Concerns/Conflicts

I've done almost all my BDSM-y activities in hotel rooms for the past 9 years. Just turn up the music to muffle out the sound of impact and orgasms.

I wouldn't have met him in his home the first time we played even if he did offer to host. A hotel room seemed safer to me.

However, always listen to your instincts.
 
I don't get it how people can tell other people that they don't run/manage/dominate their own marriage/relationship and can still get away with claiming they are "dominant".

I mean.... if they're sneaking, then they are obviously submitting to the desires/rules/domination of the wife/husband/whatever. That is submission.

My toaster broke, my cat died and I once filled in the ovals carefully on a standardized test - clearly I must be submissive by this kind of logic.

We are all fighting the good fight, some of us get boners when people get on their knees in front of us, others get boners getting on their knees. It's not rocket science as they say. There is no further magic because of what gives you a boner.

This is precisely the kind of thing that I think makes this business dangerous. A REAL DOMINANT never venn diagrams with AN ASSHOLE (or even just a human) so therefore when you feel like someone's actually a REAL DOMINANT they are therefore OK, why not just go over to his place?
 
Last edited:
I've done almost all my BDSM-y activities in hotel rooms for the past 9 years. Just turn up the music to muffle out the sound of impact and orgasms.

I wouldn't have met him in his home the first time we played even if he did offer to host. A hotel room seemed safer to me.

However, always listen to your instincts.

This. Totally.
 
I don't get it how people can tell other people that they don't run/manage/dominate their own marriage/relationship and can still get away with claiming they are "dominant".

I mean.... if they're sneaking, then they are obviously submitting to the desires/rules/domination of the wife/husband/whatever. That is submission.

BS.
Someone may not want to hurt their partner yet need somebody else for whatever reason. And again some other people are *gasp* only dominant in bedroom. Without knowing the person, their marriage and their dynamics in and out of bed, you can tell exactly shit who and what they are and why they do what they do.
I love when somebody tries to generalize other peoples relationships without knowing first thing about them. :rolleyes:
 
I love when somebody tries to generalize other people

I know, I know - after all, it's the only way to increase your chances of being right over plain guessing. Okay, sometimes you are wrong, but you are wrong, too, when you guess.

Oh, wait, the key is communication?

"Hey Ted Bundy, are you a crazy serial killer?"
"Me? No. Hop in my van."

Or maybe:
"Hey, do you cheat on your wife?"
"No, I use cash only to avoid the NSA."
 
I am not in a mood for brain masturbation, especially not based on half of what I said being quoted.
If you think cheating is sign of submissiveness that is your opinion. I disagree.
 
I once filled in the ovals carefully on a standardized test - clearly I must be submissive by this kind of logic.

Good idea.
I had to retake that test you do when you are four because I told the lady that if she wanted that paper doll cut out, she could cut it out herself.
Lesson learned, sometimes it's easier to smile and go along.

Totally agree with the rest of the post too.
 
Straight-up...

I used to have a hat that said "shit happens"
I was wearing it when i damn near died on an alaskan mntn.
It woulda been funny if all they found was my bones, some bear scat, and a hat that says "shit happens"
Almost did
Best post I've seen all day!
:cool:
 
Back
Top