerous and potentially harmful. That's very wise and thoughtful thing to do.

Even though their words have been harsh, judgmental , yet the intent of those who oppose certain aspects of this fantasy are very clear. They don't want the people around to feel disgusted at the same time they have also shared how it can be harmful and not something someone would like to pull off in the first place.

Lets, behave like adults, look past the emotional highs and lows, which resulted in some harsh messages being exchanged. Just too many abusive posts which lack content, they do nothing besides attempting to hurt the other. You can't negate an idea or its opposition by covering it in a pile of abuse or hurling abuses at those who oppose.

The name calling and character assessment from both sides will not be helping anyone. Has it? It will only make negative vibes spring up causing stress for both sides. Both sides which are caring towards others. Please relax a bit peeps. No one here is trying to suggest ways to abuse or hurt others. Please end this mud slinging.

at least someone with good senses.
yes i agree that i shouldn‘t had stooped so low.but i was compelled into.i didn‘t start it.i retaliated.
in few of my previous posts i too had appealed for peace.but war mongers weren‘t ready to cease.

Is that insulting to you? Am I not paying due respect? Do you believe your utterances are placing you high in the esteem of the country you claim to be a national of? Do you believe your utterances
blah blah blah

My apologies to those of Hindu faith for any unintentional disrespect toward your religion by associating dogs or indeed the OP with cow poo.
that‘s a blatant lie.if you were apologestic, you could have removed the post.you think yourself as very clever.you did post that thinking it would hurt sentiments?but it hardly matters for any hindu.no one would take offense of it.you people are raking up cow thinking that it would mock/hurt us.that‘s your ignorance.yes, in rural india people do adore cow considering it‘s contribution to village economy.but unlike what you think, it‘s not worshipoed.it‘s just an animal still.but obviously unlike some genosidic butchers, we don‘t kill helpful animals (or people for the matter of fact).
.the very reason behind your attack on me was racism & hideous mentality to disrespect other‘s culture/faith/nation.your very first post in this thread is a testimony to that.issue/logic was never important to you/satin/sticky ( perhaps the same person considering the unison you show, both in your vitriolic attacks & mentality ).your fun lies in abusing others & making them look inferior to you.you were not polite from begining.neither you ceased to abuse even after i called for truce.the irony is that people like you call me a bigot.
you flared up a non issue.i simply don‘t understand why you people think that you can invade & preach others (read threads) like intruders or think that everyone will listen to your tune.you indulge in the same things that you accuse others of doing.this veil of civic senses is too weak to conceal actual abominable mentality.
i know why you people (or a single guy) are still answering to this thread.because i was able to hit at right spots.you expected me to be docile.you were taken aback when i answered to your abuses.you must be thinking, “ what! how can a poor weak woman from the third world country dare to disobey us.such audacity“.that‘s why you can‘t ignore me.
sorry, this weak woman is more educated, successfull ( that‘s the reason behind jealousy) & knoweledgeable than most of you out here, particularly than those who has no life beyond virtual world ( i wonder how few people can spend their whole day out here with innumerable posts, are they unemployed or simply aged people with no work at hand), who took their frustrations out here.no family or friend to talk to, but they think themselve as the kings & queens of this place .
neither i am poor soul, mind you.by your standard & i am taking account of the difference in economy while calculating it.so change your prejudiced perception of us .get it, people suffering from narcissism & superiority complex?i know many people working at us & uk embassies here.they define the term ‘gentleman‘, for them i have the highest regards.those who are suspecting my credentials, let me tell you that i have cleared both usmle( part 1) & plab ( both parts).so i really don‘t need your certificates.
okay fascists, bidding adieu to as of now.loosers, please continue posting more abusive racist slurs & personal jibes that show your frustration & jealousy.by the word looser, i am referring to satin & it‘s other aliases.i have nothing to say against others who opposed to my views, but in a much humble way than satin‘s.obviously i care a shit what you think or say to me.but sometime your dual standards & hypocrite comments make me chuckle, chameleons.i will answer to each of you once i am able to manage another few days of leave from my otherwise hectic schedule.fun has ended as of now.take a deep breath folks.

Last edited:
i do agree that my writings are mostly cryptic.it‘s not only in case of english.obviously there is some lack of my knowledge of proper syntax or articulation.
i mostly operate from my cell phone. i am typing this along with taking my dinner.what i want to mean that i usually multitask.so chances of mistakes rise.moreover my once fav cell has started to give me troubles recently.qwetry frequently malfunctions.that explains the absence or overpresence of gaps .

plus there is a careless soul in me, who thinks it‘s sufficient enough if i can express just the meanings.i never recheck the grammar or spellings.
i work at a govt hospital where we had to attend ( that includes history taking examination as well as prescription writting ) at least 50~60 patients within 4 hours at opd.the high pressure has moulded us to write in very cryptic language.
i am 27.so isn‘t it expected that some features of a teenager remain with me?sms language is one of them.but is it right to attack someone for her lack of language skills? how can one expect others to follow his/her native language properly?i am not talking of you, but i doubt sticky/night know anything except their own.
last but not the least, i have not descended from star trek.

Your writing style, fondness for sms, and keyboard seem very similar to this guy, and this guy.

Is this just coincidence?

The writing is shockingly similar. I wouldn't be surprised if OP had more than a few aliases here.

I got wolf whistled at and applause from a nice looking woman sunning herself on the bank of a small lake when the rope broke on the wench as my now ex-wife was pulling our boat up the ramp. The boat shot off the trailer and was drifting away at a rapid rate. I yanked of my jeans and tee shirt leaving me in my not appropriate for public, especially when wet briefs. I dived in, caught up with the boat in about fifty yards and brought it back to the bank. No damage thankfully except my blushing from the attention.
I had no ideal anyone was that close by.

I got wolf whistled at and applause from a nice looking woman sunning herself on the bank of a small lake when the rope broke on the wench as my now ex-wife was pulling our boat up the ramp. The boat shot off the trailer and was drifting away at a rapid rate. I yanked of my jeans and tee shirt leaving me in my not appropriate for public, especially when wet briefs. I dived in, caught up with the boat in about fifty yards and brought it back to the bank. No damage thankfully except my blushing from the attention.
I had no ideal anyone was that close by.

^^^^
Whaaaaaaa?

Back