K9 sex

MsLinnet

Far Past Worrying
if any one else has done this and would like to be involved in a story please let me know about you expereance and we will see what cums up
love
MsLinnet

Last edited:
looks like either no one is admitting to it, or no one has = )

Personally the closest I would ever get to having sex with a dog is having my cat perched on my stomach licking itself while I masturbate, which freaks me out enough.

MsLinnet,

I know you were interested in writing a story with a Centaur or Satyr involved. How about having a woman dream about such a coupling that she then begins an adventure with canines?

Then again, I would indeed love to read a story involving you and Chicklet! Now that would be enjoyable to all on Lit!:D

LOL

I dont know if any stories spefically involving ME are going to happen, but then, if someone wanted to write one who am I to stand in the way of their creative genius?

Chicklet

Chicklet Masturbating...

Chicklet, I would gladly shoo the cat away if I was allowed
to stay and watch...

:)

Kevin

forget the cat, you'd have to battle my boyfriend to the death first.

5+ housecats!

Thats alot of cats... How much masturbating do you do?

Smiles,
Kevin

What with my boyfriend around most of the time, I don't find masturbation very necessary.

Chicklet

Masturbation

I guess as a male, masurbation and sex do not have
to be mutually exclusive. I think we do it just to keep
from fidgiting with the remote, or scratching our butts :).

Hell, if I wouldn't get fired, Id go for it right here at
work :).

As for fighting 5 cats to watch... Sign me up.

Kevin

Chicklet said:

looks like either no one is admitting to it, or no one has

I've done it and I admit it. But, I didn't respond sooner because I do not wish to have a story written about my sex life with animals.

Dr. B Evil said:
MsLinnet,

I know you were interested in writing a story with a Centaur or Satyr involved. How about having a woman dream about such a coupling that she then begins an adventure with canines?

Then again, I would indeed love to read a story involving you and Chicklet! Now that would be enjoyable to all on Lit!:D
hay you that could work thanks for the idea i have started the story but i could ad somthing i will se what happens

Tiggs said:

I've done it and I admit it. But, I didn't respond sooner because I do not wish to have a story written about my sex life with animals.
what if it was you me and Chicklet get atacked by a pack of dogs

MsLinnet said:

what if it was you me and Chicklet get atacked by a pack of dogs

I don't really want to be involved with beastiality, thank you very much.

Chicklet

I've read a couple of stories on here involving dogs, and I'm wondering when it goes from innocent canine fun to beastiality in the extreme section, any ideas?

Chicklet

I don't know, can you rape a dog?

..I mean, a guy could, but it's mostly girls in this thread now isn't it.

KJGirlie said:
I don't know, can you rape a dog?

..I mean, a guy could, but it's mostly girls in this thread now isn't it.

I think a guy trying to rape a dog would probably get his face ripped off...

Chicklet said:

I'm wondering when it goes from innocent canine fun to beastiality in the extreme section, any ideas?

The "regular" non human section has human/animal sex in it? :confused: I was under the impression that that No Human section was for Vampyres, ghosts, aliens...etc. I never knew that they "allowed" bestiality in the "regular" Non Human section.

Back