Pets

bjhass

Literotica Guru
I know most pets identify with one species or another. In my experience cats and dogs are most common. But I've been wondering, do any of you identify with other species? The more I think about it the more I realize that the possibilities are endless.

So pets: what are you? Why?

Owners: what kind of pets do you keep? Are you one species specific or do you have experience with multiple? Is there any species you would avoid more than others? Why?

I'm a plain old cat. Sleepy, cuddly, not likely to obey orders like a dog. Shows affection in quirky ways. Kitties body temperatures are actually slightly higher than humans', which is why they like warm places much of the time. I'm the same way, but I'm just plain skinny. :p

Catspace and catmode has actually helped me a LOT with coming to terms with my chronic fatigue. Instead of being something that makes me useless, unappealing, boring, and unproductive, pet play has really given me the opportunity to be less frustrated with it and have it even be something that makes me a "better" or "cuter" kitty.

I identify a little bit with dogs, but not to the extent that I would consider myself a pet or a furry, or want someone else to identify as one for me.

Human animal play tend to be based on domesticated species-- Horses, dogs, cats, pigs, and lately, cows seem to be common.
It seems to me that mostly, people who do pets are trying to express an extreme form of power differential-- the animal form isn't especially important. It's the voicelessness, the useability, leashability and cagability aspects.

Fetlife is rife, of course, with wolves, and eagles, and bunnies, and bunnies with rainbow eagle wings. Who are vegan.

I'm a plain old cat. Sleepy, cuddly, not likely to obey orders like a dog. Shows affection in quirky ways. Kitties body temperatures are actually slightly higher than humans', which is why they like warm places much of the time. I'm the same way, but I'm just plain skinny. :p

Me too , there really isnt anything like curling your legs up beneath you as you curl up upon a warm sofa ( or i have been known to curl up on a seat in my local pub. We always sit by the radiators ).

Also in my real life , some people assume i am not very sociable as i don,t like going out with a large group of people whereas i like to think i am just selective to who i spend time with .This is just like my own two cats.

Catspace and catmode has actually helped me a LOT with coming to terms with my chronic fatigue. Instead of being something that makes me useless, unappealing, boring, and unproductive, pet play has really given me the opportunity to be less frustrated with it and have it even be something that makes me a "better" or "cuter" kitty.

I'm glad it has improved you life. Do you have an owner? Or is it as I have always suspected ... really you all run the world from your hidden kitty lairs?

I'm glad it has improved you life. Do you have an owner? Or is it as I have always suspected ... really you all run the world from your hidden kitty lairs?

I do, but you know what they say about owning cats...

x20-photos-cat-owners-will-understand-funny-cat-photos-cute6.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RraKAtDNDa.webp

Or maybe it was...

funny-cat-pics-dog-have-owners-cats-have-staff.jpg

Or maybe...

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj4CKvXQZC50eE7d5rydTFBf5THndRzzO0g-7eMAyGKzcK7s3j

Hmm...

cat-owner-261.jpg

Oh well. Man, no wonder we confuse the hell out of kinksters :D

I do, but you know what they say about owning cats...

x20-photos-cat-owners-will-understand-funny-cat-photos-cute6.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RraKAtDNDa.webp

Or maybe it was...

funny-cat-pics-dog-have-owners-cats-have-staff.jpg

Or maybe...

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj4CKvXQZC50eE7d5rydTFBf5THndRzzO0g-7eMAyGKzcK7s3j

Hmm...

cat-owner-261.jpg

Oh well. Man, no wonder we confuse the hell out of kinksters :D

Lol. That's hilarious, and more so because of how true it is.

So what other animals are out there? Any farm animals? I had one girl who claimed to be a bear, generally docile but extremely protective of her territory. That would make for some interesting bedroom play.

Dogs and sometimes cats. I can't not take care of something that loves me simply for feeding it.

Bunny! Yes it's cliche because of playboy but it puts me in my little space too. I'm sometimes a kitten but the bunny and kitten both play well when I'm in little space. I can hop around wear my bunny tail and nibble on anything I want!

Lol. That's hilarious, and more so because of how true it is.

So what other animals are out there? Any farm animals? I had one girl who claimed to be a bear, generally docile but extremely protective of her territory. That would make for some interesting bedroom play.

Pigs, cows, and horses.

I have never had a chance to do pig play, but I really want to-- mud wallow and all.

Back