Balls and Bondage = hmmmm good!

not fully on topic, but very very close....

tumblr_mhkghyrPHS1s2a6m3o2_400.jpg

;)

Hi Shanks, When I first saw your pictures of people being mean to guys junk I was, let's say surprised. Now, not too much later, I am Mistress to a woman and I occasionally abuse her husbands package.

At first I thought it was kind of like kicking a kitten. Now I'm pretty adept at CBT. I am continually amazed how much abuse testicles can take. Anyhow, it's not my bag ;), but I'm learning to enjoy it and he loves it. :cattail:

Hi Shanks, When I first saw your pictures of people being mean to guys junk I was, let's say surprised. Now, not too much later, I am Mistress to a woman and I occasionally abuse her husbands package.

At first I thought it was kind of like kicking a kitten. Now I'm pretty adept at CBT. I am continually amazed how much abuse testicles can take. Anyhow, it's not my bag ;), but I'm learning to enjoy it and he loves it. :cattail:

Outstanding!

I want to try having my balls tied with rope but at the moment the nearest I've come is a ball stretcher. I love having my balls flicked, spanked and flogged and adore having them pulled and tugged on.

Back