women and their toys

yipeesd

Virgin
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Posts
29
Just curious...for the women. Do you enjoy toys? If so, what was your first? And now your favorite?
 
Just curious...for the women. Do you enjoy toys? If so, what was your first? And now your favorite?

yes! :) first was some little vibe i bought @ Spencers , dying of embarrassment the entire time I was in the store. Recent, the wand w the egg shaped head on the end. ..mmmmm yay for online shopping.
 
My first toy was actually bought with friends, it was a Trojan vibrator from target. We were curious and I bought on. We put the batteries in and turned it on and I knew it had a nice little kick to it. Safe to say I took it home and became well acquainted with that little toy. That was awhile ago and soon my love for masturbation picked up. I played with hairbrushes, razor ends and pretty much whatever I could get my hands on that wouldn't cause any damage. Then I went to Spencer's and ordered a waterproof g-spot vibe. It was small but did wonders,especially during mother natures monthly.


Gradually I upgraded, went to Adam and Eve and bought a realistic 6 inch dildo and got familiar with that. It wasn't enough, it got me off but I felt the need for more selection. ( it did help me learn that I was a squirter ) I went to Adam and Eve and bought a few goodies, an anal starter ( which was to small considering it was smaller then the hairbrush handle, But it helped me get comfortable with pushing back on it in the shower. )


Then I purchased two thinner 7 inch vibrating dildos with different vibration qualities. One was strong in the tip and one was even all over, again it wasn't enough. So along with the gifts I got for my purchase I continued to buy more. So now I'm almost 19 and have close to 20 toys ( some are only for males ). I want more still, from wands to glass and so much more. You can never have enough and I will always continue to but more. It's safe to say that when I get older I'll be that lady with the sex toy filled basement ;) A girl can dream right? Although it's clear im making that dream a reality alreadyšŸ˜‰
 
I also have purchased from Adam and Eve and Eden Fantasys, however I've purchased items to have on hand to continue play with women partners. I find that using toys during our play is very arousing for both women and for me as well. I keep a drawer of items in the nightstand.
 
I find this this thread so erotic, girls have so much choice, us boys have so few :(
 
Women and their toys

Yum
I have two toys that I purchased on www.lelo.com. One is both a g-spot and clitoral vibrator, and the other is a little "bullet" type that I can use externally or internally. This one comes with a remote control! Any Gentlemen out there who want to control my remote?
 
Love this question. First was a good sized dildo. From toys in babeland. Or babes in toyland cant remember. I LOVE dildos give me a really good deep orgasm. First time I had a vaginal o. Have tried several vibrators. I dont like them. They work but leave your clit so desensitized and ruin you for actual sex. Now i have a freakin huge dildo i got on amazon that i looooove.
 
I have a small collection...my first was a battery powered viberator. Then I got realistic cock dildos, I like to use them when I crave the feel in my mouth and I enjoy mimicking what I see in adult film/pictures. I also have one with a suction cup as to allow hands free useage.
 
I've been collecting for decades. My first was one of those 'back massage' vibrators. I'd use my Mom's until i realized they sold them in the drug store as a 'back massager' LOL. I have over a 100 vibrators, dildos beads whatever. Favorite is probably the Sybian. Its the best vibrator and works in so many ways. some of the new materials and shapes of the gspot stims are nice too.
 
I've got 6 or 7. I started off with one of those 'personal massagers', a hard plastic thing. Then bought a 'proper' cock shaped one from Ann Summers. Hubbie than bought me a Rabbit for Christmas, but got it wrong and bought me one with two 'rabbits' so it tickles your arse at the same time as your clit - fuck me it is fabulous, if your in the market for rabbit, get an Ann Summers Rampant Rabbit Deluxe. I've also got a couple of g-spot vibes and a few cock rings for him.
 
I LOVE my toys!!!

My first sex toy was a pocket rocket vibe and that was my introduction to the pleasures of vibrator orgasms. When that little guy bit the dust, I bought a series of other vibrators, replacing them whenever they wore out or the motors started to make crazy noises. My favorite toys currently are my red silicone rabbit vibe and our We Vibe 2. It takes a bit of getting used to initially, but if you like vibrators, nothing beats turning your husband into a sex toy. My recommendation try using it from behind or while lying with your tummy on the bed. Delightful!
 
My first was a back massager I borrowed from my older sister. Looking back...I don't think she ever had back problems. :|

I have a nice variety now. I haven't tried the rabbit...I'd like to after reading how much ladies love it. My favorite now is either the little bullet or the Magic Wand with an attachment.
 
Just curious...for the women. Do you enjoy toys? If so, what was your first? And now your favorite?

of course, I do enjoy toys. Toy is a fun thing to have. My first toy is just a normal vibrator. After 10 years of collecting toys, my fav will have to be remote control vibrator, butterfly, large dildo (9" x 7") and magic wand.
 
thank you

thank you all for your input...if any others care to chime in, much appreciated!
 
I'm not sure I remember my first toy, but I think it was a vibrating silicone dildo. At this point, my BFF is a Hitachi Magic Wand. When I die, I plan to be buried with it.
 
I love toys. They provide a lot of extra pleasure to already intense sex. When playing with my wife it's a strap-on, feeldoe, or double dong. With my husband its cock rings and a fleshlight. For my own amusement my recent favorite is a nice 9" clear glass dildo.

We own everything from butt plugs to silver bullets. Never a "vanilla" night in my house ;)
 
.... For my own amusement my recent favorite is a nice 9" clear glass dildo.

9 inches of glass :eek: Wow, I don't think Ive even seen any glass toys coming close to that, impressive...

I absolutely love toy play, watching a woman use all sorts of apparatuses and stretching her limits is so sexy. I have a cock ring myself and have been kicking around the idea of a fleshlight for what seems like forever , lol.
 
...have been kicking around the idea of a fleshlight for what seems like forever , lol.

my vote is that you go for the gold and buy the fleshlight...then do a vid and post it for all of the Lit fleshlight fans :)
 
The first toy I bought was a cheap plastic vibrator. It wasn't the best material but it got the job done.
The second toy I bought was a bright pink suction cup dildo. I uses to use it in the shower (on the walls or on the ledge) or on the mirror door of my closet.

The third was a small vibrating egg which was meh.

The fourth was the pure wand, which is amazing.

I then got a higher end vibrator, the mona from Lelo.

I also bought a set of Ben wah balls.

My lastest purchase is a set of Anal beads. I haven't used them yet but I'm excited!
 
My first was my hairbrush does that count?
One of my favorites is my bullet mmmmmm.
 
My first "toy" was a soft and fuzzy stuffed elephant. Grinding and rubbing myself against it was one of the first ways I learned to masturbate. If that doesn't count as an official sex toy, my first actual sex toy was a pocket rocket vibrator. It was small and discreet and I had never felt anything like it the first time it touched my clit. I got it from a friend on my birthday as a joke, but little did she know how much I enjoyed it. As far as favorites go, my current favorites are a tie between my red silicone rabbit vibrator and my We Vibe 2. The rabbit can make me cum so well and so quickly that I actually dont end up using it that much unless I need to be quick or really need to cum. Seriously it is shocking how well some of these toys are designed. The We Vibe is awesome because it essentially turns my husband's cock into a rabbit vibrator, haha. When I can have my favorite penis and vibration on my clit and g spot, it is a winning combination.
 
Yum
I have two toys that I purchased on www.lelo.com. One is both a g-spot and clitoral vibrator, and the other is a little "bullet" type that I can use externally or internally. This one comes with a remote control! Any Gentlemen out there who want to control my remote?

I'm game! :D


+1 for lelo products. Once you buy classy, elegant sex toys you tend to look down on cheap Chinese stuff. But, at the end of the day, whatever gets the job done!
 
Back
Top