2012 Survivor News & Views: Announcements and Discussions for the Survivorphile

What about all the others that have zero points. How come they didn't place? I know they wrote stories this year. I'm happy I placed, but I'm also very surprised! LoL

What about all the others that have zero points. How come they didn't place? I know they wrote stories this year. I'm happy I placed, but I'm also very surprised! LoL

If a participant doesn't add their work to their scorecard, they don't get points for Survivor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javawarrior

If a participant doesn't add their work to their scorecard, they don't get points for Survivor.

That's correct. Neither I nor anybody else is going to track down stories that are not entered on a scorecard. This is strictly the responsibility of the individual competitor. If somebody asks, I will help them, but the scorecards are pretty much self-explanatory.

My commendations to everyone who participated in the 2012 contest, but special congratulations to Red, Tara and Susan.

:rose:

My commendations to everyone who participated in the 2012 contest, but special congratulations to Red, Tara and Susan.

:rose:

Thanks Cinner. You did an amazing job this year and I am so happy you enjoyed yourself and grew as a person and as a writer. :rose:

Thanks, Laurel and Manu for the Amazon $25 Gift Card, my prize for coming in 14th this Survivor. I bought that awesome writing software I've wanted for a long time, Scrivener!

I also wish to give a big Thanks and shout out to Laurel and Manu. I'm hoping to slide my ass onto a new mattress Saturday night. Spouse and I are heading to the mattress store on Sat. morning, hopefully they'll have the one I want in stock. :D

Congrats to all the winners of 2012 Survivor Contest. Watch out next year though because with a full year instead of joining half way through who knows what this girl can do . (-; Happy writing everyone.

Back