Worshipping The Dick

KashAlmighty5

Really Really Experienced
Young black male Dom here..after a long day at work love coming home to a Sub ready to worship my big black cock .. Having her fiending and craving my dick turns me on ..She tells me she's hungry and need to be fed .. usually ends with a hour long blowjob where she praise and worships my cock..Makes me cum three times definitely..Any ladies love to worship a big dick on demand..any men got subs like this?? Share your stories..these type of women are Amazing and Appreciated

I've "worshipped" many cocks of all colors and loved it and still do after all these years. :D

Last edited:
I would love nothing more than to show your cock the attention and love it so deserves. :D

more dicks to worship

Andy dick (comedian)
David Dick (CBS News)
Moby Dick (whale, probably has a huge one)
Paul Revere Dick (used only his first two names ... PR and the Raiders)
Dick Van Dyke
Dick Clarke
Dick Smothers (Tommy's brother)
Dick Cheney
Dick Tracy
Dick Gregory
Dick (Richard) Nixon

I love getting down and dirty with a big delicious cock - no matter the colour. There’s something that seems so submissive about it, but in reality, you’re the one in control of his pleasure (give or take some hair pulling). That is such a great feeling. It makes me so wet it’s ridiculous.

Young black male Dom here..after a long day at work love coming home to a Sub ready to worship my big black cock .. Having her fiending and craving my dick turns me on ..She tells me she's hungry and need to be fed .. usually ends with a hour long blowjob where she praise and worships my cock..Makes me cum three times definitely..Any ladies love to worship a big dick on demand..any men got subs like this?? Share your stories..these type of women are Amazing and Appreciated

There's something funny to me about this attitude.

We run personal ads that clearly state what we're looking for. We request the normal stuff, stats, age, location, married/single and any pics they want to share. The vast majority of white males that respond give us what we ask for.

90% of the black men that respond send a dick pic and either a # to text or a kik name.

It just strikes me kinda funny that we're supposed to run to the phone and contact based on no other info other than their dick.

Ok... back to our regular programming.

We run personal ads that clearly state what we're looking for. We request the normal stuff, stats, age, location, married/single and any pics they want to share. The vast majority of white males that respond give us what we ask for.

90% of the black men that respond send a dick pic and either a # to text or a kik name.

It just strikes me kinda funny that we're supposed to run to the phone and contact based on no other info other than their dick.

LOL! OMG! This is so TRUE!!! :D And I do love sucking and pleasuring a nice cock of any color. I guess I am an equal opportunity cock worshiper, but not rushing out to do it over a pic or number sent to me. :D

LOL! OMG! This is so TRUE!!! :D And I do love sucking and pleasuring a nice cock of any color. I guess I am an equal opportunity cock worshiper, but not rushing out to do it over a pic or number sent to me. :D

Exactly! :)

I've wondered how often it happens.

Somehow I think the chance of it happening is slim to none and Slim is out of town, I was told. :D
Seriously, if it happens at all it is either a hooker or somebody who must be very lonely and desperate. But I ain't that lonely yet myself. :D

You know I do not get some guys on this. Men are visual but women are sensory aroused. Most women are not turned on just to look at some strange guys cock. I have heard this complaint so many times. Yet they still do it. But a woman needs to be mental and emotionally stimulated before the body allows the rest to follow. Not for us guys... Show us a pair of boobs and we are ready to go! LOL . So I never send a pic like that unless she asks for it. Conversation is more important to connect to a woman sexually. Not the dick pick.

OK back to your regular Programming.

You know I do not get some guys on this. Men are visual but women are sensory aroused. Most women are not turned on just to look at some strange guys cock. I have heard this complaint so many times. Yet they still do it. But a woman needs to be mental and emotionally stimulated before the body allows the rest to follow. Not for us guys... Show us a pair of boobs and we are ready to go! LOL . So I never send a pic like that unless she asks for it. Conversation is more important to connect to a woman sexually. Not the dick pick.

OK back to your regular Programming.

Some men even substitute a dick pic with the word "hi or hey" because it's the first thing you see right out of the gate.

Some men even substitute a dick pic with the word "hi or hey" because it's the first thing you see right out of the gate.

Maybe so, but when I get a dick pic and a "Hey!" It better be SOME dick! I have seen a lot of them and I'm not impressed unless there is something really special or different about it, but I doubt I would ever reply other wise. Say something that gets my interest will impress me much quicker and likely get a reply.

That is interesting, I would love to talk to you ladies about worshiping my dick, but (for me at least) it’s just that, talk, I get off on exploring my fetish’s, kinks and fantasy’s online. It just makes it easier with less baggage. There is no point in rushing to the “dick pic” right off the bat. If anything it can be used to explore the online fun further but that’s about it. Just the same as a titty pic from you ladies. I absolutely want to see your tits but it’s not like they’re going to mindcontrol me to meet you in person.

Back